Chapter 6

Dance With Me

When you finally snapped out of your thoughts you turned to the girls.

"What the hell is her problem?"

"She and Woohyun used to date, back when she was nice, but both of them grew popular fast and both changed. Woohyun is now an arrogant flirt and she is just a " Yoona said.

"Yeah she's never really gotten over him though and she's hell bent on trying to get him back but he's just not interested i mean Woohyun has got most of these girls wrapped around his fingers" Sunny added

"Well what about you guys?" You asked

"Haha not us most of us have already got boyfriends any way" Jessica said while laughing.

*Well I am not going to fall for him* you thought and that was a promise

 

After lunch you had your dance class. Dance was your favourite lesson. When you danced you felt free so you really looked forward to this class.

You walked into the dance studio and saw your class and to your dismay both Woohyun and Jiyeon were in your class.

*Great* you thought.

You took a seat away from them and sat next to Hyoyeon. 

Your teacher walked in and he was HOT! He introduced you to the class and introduced himself. His name was Rain.

"Hana why don't you show us what you can do. I heard you went a school like this in America so it won't be too hard.

He put on some music. It was heavy kind of hip hop music. Even though you were best in ballet you could also do Hip hop dances.

When you were done the whole class, except Jiyeon gave you a round of applause.

"Impressive, very impressive" Rain praised.

You blushed and then took your seat.

For the rest of the class you learned various dancing techinques. While you talking to Hyoyeon, Woohyun came up to you.

"Hey new girl"

"I have a name you know"

"I know but i prefer new girl, so do you need any help i'm a pretty amazing dancer and i would love to help someone as cute as you"

You scoffed "umm i'm good thanks and if i needed help you would be the last person i would ask"

He raised his hands "okay okay i was just asking but you know if you change your mind, you know where to find me" and with that he smiled, winked then walked away.

From the corner of your eye you could see jiyeon and she was furious to say the least.

The class ended and you were relieved but as you were about to walk out Jiyeon grabbed your arm and pulled you back into the room.

"What did I tell you about talking to him. are you that stupid that you can't follow one thing?"

Now you were angry. "Yes i heard you. First of all i didn't speak to him he spoke to me and secondly it is not my fault he doesn't want to be with you and it's not my fault you keep following him around like a lost puppy. So please do me a favour and stay away from me and also i will tak to whoever i want." and with that you walked away.

Jiyeon was mortified. No one had ever spoken to her like that, no one. and now she was going to make you pay.

___________________

New chap guys!

Thank you to my Subbies. You guys make me fell great!

Comment and Subscribe! Whooooo!

-Woohyun-woohyun-28499836-350-460.jpg