Chapter 2

Dance With Me

I drove to the one place i knew my parents couldn't find me. It was a park just outside the city. Not many people went there because it didn't have playground but it was nice to go on walks and a place where you could just relax. I found this park a year ago. It was raining and I was bored so i too my car and drove about until i came across the park. Even though it was raining I didn't mind because firstly I had always liked the rain and secondly it felt really relaxing. It felt as though the rain was washing away all my problems and I liked it.

When i arrived at the park I took a little walk up the pathway then reached the fountain. This was definately my favourite spot. I sat at the edge of the fountain and bgan to think. So many thing came into my head at that time. What was I going to do about my friends, my family, what would the people be like there and if i would make new friends, the one thing that really worried me was, ehat was i going to do about school. Here in LA i attend a performing arts school. Would my parents put me in a performing arts school in Korea. I mean i'd heard about Seoul Performing Arts school. It was one of the world's best. It was expensive to get in and you had to have talent to get in. The school was very prestegious and i was worried to say the least.

After letting out a huge sigh i got up and walked around the park. It was small but charming. Then a thought occured to me, what would I do if I couldn't find a place like this. I was so frustrated. Why was this happening to me? I let out a loud scream knowing that no one could hear me and that helped.

After about fifteen minutes of walking around i started to feel cold and left to go back home.

When i reached home my parents greeted me saying how worried they were, Without saying a word i went to my room.

After a while I heard a knock at the door. My mom peaked her head through the door.

"Hey can I come in?"

"Sure I guess"

My Mom sat on my bed and looked around the room.

She let out a little chuckle "I remember when we made this room for you. You were six and we'd just moved in. The room was blue and you demanded for it to be pink and you wouldn't take no for an answer. So many memories in this house" She then smiled to herself.

"Mom do we really have to go? I mean Dad can get people to do the hotel work for him. Right?"

"I wish he could honey, but your Dad has to go and besides it will be good for us all to go back and revisit our roots, where we came from"

" But what am i going to do about school and friends and i don't know anything about the place..." I kept on rambling and my Mom let out a laugh.

"Why are you laughing? this isn't funny!" I said exasperated.

"It's just how you keep on rambling about things when your nervous. Listen, I of all people know how hard it is to move to a different country. when I married your father and came here everything was foreign. But over time you get used to these things and it all becomes second nature. Don't worry. We have put you in Seoul Performing Arts school so you won't be missing out in your performing, we'll find you a new ballet teacher, you can still keep in touch with your old friends and i'm sure you'll find some new ones as well. It'll all be fine. and besides i heard the boys are really cute over there" she said.

I gasped "Mom!" she laughed and so did I.

"Thanks a lot Mom you really made me feel better, I love you" I said then gave her a hug. "I love you too Honey. Now get some sleep you don't want to get bags" She kissed my forehead then left. I really hope she was right.

________________________

2nd chapter up Wooo!

Subscribe and comment

Thank you