Chapter 7

Dance With Me

 

 

A month had passed since your first day. You had gotten used to the school. You had also become closer to Tiffany and her friends and also made new friends along the way. Jiyeon still hated you but luckily she hadn't done anything too bad to you yet. Woohyun constantly tried to flirt with you but you always brushed it off your shoulder. 

 

You were in  Dance class and your teacher made an annoncement.

"Okay class as you know your final exam is in a month which means you have a month to prepare. For this exam you and your partner, who I will announce in due time, will choreograph your own dance performance. This includes creating the dance, arranging music, helping the back up dancers amd arranging your own audience. I know this may seem difficult but I know your all capable. The back up dancers will be provided for you. Now time to announce your dance partners. Hyoyeon and Eunhyunk, Taemin and Luna, Jiyeon and Hyunseung..."

Whilst he was listing the partners all you could think was, what if you were paired with Woohyun.

"Hana and..."

*Please not him, anyone but him*

"...Woohyun.

**

~~~~~~

After school you came home and went straight to your room.

"why is this happening to me?!"

You thought back to when Rain announced your partners

*FLASHBACK*

"So now that you know your partners lets get cracking!"

Woohyun walked up to you "Hey partner, This is going to be the greatest month of your life"

"Listen up Woohyun, dancing menas alot to me so please don't this up for me. This month will be full of hard work from the both of us and not you pissing about. So please i am not looking for a friendship with you tjis is strictly business, get it?"

"Sure whatever you say boss but just so you know you will probably fall for whether you like it or not so just be aware"

You just rolled your eyes and walked away. Meanwhile jiyeon was staring a hole into your back.

*This is the final ing straw, It seems as though I was going too easy one her. Well not now, i'm gonna show her what hell really feels like.*

*END OF FLASHBACK*

You collapsed on your bed and sat there for a while. But then a thought occured to you. You jumped up and ran downstairs,

"Mom i'm going out!"

Without waiting for a response you ran out the door.

 

You had been driving around for a while now. What you were looking for was a park. One similar to the one you found in America.

After about fifteen minutes you found it. It was about a half hour drive from you house and it was perfect.

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTl13anb1jiJ-q4_Oa9Nqv

This would be your new palce where you could come and relax and be awy from it all. You sat at the fountain and thought about Woohyun.

*Maybe it won't be too bad. Maybe he'll be concentrated*

You let your thoughts drift away and before you knew it, it was dark so you headed home.

___________________

SUP?

new chap up. I've been having writers block so the chapters have been crap and the waits have been long. Sorry.

I'll try my best in the coming chapters. Thanks to my subscribers you make me happy :D

Peace xo

tumblr_lx0ujlz9ge1r3xllho4_250.gif