Chapter 5

Dance With Me

You walked into your class with Tiffany. The class wasn't very big maybe about 15 people. Some people looked up and stared at you then started to whisper to their friends while the rest didn't really acknowledge your existance.

You looked around the classroom most people looked nice but there were a group of girls in the corner glaring at you. If looks could kill you'd be on the floor dead by now.

Tiffany noticed you looking at them. "Don't mind them, they're the queenkas of the school. They give that look to everyone." That made you feel a little bit at ease but still you felt it was much more than that.

"Okay class take your seats" the teacher said as she walked into the room.

"We have a new student here from America and i would like all of you to be as welcoming as possible. Hana why don't you come out and introduce yourself"

Tiffany gave you an encouraging push to introduce yourself. You walked to the front of the class and bowed.

"annyeonghaseyo Kim Hana imnida. please take care of me. Thank you"

As you walked back to your seat someone wolf whistled and the rest of the class laughed.

"Now now thats enough" the teacher said.

 

The rest of the morning went as smoothly as possible. You had various classes and you enjoyed them all. You had even met some really nice people.

When lunch came you and Tiffany went to the cafeteria.

"Now here at this school we all have our groups. Just to name a few there is 2pm", she pointed to the table full of bulky and boisterous guys.

"Super Junior" they were the second largest group from what you could see.

"2NE1" were the froups who had crazy outfits on.

"... and my groups SNSD, come on i'll introduce you to them they are really nice."

You went with Tiffany and she introduces you to them., You could see some faces that you recognised since they had been in some of your classes and of course hyou knew Taeyeon, your cousin.

You sat with them and looked around the cafeteria again. Then soemone caught your eye. It was the "cutie" guy. He saw you looking at him and he winked at you. You turned away blushing and then turned to Tiffany.

"Hey who are those guys at the back?"

"Oh they're Infinite. They are the schools best dance group,they are amazing.

"Whos the guy on the right?"

"That's Woohyun, the schools biggest flirt. He good looking and he knows that too. But stay away from him, I heard he's bad news"

Oh so Woohyun was his name. While you were looking at him you didn't notice the queenkas walking over to you.

"Hey new girl" that caught your attention and you looked up at the girl. She was pretty but she was wearing way too much make up and she was dressed in quite revealing clothes.

"What do you want Jiyeon, you have no business being here" Taeyeon said.

" Shut up Taeyeon i wasn't talking to you i was taking to her" she turned and glared at you.

"I saw you looking at Woohyun. Just so you know, he's taken by me, so don't try any funny business with me"

At this point the whole cafeteria was looking at you.

"You try anything your life here will be a living hell just remeber that" and with that she walked away.

You were too dumbfounded to say anything. It was your first day and you had already gained an enemy. Great

_________________

Hey people of the earth. Sorry i have been away for the last month but i've been super busy and on top of that i've had major writers block hence the crappy chap. Hopefully it will get better.

Comment and Subscribe. Please and thank you :D

image