I'll be there every step.

fate: the start of true love

chapter seven: I'll be there every step.

Jonghyun's POV

 She just told me that she liked me. Wow. Im so shocked, words, expressions cant express how I feel right now. She's actually fallen for me? Like Ive fallen for her? Jessica was looking at me with teary eyes. As she was about to speak I started talking first. "That's exactly what I was going to tell you." I said. Jessica's eyes widened. I was meant to say that more.. cooler.. "Im sorry, I dont know how to react. Ive never.. confessed to anyone.. or been confessed.. or had a girlfriend before.." I murmured. Jessica suddenly let out a cute laugh. She looked at me. "Well.. um.." She spoke awkwardly. I gave a smile to her. "Can you um.. be.. my um..." I started asking awkwardly until my sentence got cut off. "Girlfriend?" She asked cutely. I nodded. "If you stop being so awkward yes!" She said. A sudden relief was let out. She walked closer to me and gave me a hug. "Im sorry, youre not my first boyfriend.. But youre my second!" Jessica whispered. Well.. She's had a boyfriend before, well.. I'll be the best boyfriend she'll ever have.

 We spent the rest of the night just talking. Casually talking, nothing else. I liked it, I actually got to know heaps more about Jessica. I was sitting on the couch while she laid her head on my laps. I touched her soft, silky hair. Everything about her is so beautiful. Grandma, are you watching me? "Jonghyun.. I need to tell you something." Jessica said quietly. I gave her a 'go on' look. She took a deep breath. "My mum and my sister are planning to visit me in about a month.." She announced. "What?" I said with shock. "What are we going to do with all my stuff?!" I asked. She got up and held my hands. "I dont know.." She said hopelessly. "What about your dad?" I asked. "He cant come, hes too busy with work." Jessica explained. "How about we just tell them the truth?" I suggested. "No, we cant. Krystal, my sister might be able to keep it as a secret but my parents. They're so strict on EVERYTHING, this cant happen." She said with panic. "We'll think of something." I said, trying to comfort her. She looked at me and smiled, then leaned her head against my shoulder.

2 weeks later...

Jessica's POV

 Im vomiting again, I feel sick. Im dizzy, lucky today is a weekend, Im actually about to die. "Hey Sica, are you okay in there?" Jonghyun asked while he was knocking on the bathroom door. "Im fine." I managed to talk. The vomit kept on blurting out of my mouth. This was really sickening. Jonghyun ended up opening the locked door. "Jessica, are you okay?" He asked looking worried. "Jonghyun I feel sick.." I murmured and soon my vision went completely blank...

Jonghyun's POV

 Jessica collapsed on the floor. "Jessica? Can you hear me?" I asked but no reply. I quickly called the ambulance and waited for it to come. Soon the ambulance came and I went into their car with Jess. I held her hand, she was full of sweat. What even happened?

20 minutes later..

 Luckily she didnt need any surgery. She was in a small private room, I was with her, waiting for the doctor. As the doctor came in, I immediately stood up and bowed to him. "Are you miss Jung's relative?" The doctor asked me. "Im her boyfriend." I replied. "Ah, well.. miss Jung's conditions are fine." The doctor declared. Oh, she scared me so much. "However miss Jung is going through her second week of pregnancy. Congratulations." The doctor shook my hand, before I could say anything, he left the room. Pregnant.. What... This cant be happening.. The morning sicknesses she's been getting.. Is all because she's pregnant?! How is she going to react from this.. And her mum, her sister.. Theyre coming next next week?! We havent even came up with a plan!?! And how disappointed would my family be.. What have I done.. "Jonghyun?" Jessica's voice called out my name. I looked at her. She was awake. "Hey, are you feeling better?" I asked. "Where am I ?" she asked. "You fainted so I called the ambulance. You're in hospital. I think you should get some rest here." I said. "Was there something wrong with me?" Jessica asked confusingly. I have to tell her.. She's carrying my child...  "Jessica. Listen to me very carefully, alright?" I said as I held her hands. She just nodded. "Youre pregnant." I let it out. Jessica's face froze. Her eyes started tearing up. "What.." She said in shock. "I know, we have to be calm about this alright?" I asked. "When my baby bump gets bigger, my boss is going to know, he's going to tell my dad. My whole family will know, then they'll find out that Ive been living with a guy." She panicked. "Shhh. Everything is going to be alright. I promise. I'll be there every step." I said as I held out my pinky. She looked at me. "You can trust me." I assured. She slowly held her pinky up and our pinky fingers inerwined. I leaned forward and kissed her soft lips gently....

 

A/N: Im so sorry for not updating for so long :(