unexpected

fate: the start of true love

chapter ten: unexpected.

4 months later.

Jessica's POV

 I sit on the couch, with the hot chocolate I just made. Jonghyun is at work and Im home alone-- I pretended to be sick.. Well, I am but Im not, in a way. I havent been getting any calls from mum or dad. These 4 months its just been me and Krystal. Jonghyun has been keeping his promise, he's been taking care of me so well. Its making me fall in love with him even more. Ive been missing alot of days at work, Im surprised that dad hasnt actually called me yet. All of a sudden someone knocked on the door. I was expecting Jonghyun, because he told me that he would be home early. But it was too early for Jonghyun to be here now, it was only 3pm! I opened the door and saw a tall figure, she as a girl with her poker face. she had sunglasses so I couldnt recognise her. "Umm do I kn-- My sentence got cut off. "UNNIE! ITS KRYSTAL!" She yelled as she removed her glasses. KRYSTAL?!? She looked at me, luckily I was wearing a very lose top so she couldnt recognise my baby bump. She jumped on me and hugged me. Then she let go straight away and looked at me. "Unnie are you...?!" She lost her words. That was it. She recognised it. The baby bump. "Krys I can explain." I started tearing up. She looked at me with shock.

5 minutes later...

 Krystal settled in and sat on the couch. She hasnt said anything.. "Let me have a chance to explain this to you." I insisted. She just nodded. I took a deep breath. "As you know.. I wanted to live my own life, work, earn money instead of gettin some from mum and dad.. The money I got from work wasnt enough so I rented out a room in the house. A guy decided to take it. His name is Jonghyun. Turns out that he knows Yuri well and her boyfriend Minho. We lived together for a couple of months until we both realised that we had feelings for eachother. We confessed to eachother nearly at the same time. But before this happened we had a one night strand, we were drunk.. A couple of weeks after we started dating I fainted and Jonghyun took me to the hospital, the doctor told me that I was pregnant. I didnt know how to tell you all, I was scared and I still am. Ive been going through this with Jonghyun's amazing support. And my bestfriend Yuri and Minho's." I explained quickly. She looked at me, still looking shocked. She wiped my tears away. I didnt even know that I was crying. I looked at her. She made me stand up and tried hugging me. The baby bump was still in the way! "Im so sorry." I said, now crying. "Unnie.. Its not your fault." She whispered. "Jessica?" A voice called and this made us break our hug. It was Jonghyun. He ran up to me, with a worried look and wiped my tears away, in front of Krystal! "Who is she?" He asked. Krystal reached her hand out. "You must be Jonghyun-sshi, am I right? Hi, Im Krystal Jessica unnie's little sister." Krystal introduced herself. Jonghyun was frozen, he looked at me. Then reached out his hand to shake Krystal's.

 I explained what had happened, how Krystal visited with no warning. "How come mum and dad hasnt been calling me?" I asked. "Theyve both been really busy. I dropped me off at the airport and gave their regards for you." She replied. I nodded. "Hey Krystal.." I said. She looked at me. "I know that this is a big favour, but.. Please dont tell anyone, I beg you." I asked as I held her hands.Jonghyun was just sitting next to me, watching me with a worried look. She took a deep breath. "What are sisters for? I'll try my best to keep the subject away from mum and dad. If they found out, they would..." She spoke then stopped. "Thank you." Jonghyun said. She just smiled back. It felt more comfortable since my little sister knew everything. So lucky that she actually took this well..

A/N\: Sorry about the very short chapter :( i will update a better one soon, and thanks for waiting, leave comments please x0x0