the plan.

fate: the start of true love

chapter eight: the plan.

Jessica's POV

 Its Sunday and I decided to get out of hospital a day earlier. Jonghyun took care of me 24/7 which was really nice. "You know that you can get more rest here right?" Jonghyun asked me. He wanted me to spend the rest of the weekend at the hospital but I refused. Stress is coming over to me. Family, what is my family going to say about this?! I watched Jonghyun as he fixed the hospital bed and soon he grabbed my overnight bag. He reached out his hand to grab mine. Our fingers interwined and we walked signed out of the hospital. I smelt the fresh air, knowing that Im now officially pregnant, I looked at the bright sky, the hot sun, the environment. I still couldn’t believe that there was another life inside myself. Im only twenty-three—the age where everyone does all the fun stuff, instead of getting pregnant. And I don’t blame Jonghyun. It was both of our faults. At least he loves me, if he didn’t, I wouldn’t have been able to ask him to take care of me.. Jonghyun was now leading me to his car, but before we did. I wanted to take a walk around. “Jonghyun.. Can we go for a walk?” I asked. He looked at me worriedly. “I just need more fresh air.” I explained. He nodded. “Alright, lets go.” He said and we walked around the park nearby. There were other couples at the park, families were also there, they all looked happy and proud. I hope that Ill be like that someday.. Jonghyun suggested to sit on the bench for a while and I accepted. There was a small lake in front of us, which made a good view. There were also children running around, chasing eachother very cutely. I suddenly let out a small giggle, after looking at the cute children. Jonghyun recognised it and looked at me. “Whats so funny?” He asked curiously. “The little kids over there are just really cute.” I said. He looked at where I was looking at and nodded with agreement. “Jonghyun Im sorry.” I apologised, again. “Jessica theres no need to be sorry, why are you so sorry?! You haven’t done anything wrong, it was all my fault.” Jonghyun protested. “No it wasn’t. Youre just too kind.” I said. He looked at me without words. “Jonghyun.. I know that the baby was accidental but I don’t want it to feel that way. The baby deserves better than us. It needs a good mum and dad. I was wondering.. If youre up for that..” I murmured quietly. He looked at me again but this time, he grabbed my hand. “Look, I know that we’ve only met for a short amount of time and we haven’t dated for a long time or anything but Im already deeply in love with you Jessica. And I would never let anyone hurt that baby or you. Ill help you, the fault was both of ours.” Jonghyun said with a serious tone. A slight tear fell out of my eye. A tear of happiness, feeling loved by someone. So this is what it feels like, what Yuri always told me about, true love. “Thank you.” I said and I leant my head on his shoulder…

Jonghyun’s POV

 “Jessica..” I asked. “Yeah?” She asked back as she got her head off my shoulder. “Im not trying to pressure you but do you have a plan for what youre going to do in front of your parents?” I asked. She took a deep breath. Oh no, I shouldn’t have asked her that.. “I know that this is the wrong thing to do.. but I cant tell them, I’ll tell them that we’re dating, but I cant tell them that Im pregnant. And Im going to try my best for mum and my sister not to visit.” Jessica explained. I just nodded. It’ll work out… I hope. “Jonghyun, theres one thing I want to do before we go back home.” She said. “What is it?” I asked. “I need to tell Yuri.. And Minho. Of course, I love having your support and everything but I need my bestfriend, a girl’s support as well. And Minho’s kindness.” She spoke. “Okay, Ill text Minho. He and Yuri are home on Sundays so Ill ask if we can go alright?” I explained. Jessica nodded with agreement. “Thanks.” She said…

one hour later..

Yuri’s POV

 My bestfriend Jessica is pregnant with my boyfriend’s bestfriend’s baby. Oh my god. This is unbelievable. How can this be happening?! That night, the night Jessica told me about—when they got drunk and accidently did it, just to reduce all the stress. Poor Jess, she’s carrying the baby, she’s the one having the hard time. Its time for bestfriend support. And I know that Jonghyun will take care of her well, he seems madly in love with her.. Minho and I looked at eachother. “AUNTIEEEE” Yoogeun ran over to me, screaming. We were in the middle of baby-sitting Yoogeun when Jessica and Jonghyun came over. I let Yoogeun sit on my lap and I kept on staring at Jessica, no words can explain how shocked I am. “Yuri? Minho?” Jessica asked. “Yeah..” I answered. I stood up and put Yoogeun on Minho’s laps, grabbed Jessica’s hand and took her to me and Minho’s room. We sat down facing eachother. “Yeah.. It all just happened. I was getting morning sicknesses then I out in front of Jonghyun. The ambulance came and the doctor realised that I was 2 weeks pregnant.” Jessica explained. I nodded. “Well. Jess, you have my support through everything, and Minho’s too.” I said. She smiled. “Thanks Yul, youre really the bestest friend possible!” She said happily and hugged me. Once we broke apart from the hug, I asked her what she was going to do with her parents. “To be honest, I have a plan but it might not work out..” She said worriedly. After she told me her plan, I decided to help Jessica a little bit and the plan made things more ‘non-impossible’…..