the grave.

fate: the start of true love

chapter three: the grave.

Jessica's POV

 "Jessica, we're here! Jessica?" I heard a faint voice calling my name numerous times. It caused me to open my eyes very slowly. I realised that Jonghyun was staring at me. "Are you awake now? We're here." Jonghyun chuckled. I sat up and stretched, then I went out of the car following Jonghyun. The place was silent and fresh. It was a special graveyard. Jonghyun walked to where his grandmother's tomb was and stopped. I also stopped next to him. "Theres not many graves here.." I said silently. Jonghyun stared at me then sat down. "Come sit here." He said as he gestured me to come sit next to him, and I did. "Its quite far away, I wanted to give my family peace instead of a whole graveyard that is stuck next to eachother." He explained. I nodded. "So you didnt come here very often?" I asked. "I was always busy, I only came on special occassions." Jonghyun replied. I looked around the silent place, there were lots of flowers and trees. Birds flew around but they never made noises. "So I guess Minho's been here?" I said. Jonghyun nodded. "Only a couple of times, usually I come here alone." He replied. I realised that the flowers i bought for Jonghyun's grandma was still in the car. "Hey can you pass me your car keys? I left the flowers in the car." I said. Jonghyun passed me the keys and I made my way to the car park.

Jonghyun's POV

 Jessica headed to the carparks which gave me a little bit of time to myself. I stared at my grandmother's grave. "Hey grandma, its already been 5 years! It still feels like it was yesterday.. I miss you so much you know..Oh, by the way, the girl I brought is my friend Jessica, I live with her now. Shes really sweet, caring and beautiful. I know Ive never brought a girl here but...I know that Ive only known her for 2 months,, she feels special.. Shes so nice and kind hearted and humourous! We're just friends at the moment but maybe it can go deeper? Do I have a crush on her?" I asked. I loved talking to grandma even though she doesnt reply, I know that she can her me, she just cant reply. "Jessica bought you flowers by the way, nice of her isnt it?" I continued talking. I let out a sigh. "Grandma if it wasnt for you, I wouldnt be standing here, all grown up.. A man, I miss you.." A tear strolled out of my eye. URGH, why do I always cry when I visit family?! Suddenly a small flashback came to me. The pain I felt when I realised I had no family, the questions that were going through my mind at that time like.. "Who's gonna be there to support me?" "Who am I gonna share my happiness or sadness with?" tears were so uncontrolled and they started to flow out madly. "Jonghyun? Are you alright?" It was Jessica. She's looking at me crying, this is embarrassing.. I didnt reply. Jessica immediately ran over to me and stared at me. "Hey,, its alright. Whatever it is, I'll help you, I'll support you." She said as she patted my back.

Jessica's POV

 I tried to calm Jonghyun down by patting his back, I dont think its working.. All of a sudden, he pulled me into a hug. A warm hug, tears dropped down onto my top and I could feel it. He hugged me tightly, I realised he's been lonely. Minho was just a helping friend, Jonghyun was lonely without parents and siblings, no one was there at his goods and bads. I slowly hugged him back and we stayed like this for a while...

 Jonghyun explained reasons why he cried, right now we're back in the car, farewelled his grandmother. He was just a lonely boy, he looks so tough and strong hearted on the outside but I realised that when you really get to know him, you find his weaknesses. "Sorry.. I probably look extremely weird breaking down in front of you.." Jonghyun said. "No need to apologise, we're all human, we all have feelings and breakdowns." I smiled and he smiled back. "Hey, how about we go do something fun?" I suggested. "Alright, lets see what your idea of 'fun' is" Jonghyun said and started the car..

 

 Jonghyun and Jessica spent the rest of the day watching movies at the cinemas, playing games-- facing consequences, buying junk food and shopping. After the long tiring day, they went back home to get some rest.

 

-------------------

A/N: Sorry about the really short update, Im kinda disappointed, I didnt get any comments from the last update :c no silent readers! x0x0