day by day.

fate: the start of true love

chapter nine: day by day.

 It was a new day, start of the 'working week'. Jonghyun woke up earlier than Jessica did and prepared breafast for her. "Jonghyun am I late?!" Jessica rushed out of her room and asked Jonghyun. "You're not late, you woke up a little bit early actually, calm down!" Jonghyun replied.

Jessica's POV

 "I prepared breafast for you." Jonghyun spoke as he pointed to the table. "Wow.." I murmured. He smiled and grabbed my shoulders and lead me to the chair. I sat down and grabbed a fork. "Are you going to eat as well?" I asked. Jonghyun grabbed the chair and sat opposite me. "I dont eat breakfast." He replied cooly. "How could you not have breakfast?! Its the most important meal of the day!" I exclaimed. "Well, Im used to it.. You eat, I want to know what my breakfast cooking tastes like!" He smiled. I gave up and started eating. It tastes really good. I smiled and stared at his handsome face. "Its really good!" I complimented. Jonghyun put a bright smile on his face and chuckled. I kept on eating and he looked at me, it was kinda weird but I guess this is what it was going to be. Soon, Im expecting to have a baby and Jonghyun would be the father, we would be a family..

 Soon I finished eating and I still had a couple of hours until I got to work. I was laying on the couch while Jonghyun did the dishes, he offered to and I couldnt stop him. I stood up, Jonghyun was still busy doing the dishes, I stared at him. He was musclar, quiet, handsome even from his back facing me.. Perfect.. I walked up to him and wrapped my hands around him, of course, without thinking!

Jonghyun's POV

 Suddenly I feel two warm hands around my waist. Her heaed was tilted to my shoulder. My heart was beating like crazy, I didnt know how to react. I could feel myself blushing, smiling like an idiot. "Whats this for?" I asked softly. I heard her cute chuckle. "I dont know.. Youre just being so perfect, I wouldnt have survived this place without you.." She whispered. I smiled, without realising. I got my rubber gloves off and turned around. Jessica's face and my face was so close, only centimetres away. She moved her hands to my neck and just stared at me. "Even if the baby wasnt in me, you would still be the one for me, every time I see you.. My heart beats crazily.." She confessed while blushing. "Im 100 times what youre getting.." I said back. "Cheesy much!" She yelled cutely. I laughed and grabbed her slim waist and pulled her even closer to me. I made my way to plant a kiss on her soft lips...

2 weeks later...

Jessica's POV

 Im a month pregnant, the baby bump is going to come soon... Jonghyun often made me ea or nice meals, he bought all the types of food I craved for. Today, I needed to call my mum, tell her not to come. Krystal texted me last night and told me that they were planning everything. Jonghyun was next to me, of course, he had to keep quiet but I just needed support. "ready?" He asked. I nodded gently and dialled Krystal's number....

Krystal: Hello? Unnie?
me: Hey Krystal, its unnie. Am I calling too late?
Krystal: UNNIE! No, its fine! Did you get my text last night?
me: Umm.. Yeah..
Krystal: Great! So when do you want us to visit?
me: Krystal, could you and mum maybe visit abit later? Im still getting used to stuff here, its hard settling in at a new country and everything..
Krystal: Awh.. Unnie.. Fine.. Maybe next month? or the one after?
me: Soon, I'll tell you when Im ready.
Krystal: Alright..
me: Im sorry..
Krystal: Its fine
me: Krystal I have to get to work, say hi to everyone for me! and i miss you
Krystal: I will, and me too, bye.

 A feeling of relief came to me. I stared at Jonghyun and smiled. "See? I told you that it was going to be okay!" He said as he patted my hair. I let out a laugh and hugged Jonghyun. At least this was over and done with for a while..

 Day by day he is spending with me, we're getting more and more closer and intimate, day by day I realise that Im so lucky to have a boyfriend like this. Day by day my baby is growing, day by day passes and life gets more complicated but I get more happy.

 Yuri is supporting me so much, so is Minho. Sometimes I babysit Yoogeun with Yuri so that I can get used to a child around me. I go to work and no one has noticed my pregnancy sicknesses, which is good.. People at work are actually quite nice and helpful! Today is my hospital checkup, my very first one ever, lucky Jonghyun is coming with me. "You'll be alright." He encouraged and held my hand. We drove to the hospital and waited for our appointment. My legs were shaking, my arms were shaking, my whole body was shaking! What if the baby wasnt healthy enough? I stared at the other pregnant women around. Most of them actually had a baby bump, my baby bump wasnt very big, it wasnt noticible.. yet..

 "Jessica Jung?" The doctor called out. I stood up immediately and so did Jonghyun. We both went into the room and sat opposite the doctor. "Is this your first time here Ms Jung?" The doctor asked. I nodded. "Well, Im Doctor. H and I will be your doctor throughout your pregnancy stages. I'll give you a schedule of when to visit me and since today is your first checkup, you will get to see the baby." Doctor H explained. "Thankyou Doctor H." I smiled. "Is this your boyfriend? Husband? Baby's father?" The doctor asked. "Father of baby and my boyfriend Doctor." I said. He just nodded. "Im going to get you to lie down on that bed, I will be right back, just getting my gloves." The doctor said and walked off. I made my way to the bed and laid down with Jonghyun holding my hand. Theres was a machine right next to me, obviously used to see the baby.. "Alrighty." The doctor came back and sat down on a chair. He did all these 'doctor things' to me and then got the machine and made small circles around my stomach. The small screen was now turned into a small figure. It was my baby, I felt Jonghyun's hand holding mine tighter as he looked at the screen. "So this is your child. We'll find out the gender of the child very soon." He spoke. I looked at Jonghyun with teary eyes. He looked at me. There is ACTUALLY a baby growing in my stomach!