.beauty

fate: the start of true love

chapter eleven: beauty

1 month later...

Jessica's POV

Krystal stopped mum from coming over to Korea, she took care of me while Jonghyun was at work, she was the best sister I could possibly have in this world. Her and Jonghyun got along well and she even extended her holiday and stayed for a month but today she was going to leave. Jonghyun was driving while I was at the back with Krystal. "Unnie I'll come and visit soon maybe when you give birth?" She suggested. I nodded. "Thankyou again, you're the best sister i could possibly have." I said and held her hand. "We're here girls." Jonghyun announced and we all got out of the car. "Unnie you go, I can do this myself. And I dont want to cry." Krystal said. "No I'll come with you just by the flight area." I insisted. "No unnie you and Jonghyun oppa stay here." She smiled. Jonghyun handed Krystal her suitcases. "Oppa take care of my unnie please. And thankyou." Krystal said and hugged Jonghyun. "Thankyou to you to Krystal." Jonghyun smiled. Then Krystal held my hand. "Unnie, are you going to tell mum and dad soon?" She asked. "I'll tell them soon dont worry." I replied. "Have a safe flight and take care okay?" I assured. She nodded. "I love you unnie." She hugged me. "I love you too dongsaeng and thankyou, again. For everything." I whispered. Krystal's eyes were teary and I could feel mine slowly tearing up. "You guys go." She said. "No we'll watch you go in first." I said. "Alright." She gave in and started walking away from us. She waved like a little kid and so did i. Jonghyun held my hand as Krystal went inside the airport. "Lets go out for lunch." He suggested and opened the car door for me. 

I took a deep sigh, when am I going to tell my parents? my family? They'll hate me so much. I touch my stomach and feel my baby. I cant wait until I get the gender checked, its going to be exciting! 

Jonghyun's POV

Ive been thinking of this idea Krystal had suggested a couple of weeks ago.. Which was to propose to her so that we can legally be husband and wife. But... It will be to much stress on Jessica and the baby so Im going to give up on that decision... I just hope we tell Jessica's parents one day... "Jonghyun when are we going to the hospital?" Jessica asked as she munched on her lunch. "I booked one for next weeks if thats alright." I replied. "Sure." She smiled and kept on eating. 

Yes, Jessica has been gaining more weight, eating more but its all for the baby so... I guess it was fair enough. Her morning sicknesses were getting worse, everything was just getting more complicated.

1 weeks later... (day before the doctors appointment- night)

Jonghyun's POV

"Jonghyun. Jonghyun." I kept on hearing faint noises in my head. Then I realised that it was Jessica's and it made my eyes open. I checked the time, it was 3 am. "Are you alright? Whats wrong?" I asked as I the lamp. She was full of tears, I didnt know what was wrong but it already broke my heart. I sat her down next to me. "Sorry for waking you up." She murmured. "Its alright, whats wrong?" I asked, holding her hand. Jessica started crying. "I just dont know what Im doing with my life." She said. "Im sorry for ruining your life Jonghyun." She said and hugged me. Her tears dripped on my tshirt. "Jessica, dont say that its both our fault remember?" I reminded her as I patted her back. "And we're going to have such a great day today, we'll find out if we have a son or a daughter! Everything will be alright." I assured her. "Can I sleep in your bed just for today?" She asked. I agreed so she tucked herself in my bed and I was behind her, also tucked in. I let her come into my embrace.

Jessica's POV

It feels so warm and protective in his arms. I dont even know why I had a mental breakdown, everything was just clashing and I just bursted into tears. "Everything will be alright Jessica, I'll be by your side no matter what." He whispered and I drifted off to sleep.

"Jessica, wake up." I heard a whisper in my ear. "We have to go to the doctors today remember?" I heard another whisper. I rubbed my eyes and looked around, Jonghyun was standing with a glass of water. "Good morning beautiful." He said and handed me the water. "Thanks." I said and sculled it, looks like the baby must have been thirsty. "Ready to go? We'll be leaving in an hour." He said. I nodded.

1 and half later (at the hospital)

"Ah Miss Jung you're back. How have you been?" Doctor asked. "Alright, more morning sicknesses and Ive been getting more hungry." I replied. "Well thats a good thing, now today you'll find out what gender your baby is, come over here for the checkup." The doctor led me and Jonghyun to where the machine was. I laid down on the bed and just like last time, the doctor put liquid on my stomach and we started looking at the machine, to see the baby. "Wow the baby's grown alot!" The doctor said. "Oh really?" Jonghyun asked happily. "Yes and guess what? Its a baby girl! Congratulations. Also it looks like its perfectly healthy." The doctor smiled. A baby girl. I was going to have a daughter. Jonghyun looked at me and held my hand. "Ive always wanted a daughter." He said and reached out to kiss my forehead. 

A/N: I am extremely sorry for the long hiatus wait :s schoolwork and personal business was in the way so i didnt have time to update :( im sorry for the boring chapter... But Im thinking about deleting the story, Ive kinda lost my feels for it.... what do you guys think?