what should i do?

fate: the start of true love

chapter six: what should i do?

Jessica's POV

 I didnt know what to do. Jonghyun and i remained silent for a few seconds and i decided to get up, since we had two quilts, i grabbed one and wrapped it around my body. He didnt say anything. "I-I-Im.. going to get dressed." I said and ran to my room. I closed the door behind me and breathed loudly. What have I done last night?! I am a major IDIOT. He took my ity away, and I let him. My body is aching, it hurts alot. I checked the time and realised that I was already late for work. My body hurts too much, I need to take a day off. So I called dad.

me: Hey dad its me Jessica
dad: Jessica! You called me at a late hour! Whats wrong?
me: Dad its morning in Korea!
dad: Oh, right.. Yeah.. Anyways, how are you?
me: Im really sick at the moment and I think I need to take the day off, my boss will probably not let me so could you possibly call him and tell him?
dad: Are you alright? I'll ask if you can take the whole week off. You need to get better.
me: Dad, Im fine, just not feeling too well.
dad: I'll call them right away, love you
me: love you too dad.

What my dad does to spoil me.. I hated it. I went into the bathroom and took a nice, long, comfortable bath. My the thought of what happened last night, and the kiss we shared the other day made my heart beat really fast. I couldnt stop thinking about him, what do I do? Do I like him?

Jonghyun's POV

 I dont remember much about last night, except for the fact that we got drunk and had it. I was shocked to see Jessica next to me when I woke up but she looked confused, maybe she doesnt remember what happened last night? But the thing is.. She doesnt know that Ive fallen for her already. She's obviously going to get a boyfriend in no time-- shes pretty much perfect. I want her to be mine, but how do I make her be mine? From hunger, I decided to go to the kitchen, after daydreaming about things for a period of time. As I walked out, Jessica walked out of her room! Right at the same time! Oh no... Our eyes suddenly met, she blushed immediately, it was so cute. I just grinned and opened up the fridge. Jessica did her own stuff and we never talked about the night. Our conversations got heaps more awkward and we barely talked. And this went on for about a week...

Yuri's POV

 I was watching TV with Minho, a late night movie-- which was a tradition for us, at least once a week. I got an unexpected call from Jessica. We havent talked for a few days. Minho stared at me and pouted. "Sorry, its Jessica. Be right back." I said and kissed his cheek. "Hello?" I asked as I walked to the room Minho and I share.

Jessica: YURI! Im so sorry, my mind has been filled up with all this stuff and i didnt have time to call you!
me: its alright, whats up?
Jessica: Okay, I need advice. Minhos not next to you is he?
me: no hes not Jess, you can talk all you want
Jessica: Please dont scream when I say this.. A few days ago.. Me and Jonghyun had a bad day at work so we drank and we had it..
me: WHAT?! JESSICA?!
Jessica: Calm down! PLEASE! we havent talked about it, i think i have feelings for him but its obvious that he doesnt so I cant express anything.. What do I do?
me: You have to talk to him Jessica, thats the only way. Talk to him, when I hang up on you. Actually, just talk to him now! I have to keep watching this movie with Minho anyways. goodluck. call me!
Jessica: Alright..... bye..

that was shocking... I quickly ran back to the living room and sat next to Minho. "What did Sica want?" He asked curiously. I shouldnt tell him that she did it with his bestfriend. "Umm... errr.." I stuttered. Minho paused the movie. "Alright, spill it out. I know when youre lying." Minho spoke and looked directly into my eyes. "You cant tell ANYONE okay?" I assured. He nodded. "Jessica and Jonghyun got drunk the other night and had it." I whispered. Minho didnt seem to be shocked. "Shouldnt you make a reaction?" I asked. Minho chuckled. "Jonghyun told me and he told me not to tell anyone." He spoke. "WHAT?! YOU KNEW?!" I yelled accidently...

Jonghyun's POV

 Okay, Im just going to confess to her, like what Minho said. Who cares if I get dumped, the pain will go away.. I got home from work and saw Jessica reading silently. She looked at me. "Hey, youre home." She greeted and stood up. I walked closer to where she was. "I need to talk to you." We both coincidently spoke.

 I sat down silently on the chair opposite her. "About the other night.." I began. "Look Jonghyun you probably dont feel the same way but I like you. I dont know when I started having these feelings but I like you." Jessica abruptly confessed. I was shocked.