Bottled Up Inside l T o L o v e i s t o S a c r i f i c e

Memories of a Forgotten Farewell

 

 

 

C h a p t e r  5

quotes1.jpg

Missing you could turn from pain to pleasure, if I knew you were missing me too.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSG1C7EkgZsrFsN9kQUbEL

S o o  J u n g  ' s  P e r s p e c t i v e

Su Min. I see Su Min. I must be dreaming once again, huh? But wowzers. She looks stunning, with her fluffy, mid-length, black-toned hair resting femininely resting upon her shoulders, with a troubled look upon her face. Her fairy-like dress didn't make an effort to hide her slim, milky legs, showcasing a bit of a , yet lady-like feel to her image. By complimenting her like this, does this mean I'm flatterring myself also? I chuckled childishly to myself. And oh, what a surprise. We are attired in the same gown. I merely glanced at her expression, but can already sense her worried aura. She looks uncertain. Her blazing, widened eyes tell me so. Yes. I do believe that people are merely open books. So easy to read.

"Hey Jung. We meet again." I nodded in agreement, quivering.I feel so cold. Ah. I'm wearing a dress. Answers everything. I bit my lip in response to the unusual cold weather. Mint fiddled with her delicate, slender hands, biting her bottom lip, her brows furrowing. "*Eonni. I'm just wondering. Who is the person you absolutely cannot live without?" she mumbled. I sighed, curios as to why she's even inquiring about this.

"Isn't that obvious? The one just for me." My cheeks flushed upon the thought of Lu Han. I wonder how he's doing.

"And who may that be?" Oh my golly. Such an unwavering sense of politeness. Su Min, you need to loosen up to that uptight, uniformed personality of yours.

"Lu Han..." My voice trailed off as I was consumed by the flashbacks. Man, doesn't this longing ache.

"Ah, I see."

"How about you, Mint?"

"Well, you see." She hesitated, and cleared . "I've never had the required courage to let him know about my feelings. But this undying instinct that he as well feels the same way has been disturbing me." I rudely cut her off.

"Se Hun, that overprotective dude?"

"Yes. How did you know?"

"I sense the attachment."

"How I wish to see him." She forced out a laugh, tears dwelling upon her glistening eyes. "But that would be such a ridiculous wish, wouldn't it?" I grabbed her hand, somewhat treating this as a way to comfort her. I cannot stand fallen teardrops anymore. It pains me to see my beloved sister cry.

"Life is full of surprises. Never be so pessimistic, Mint." A tiny smile crept on her face. 

"Thanks."

"If you had one more chance to see him, what would do?"

"Hold him. And whisper how much I love him."

"Pfft. Why whisper? Tell the whole world!" I playfully hit her shoulder, grinning.

"There's no need for that, for he is my world."

"So cheesy."

"That's poetry for ya."

My eyes slowly drifted off from dreamland and onto the cruel reality. That was a good conversation. Good to see her soul is still holding onto hope. 

"Good thing you've awakened, little princess." Sun Hee greeted with a sarcastic smile. I took a tissue to wipe off the dried, white drool on my cheeks. Oops. How lady-like.

"Mi Young. Sun Hee. It's time to end Mint's suffering. Let's go." 

"Where?"

"I shall have my wish granted. Though I hate to do it this way, it's the only way out of this whole mess. Besides, I want to talk to my Lulu now. This is my last option. Someone might as well take action?"

"Who knew you would finally rely on your mother's ability?"

My feet made distinct, loud thumps as I flee down the staircase, heading towards Sleeping Beauty. Then I stopped dead on my tracks. I approached Sleeping Beauty and to be surprisingly greeted by two well-built figures. Dun Jae's entertaining two flower boys. Lu Han. Se Hun. SHIZ. This ain't a delightful surprise. What in the world are they doing here? I clenched my fists in uncertainty, my heart banging in my chest. I gulped. Inhale, exhale. You can do this, Baek Soo Jung. I know you can. Have some self confidence. I walked in super slow motion, my feet dragging. My eyebrows furrowed. This is too nerve-wrecking! I stared intently at the ground, my neck foreign to this action. I keep my chin up, people. 

"Hi, daughter. I was about to grant these two men's wishes, except that they forgot to bring something. I guess the missing object decided to bring herself." Lu Han's and Se Hun's eyes widened as they eyeballed me in  a "found it" gaze. I cleared my throat. 

"I was about to ask you to grant me a wish."

"What may that be?"

"To awaken Su Min, isn't that obvious? Open your eyes! Your daughter's in grave danger, yet all you do is sit back and watch. Why not show a little bit of care for her?" The two guys gaped at the revelation.

"But isn't that you, Su Min?" Lu Han questioned.

"Nah, Lulu. I'm Soo Jung." 

Before I could do the explaining, Sleeping Beauty's rapid entrance cut me off. "Woah, slow down, guys and gal! I suppose you may do the explaining later, correct?" I had the urge to obey. "Alright. The time has come, my protagonists. I shall grant you that wish. However, if you do not complete your mission, Su Min's memories shall restrart and be replaced with someone else's memories. Now, the problem is to have them swap back bodies and to awaken Su Min, correct? In order to break this curse, you must time-warp and travel onto different fairytales and lend a hand to the main characters. Several pages are mandatory to complete the fairytale of Sleeping Beauty's twins is required to provide with the solution to your problems. Do you understand?"

"I kind of sensed it. Su Min is Soo Jung in the hospital, correct?" Su Min's prince charming questioned. As if he's not aware of the answer.

"Guess you've come to the conclusion. I applaud you. You're sharp, bro."

"I'll take that as a compliment." So firm. Sometimes, I wonder if Mint needs to get her eyes checked. This guy's too stiff for my liking. He's mischievious though, which is kind of attractive. But personality-wise... blegh.

"You're so detached, bro." I guess finally seeing you smile will have to wait." Such a shame. He's a cutie too.  I averted my eyes from boring guy over at Lu Han's direction, his longing, intent eyes truly spelling out relief. He gleefully skipped towards me, open arms, his smile lifting up his defined cheek bones, when I shook my head. I was bewildered. Meh, whatever. This playful side of his is likeable. "Halt, desperate one. You are not allowed to have any sort of skin ship with me whatsoever. Jealousy might arise." Lu Han stared at me in disbelief, but quickly recovered with a laugh. 

"You never changed, Soo Jung." I placed a pleased smile. It's great to finally reveal a secret like this.

"I guess you know everything."

"Ms. Baek kindly informed us." Sleeping Beauty handed over a golden book to Sun Hee and Mi Young.

"Here, take it. Thank you for everything."

"Who's she talking to?"

"My fairies. They haven't made themselves visible to you... yet. So, what have you guys wished for?"

"Wishes never become fulfilled once uttered." Lu Han raised an eyebrow, a smirk on his face. Here comes Devil Lu.

"Alright, crew. Off you go to Little Mermaid. I hope you have your fairytales memorized. Bippity, boputi, boo!" Just then, she whispered, "I love you, Baek Soo Jung. Never forget to smile." I guess my mother doesn't seem so bad after all.

*Eonni= older sister

 


22840_1244849883.gif

[A/N]

Hey everyone. ^-^v

Personally, I'm not quite liking this update, but meh.

You have every right to come and scold me. ;A;

I'll try and prepare myself for the punishment. But hey, I did my best.

Hopefully, my hard work shows off in the final presentations of my chapters. ;A;

ASDFGHJKL DEE BOTTOM GIF. MAIGALLY. LOOK AT IT.

PLEASE. I BEG YOU TO POINT OUT ANY GRAMMATICAL/SPELLING ERRORS.

THAT'LL BE MUCH APPRECIATED. I SWEAR, IT WILL.

AND IF YOU'D LIKE, COMMENT ABOUT WHAT

YOU ACTUALLY WANTED TO BE UNVEILED IN THIS CHAPTER.

kthanxbai.

-Whytheglumface, 27/07/12

tumblr_m3m46tGlLN1qm4swlo1_500.gif