Bottled Up Inside l C o m p l i c a t e d S i m p l i c i t y

Memories of a Forgotten Farewell

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

C h a p t e r  6

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThti8IyYVpNISXdeZW-kH

Love is an emotion experienced by many and enjoyed by few.

tumblr_m7q8c3VNs71rx9hlho1_250.jpg

 

 

u  H a n ' s  P e r s p e c t i v e

Bubbles. Crystal blue waters. Pink mermaid tale. What in the world happened here?!

"Woah, calm down. You just turned into mermaids. Recall your mission?" Sun Hee, Soo Jung's fairy, informed with a commanding tone. 

"Okay, I know that! But why pink, out of all colors?" I complained as a trace of hysteria leaked into my voice. God, have I sinned to receive this kind of treatment?

"It's very suitable for you, don't you agree?" Se Hun's brows shot up with amusement while roaring in laughter. Don't tell me I have to get along with this guy. I'm speechless. He has a surprisingly good build. And look at mine. Slim as ever. I admit. I'm the competitive type. If I get the chance, I shall work out and have him bow in recognition of my body. A red tail covered his bottom half. I loled. Just tell me how mermaids have babies. Seems impossible to me. I peered over at Soo Jung, who was attired with dark pink bikini shells and a sky blue tail. Why in the world is her tummy exposed? I rushed with rapid speed to a wall, repetitively hammering my head, unable to halt the thoughts. Urgh. 

"Ta heck's wrong with him? Look, everybody." Soo Jung gaped at the colorful, eye-catching bunch of fishes and other creatures I didn't bother to know, and a crab conducting the very musical sound that is exporting from the group. A muscular guy sat high up on the waters, with two dolphins snorkeling in anticipation, a crown resting upon his grey-haired head.

"What's going on here?" I wondered and tapped a random dude's shoulder. He seemed quite dumb-founded that I am not aware of such thing, but shook his head.

"It's Sulli's singing debut. Oh man, you ought to see that girl sing! She has the most enchanting voice out of all merpeople, accompanied with her irresistable looks. Many say she has to find a husband soon. She's the only one left out of all her older sisters." Se Hun and Soo Jung have also been attentively eavesdropping. 

"That's Little Mermaid for sure."

"Oh my gosh! I can't wait to meet her!" Soo Jung jumped in glee. "She's my favorite princess! Her ambitious, unafraid nature sure is likeable." A tiny smile crept up on her face. I-I didn't know that. Did I really take the time to know her? Whatever. I'll get to know her more. That's a must. The whole kingdom banged with an applause witht the appearance of 9 beatiful mermaids, with their hair nicely-coiffed,  blaring-with-anticipation eyes greeting the audience. I must say, it must've been a difficult task for that maiden to have topped these ladies' looks with hers. Impressive. The cherry-tainted crab, or rather, Sebastian was it?, continued to conduct with a composed yet lively hand movements, into which his orchestra reacted to. A jazz trumpet solo came upon our ears, and that King, having fully entertained himself with pride upon the appearance  of his daughters, awaited for the revelation of his favorite, youngest child. With a cold silence, the audience halted their energetic cheering, deadly looking up the over-filled stage. After the long wait, the King roared in anger.

"Where is Sulli?!" Um, just a question. Why does she have a Korean name? And why are the merpeople here speak in Korean? Inconceivable. Mi Young, another one of Soo Jung's little fairies, faintly called out, "Don't you remember? Sulli's always busy exploring out in the land, conversing with that fish friend of hers. She's ashore. Let's go." The three of us followed obediently. Like we had any choice. Getting ashore took a lot quicker that I thought. Probably because of these darting tails. A lady with rainbow-streaked hair sat comfortably on a rock, longingly looking out to a castle. Must be where the prince resides. I chuckled to myself. Can't wait to meet him and see if a guy finally exceeds these looks of mine. Such an absurd task. But I'll give him the opportunity. 

"Love her punky look," I complimented.

"So do I. I want to get that look."

"Well, what are you waiting for, knight in a shining armor? Go approach her, since you're comfortable with that royalty treatment."

"I-I can't. I'm not c-comfortable with strangers." This guy has a surprising, soft side. So fidgety. How manly of him. I gritted my teeth, my eyes completely shut, fists clenching. Se Hun agitated at the thought of encountering the princess, his eyes full of uncertainty. Guess that's why he treasures Soo Jung's beloved twin so much. She's the only one willling to be his friend.  That reminds me. If Soo Jung and Su Min are twins, why weren't Se Hun and I acquainted with each other somehow? So many questions, so little time. A detectable frown must've made its appearance on my face, for Sun Hee decided to take authority.

"Soo Jung, make the move please." Sun Hee ordered, a hint of mastery in her voice. 

"Alrighty." Soo Jung's eyes twinkled by the thought of sharing a few words with her biased princess, as she, with self-discipline, successfully reached Sulli without any sort of fan-girling whatsover. By no time, Soo Jung and Sulli already became best friends. Wow. That's an over-friendly girl right there. That's natural. Sulli and Soo Jung conversed comfortably with an eagle, I assume, named Scuttle and Flounder. Flounder's my favorite.

"I'm surprised that you three are also infatuated into the human world," Sulli confessed.

"My maiden, how should I say this? We're part of a special mission, and we're very much connected to the human world that you can ever imagine." Here comes gentleman Lu. My friends describe me as a chameleon; constantly changing personality characteristics. Can't help it. I act the way people want me to act. That's why I like Soo Jung so much. She saw through these many masks of mine. Told me I was little and tiny. Can't argue with that. 

"If you truly are, then will you tell me what this is?" the princess, with curiously flaming in her eyes, inquired, bringing a 3-pointed silver object. Se Hun stood behind me, unable to utter a word to this lady. Unbelievable. Another unable to express his true self. I cleared my throat, then twirled her bangs. 

"That's a fork, my lady. Its purpose is for combing." Seducing is my, without a doubt, my upfront, best skill. I winked at her, with a smirk.

"Oh, I see." That very moment, I lost my balance. Why doesn't my flirting method ever work on these two?! Unbelievable. They're unwavered by such things.

"Pfft, don't believe him, Sulli. It's a fork, used for eating."

"H-hello, sorry to bother. My name's Se Hun, by the way. You are late for your concert." 

"A little unsure boy, huh? That's something to spice things around here," I cursed under my breath.

"Oh my gulamandos! Why didn't you say so earlier?" Sulli, with a sense of urgency, bid farewell to her fellow bird friend, and quickly dived into the water. "I will be considered as a disgrace to the family after this." Uh-oh.

A n o n y m o u s  T a l  k

"Be patient, my little ones. Plotting my revenge will be easier that I thought it would be." I let out a typical, antagonist laugh. After all, this is a fairytale.

 

 


yu-gi-oh-animated-gif-23-source_f2r.gif

 

[A/N]

Konnichiwa~ How are you guise beating out the summer heat?

Anyways, I'll be gone for a week, which means no updating whatsover.

If you didn't cry after that announcement, you sure ain't devoted to this story.

Anyways, I broke up this first mission into a couple chapters for

you guise to have a feel of the character's personalities. xXx-Kakusa-na-BaraxXx

informed me that I was a little too weak on the description of the setting and characters,

so hopefully, you kinda got the hang of everything.

I don't really have anything else to say but for you to comment~  

Point out any grammatical/spellling errors. I got docked a lot of marks from a review cuz of that. By the

way, anyone willing to co-author with me? For this particular story.

If you're interested, send me a sample of your writing. kthanxbai.

-Whytheglumface, 26/07/2012

 

animekida%20gif%20paper%20swissor%20rock