Eight.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

Sunny walked through the college campus, alone with her ear buds in her ears.
She was usually like this, walking through the campus alone. 
She liked it. She liked the warm [or cold] breezes brush through her hair and even though it was loud, to her it was silent. 

"There she is." A girl with long brown hair and tan skin called. 

The girl, along with a few others, approached Sunny as she removed her ear buds.  

"I'm sorry... you are?" Sunny asked. 
"You don't remember me?" The girl scoffed. 

Sunny looked at the girl and started to think. 
Then, suddenly, it came to her. 
She was the girl that barged into Sungmin's house and slapped him. 
She was the girl that was being delusional about her relationship with Sungmin. 

"Ah, I remember now. H-Hyorin, right?" Sunny stuttered. 
"Pft, you have no right to even address me by my own name. Isn't that a little shameful?" She scoffed. 
"Wait, I'm confused...." Sunny commented. 
"Can't you see? Sungmin is mine, and mine only." Hyorin stated in a mean tone. 
"But, I remembered the first time I saw you. Sungmin was yelling at you and telling you that you two weren't dating..." Sunny said innocently. 

It was her innocence that annoyed Hyorin. 
Her bright and milky, white skin that annoyed her. 
Her soft and sweet voice that annoyed her. 
Her unintentional aegyo, that really annoyed her. 

Hyorin slapped Sunny as hard as she could, leaving a bright red mark on her left cheek.

"He's mine, and only mine. I told you. So don't go near him, or you'll regret it." Hyorin smirked and stomped off along with her friends. 

Sunny placed her hand on her cheek, even though it stang. 
Reality has finally hit her. She finally realized how scary the world can be. 
She finally realized how scary people can be to their own kind. 
Even though it was just a slap, Sunny no longer felt carefree and innocent. 

She just saw a side to the world that she has never seen before, a big and scary world. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKDng0LwjyGnCKNhgU8Vc

Hyorin angrily stomped off and her friends followed. 

"Guys, you should get going. I have to meet my brother." Hyorin stated. 

Her friends quickly walked away, as Hyorin walked towards the parking lot. 

Her friends were more like her purses. 
They carried her things, 
Listened to everything she said even though they didn't want to, 
and dealt with her carelessness because they had to. 

As Hyorin entered the parking lot, she scanned the large space and finally tumbled upon a black car. She smirked and went to the car, where the window immediately rolled down, revealing none other than Jiyeon's homeroom teacher, No Min Woo. 

"What did you need? I have stuff to do, so hurry up." He said. 
Hyorin climbed into the car and sighed. 
"A big brother would do anything for their little sister, right?" Hyorin asked. 
"Yes, even if they really don't care or don't want to." He responded. 
"Good, I have something to request from you." Hyorin smiled. 
"What is it?" 

Hyorin buckled her seatbelt as Min Woo started driving. 

"There's a girl, I need you to get rid of her." Hyorin explained. 
"Care to tell me who, when, and why?" He said, with a slight scoff in his voice. 
"Lee Soonkyu, or Sunny. Anytime is fine, and she's all over my Sungmin. Like an innocent ." She replied. 
"Sungmin? Park Sungmin?" Min Woo asked. 
"Yes, Oppa." Hyorin responded. 
"Well, then it works out." 
"What do you mean?" 
"L.Joe can't seem to get over his ex, even after I got the two to break up. Funny thing is, his ex is Sungmin's sister." 
"WHAT? Our little brother?" 
"Yes, so... If I get rid of his sister and Sunny, he'll be an emotional wreck." 
"What do I have to do with that?" 
"Stupid, you'll pull him out from underneath the ground and he'll fall for you." 
"Alright. I get it. But why do you hate that Park Jiyeon girl so much....?" 

*Flashback* 
"Park Jiyeon, I need to see you after class." Min Woo stated. 

After class ended, Jiyeon approached Min Woo at his desk. 

For some reason, Min Woo had a weird liking towards Jiyeon. Their age difference was a whooping 9 year age difference between the two. He felt somewhat attracted to her, but he always hid those feelings. But then, they exploded and he could bear it no longer. 

"Mr. Min Woo, did you need something?" Jiyeon asked. 
"Follow me." He instructed. 

Jiyeon followed Min Woo out to the garden, where he took a seat on the left side of white bench that was nicely covered in vines. 

"Why did you take me here?" Jiyeon asked. 
"Have a seat." 

Jiyeon took a seat next to him, but on the on the right side. She felt awkward that her teacher wanted to talk to her in private like this. 

"Would you find it creepy if a teacher confessed to his student?" Min Woo asked. 
"I'd find it rather creepy..." Jiyeon responded. 
"Well, here goes nothing..." 

Min Woo kneeled in front of Jiyeon, his hands were trembling but he wanted her to himself. Even if she was dating his little brother. 

"Park Jiyeon, I don't know why, but I keep feeling an attraction towards you. I know this is wrong, especially because of our age difference. But I want you for myself, I want to see your bright face everyday and I want to be the reason that you are smiling. I... I love you... Park Jiyeon." Min Woo let out all of his thoughts and confessed. 

Jiyeon was shocked by Min Woo's sudden confession. She and Min Woo were teacher/student, and she didn't want it to go any further than that, and at that time she already had L.Joe. 

"Mr. Min Woo, what are you doing? You're my teacher, you really shouldn't be saying this to me." Jiyeon commented. 

Min Woo couldn't help it any longer. His desire for Jiyeon could no longer be contained and he grabbed her cheeks and leaned in to kiss her. 

"MR. MIN WOO, PLEASE. GET OFF." Jiyeon cried, as she pushed him away. 
"Please Mr. Min Woo, if you continue to be JUST a teacher to me I won't tell anyone about this." Jiyeon stated, wiping up a tear that escaped her eye. 

"I-I-I'm sorry... I shouldn't have..." Min Woo stuttered. 
"Just be my teacher. Nothing more." 

Jiyeon walked off, leaving Min Woo behind. 

Min Woo felt his heart shatter, he fell for the wrong person. He felt destroyed and didn't want to continue on anymore. 

He followed Jiyeon to make sure she was okay, but he didn't expect what he just saw. 

He saw L.Joe, his own little brother, giving a light kiss on the lips to Jiyeon. 

He felt a wave of anger hit him. 
He felt betrayed, though L.Joe had no idea of his feelings for Jiyeon. 

And from then on, he turned into a new person. A new cold person. 

He wanted revenge. And it all started with Park Jiyeon. 

*End of Flashback* 

"You have your reasons, I have mine." Min Woo responded, coldly. 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuVpMGzlXLSsk87r57bLw

Sunny quietly entered the lecture room. Still shocked of seeing the new world, she ignored Sungmin and took her seat even though she still had a light pink mark from Hyorin's slap. 

Sungmin was worried. Sunny usually was bright and happy, but she suddenly came in colder and duller. He didn't like it, and for some reason he felt as if the sun had just burst into pieces and he could live no longer. 

"What's up with Sunny? Her left cheek is pink." Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin. 
"I don't know... but I'll find out." Sungmin responded. 

After the long lecture, Sungmin quickly approached Sunny, Who's face was still red from Hyorin's slap. 

"Yah, what happened to your cheek? It's red." Sungmin asked. 
"Nothing, I just.... acne." Sunny responded. 
"That's a terrible lie." 
"Sorry." 

Sunny stayed quiet. She never lied, and she just proved that she wasn't good at it. 

"Did someone hurt you?" Sungmin asked. 
"It's nothing you should worry about..." Sunny responded. 
"You're a person I cherish a lot, I have to be worried." Sungmin stated. 

Sunny continued to stay silent, and it killed Sungmin. It killed him that she wouldn't open up to him though he opened up to her. It killed him knowing that someone other than himself laid a finger on her. It killed him knowing that she got hurt. 

Sungmin held her chin and lifted her head up to examine the mark. 

"Come with me today, I'll make sure your skin is milky white tomorrow." Sungmin instructed. 

1223154805_5929_full.gif

"So are we just going to stay at the park all day?" Jiyeon asked. 
"I like it here. It's nice." Myungsoo responded. 

The two sat on the soft, green grass. The park was empty, the sky was clear, and the warm breezes were nice. 

"I'm tired." Jiyeon yawned. 

Myungsoo stayed quiet, until an idea popped into his mind. 

He patted a spot on his lap and smiled.

"Lay down here." He instructed. 
"On your lap?" 
"Yes." 

Jiyeon hesitantly laid down with her head on his lap. She felt safe and sound, as if the evil in the world has just disappeared without a word. 

On the other hand, Myungsoo felt his heart flutter. A feeling that he felt for no one else but Jiyeon. 

From afar, L.Joe witnessed the whole thing. 
He couldn't do anything. 
No matter how badly he wanted her back, it was impossible. 

He slowly turned around and walked away, tears streaming down his face. 

Even with the little chance of getting back with Jiyeon, 

He still wouldn't give up. 

And he would never give up. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for a really late update.... T.T 

So I made No Min Woo look like a ert. Sorry No Min Woo fans, I just needed my favorite actor to be in here. ;D 
And Sorry to Hyorin fans, I couldn't think of anyone else for her part. D: 

But I'll try to update more often from now on my loves! <3