One.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

Hello, my name is Park Jiyeon. I'm 17 years old, currently a high school student. I have a mom , a dad, and an annoying older brother. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon sat down at the dining table with her study books and continued to study like crazy. 

"Yah, nerd! Don't study at the dining table, it's not lady-like." Sungmin scoffed. 
"Shut up, when I make more money than you i'm going to laugh in your face." Jiyeon mumbled. 
"YAH, Mom! Aren't you going to control your child?!" Sungmin shouted. 
"You don't have to yell, honey." Their mom spoke as she laid out breakfast on the table. 

Sungmin and Jiyeon glared at each other and ate their meal. 

"How is my lovely family this morning?~" Their dad called. 
"We're all good, Appa. But this nerd over here won't stop studying." Sungmin responded. 
"Studying? That's good, Jiyeon-ah. I'm proud of you." Their dad praised as he pat Jiyeon's head. 
"Hurry up and finish your food and get to school, kids!" Their mom instructed. 

Jiyeon and Sungmin finished their meals and left for school. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello, my name is Park Sungmin. I'm 22 years old, a university student. I have a mom, a dad, and a nerdy and annoying little sister. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyeon looked up at the large school gate and took a deep breath. It was exam time, and Jiyeon really wanted to rank first. She walked quietly to her classroom and took a seat. She ignored all of the people around her going crazy, and the guys that were admiring her beauty. 

"Isn't she beautiful?" One guy smirked. 
"She's so hot, even when she has that cold expression~" One guy squealed.

A tall and slim boy with jet black hair walked over to the fanboys and looked at them weird. 

"Who are you talking about?" He asked. 
"Oh, Myungsoo. See her over there? Park Jiyeon? She's so hot, isn't she?" One guy marveled. 

Myungsoo looked at Jiyeon and smirked. 

"She is rather beautiful. Back off, boys. Here comes Kim Myungsoo." Myungsoo announced. 

He walked over to Jiyeon's desk and slammed his hand on the desk front of her. 

"I'm Kim Myungsoo. You are?" Myungsoo introduced himself as he grabbed her hand and kissed it. 

Jiyeon glared at him and pulled his hand away. 

"Don't touch me." She scoffed. 
"Ohh, tough girl I see." Myungsoo accused. 
"I guess you can say, but why are you all up in my space?" Jiyeon sneered. 
"Up in your space?" Myungsoo mumbled. 

He moved his face just centimeters away from Jiyeon's. 

"Like this?" He asked. 

Jiyeon moved her face closer to him as if she was about to kiss him. She saw Myungsoo close his eyes and pucker up and smirked. She then slapped him so hard he fell over. 

"What the?!" Myungsoo cried. 
"If you get near me ever again, I'll make sure that you can never talk with that so called pretty face ever again." Jiyeon threatened as she left the room. 

The other boys looked at her in amazement and laughed at Myungsoo. 

"WHAT IS WITH THAT GIRL?!?!?!" Myungsoo shouted, angrily. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sungmin took a seat down in the large lecture room. He was actually early, for once. 

"Hey dude, you're actually early." One guy greeted. 
"Yeah, it's weird." Sungmin responded. 
"Yah, the pretty nerd keeps looking at you." The guy mentioned. 

Sungmin looked over and the girl looked back down quickly. 

"Sunny?" Sungmin asked. 
"Yeah, her. She's hot, but a nerd. Studies too much, Not my type~" The guy muttered. 

Sungmin looked back at Sunny. He never really noticed her until that day, Her face seemed to glow even under those large glasses. The clothes she wore looked cute and innocent, but still showed off her curves. 

"Yah, Sungmin. Why do you keep looking at Sunny?" The guy asked. 
"Huh? I wasn't." Sungmin responded and looked down again. 
"You totally were, I'm Cho Kyuhyun, Your best friend. Don't deny it." Kyuhyun accused. 
"Whatever, just shut up." Sungmin mumbled. 

------------------------------------------------------------------

th_1elephant.gifHow was it for a first chapter? 
Don't forget to subscribe, too. Hehe! <3