Five.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

 

 The doorbell then rang, Sungmin then went to get it. Upon opening the door he received a huge slap across his face. 

Sungmin glared at the person, it was a girl with long brown hair and abnormal red lipstick. 

"You bastard..." The girl cried. 

Sunny quickly came over after hearing the slap from the kitchen. 

"What happened?" Sunny asked, concerned. 
"You're with another girl now?!" The girl cried. 

Sungmin just glared at her. 

"Look at her, she's not even pretty!" The girl scoffed. 
"What you do to him? Seduce him? Threaten him?" The girl asked Sunny. 

Sunny just stayed quiet and looked at her. 

"WHY YOU LITTLE..." The girl raised her hand to slap Sunny, but Sungmin grabbed her wrist and stopped her. 

"YAH, KIM HYO JUNG!" Sungmin shouted, angrily. 
"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY? CALL ME HYORIN!" The girl shouted. 
"How many times to I have to say? WE WERE NEVER DATING!" Sungmin screamed, releasing her wrist. 
"Lies... You love me a lot.... You love me, Park Sungmin! Don't fall for that !!!" Hyorin cried, holding Sungmin's shoulders and shaking him back and fourth. 
"Hyorin, stop this one sided love! I never liked you, and you need to stop being like this!" Sungmin commanded, pushing Hyorin away. 
"Just leave..." Sungmin sighed. 
"Sungmin!" 
"LEAVE, NOW!" 

Hyorin growled and stomped away. Sungmin shut the door with a slam and went straight to the couch. 

"What was that about?" Sunny asked. 
"Just some delusional girl that always follows me, no big deal." Sungmin responded. 
"Ah... okay." 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZZRANJha3TmZwbCVFHPa

School was finally over for Jiyeon, and Jiyeon felt relaxed for once for some odd reason. 

"Jiyeon, come on. I'll take you home." Myungsoo suggested. Jiyeon nodded in response and stood up. 

"Feeling better?" Myungsoo asked. 
"Yeah, thanks to you." Jiyeon looked at Myungsoo and smiled a bit. 

"She's smiling.... " Myungsoo thought to himself, with butterflies in his stomach. 

"How about we go somewhere then?" Myungsoo suggested.
"Where?" 
"Just follow me~" 

Myungsoo grabbed Jiyeon's hand and brought her to a rooftop cafe. It wasn't anything fancy, the tables were old and wooden but the view was extraordinary. 

"Wooooow~" Jiyeon sounded, running around and inhaling the fresh air. 
"Do you like it?" Myungsoo asked. 
Jiyeon smiled brightly and nodded. "It's beautiful." 
"I'm glad." Myungsoo responded, taking a seat. 

Myungsoo watched as Jiyeon admired the view, feeling a sense of relief that Jiyeon was once again smiling. 

"If only my mom and dad could see...." Jiyeon sighed, and looked down. 

Myungsoo walked over and pat her back. 

"Don't cry again, pleaseee~" Myungsoo begged using some aegyo. 
"You have no aegyo, pabo." Jiyeon pouted, poking Myungsoo's cheeks. 
"I do have aegyo! See look~" Myungsoo started to show off his aegyo skills, which caused Jiyeon to burst out into laughter. 
"Stop, it's not funny. You're supposed to squeal because I'm so cute." Myungsoo pouted. 
"Yeah, You're so adorable." Jiyeon said sarcastically. "So adorable I want to puke~" 
"Y-YAH!" Myungsoo cried. 

Jiyeon stuck her tongue out at Myungsoo and ran away laughing. Myungsoo scoffed and chased after her. 

"You won't catch me~" Jiyeon cried and turned around. 
"Myungsoo? You there?" Jiyeon called. She looked everywhere around her, but Myungsoo wasn't there. 

"Where did that guy go?" Jiyeon mumbled to herself. 

She started to walk around the rooftop, looking for him desperately. 

"Myungsoo, stop joking with me! Kim Myungsoo!" Jiyeon called. 

She turned around suddenly and felt a pair of arms wrap around her neck. 

"Caught you!" The person cried. 
"YAH MYUNGSOO! You scared me!" Jiyeon cried, knowing it was Myungsoo even though she didn't see it face. 

Myungsoo and Jiyeon stayed in that position, that position where it looked as if Myungsoo back hugged Jiyeon. It seemed to natural for them, even though they barely became close. Their close relationship was like something that the both couldn't have, and to think that Myungsoo was a playboy and Jiyeon was a cold-hearted student. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZZRANJha3TmZwbCVFHPa

th_3d_pichu.gif Hello to my lovely readers! :D 
I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed making it. ^^