11.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

 

Sungmin picked Sunny up and quickly ran to the hospital. 

"Live Sunny... please......" Sungmin begged as he ran with her in his arms. 

She couldn't leave just yet. She couldn't leave right when Sungmin was starting to develop feelings for her. 

"You can't leave me just yet..." He cried. 

"Don't leave me just yet...." 

tumblr divider black without shoe

L.Joe took the jar of Minwoo's ashes. He held the ashes tightly and walked away slowly. He looked around, Hyorin was no where in sight. He was the only one there for his brother. 

"Excuse me, are you No Byunghyun?" A man asked. 

"Yes, how can I help you...?" L.Joe responded. 

"Hello, I'm Doctor Kang. I was your hyung's psychiatrist for along time, but he stopped visiting me suddenly and I never got any contact with him afterwards. Mind speaking with me for a few?" Doctor Kim asked. 

L.Joe looked down at the jar and looked back at her. 

"Ah, I see. How about we go respect him for a minute?" Doctor Kang suggested. 

L.Joe just nodded and made his way to the memorial, he slowly placed the jar in the glass box, along with a picture of his brother and a family picture. He couldn't believe that Hyorin had changed so much, from a gentle and kind woman to a crazy woman. He then slipped a handwritten letter next to the jar and wiped up the last of his tears. Hyorin would probably never return and now he was on his own. 

"Let's talk for a bit, how about it Byunghyun?" Doctor Kang asked. 

L.Joe nodded and followed him out of the building to a cafe. He stared at the cup ot tea in front of him and sighed. Min Woo loved tea. 

"So... I heard that your hyung shot a girl and beat another girl with a bat?" Doctor Kang started off. 

"Uh... yeah..." L.Joe nodded. 

"Let me ask you, did you know that he was visiting a psychiatrist?" He asked. 

L.Joe thought about it. He never knew, he didn't know why he would visit a psychiatrist in the first place. 

"No, I didn't know." L.Joe responded. 

"Well, your brother suffered from a post-traumatic disorder. Something happened years back that traumatized him." Doctor Kang explained. 

"Did it have something to do with a girl by the name of Jikyung?" L.Joe asked. 

Doctor Kang nodded,"How did you know?" 

"I saw some pictures, I don't know the full story though." L.Joe muttered. 

"Well, let's see... It was a long time ago. He was a college university student, that's when he met Lee Jikyung." He slid a picture over to let L.Joe have a look. 

tumblr_m9akkeJ2PR1rdt7s1o2_500.jpg

L.Joe looked at the picture and his eyes widened at the shocking similarity this woman had with Jiyeon. 

"Pretty, isn't she?" Doctor Kang smiled. 

"She looks like...." 

"I know, Park Jiyeon. Your ex-girlfriend." 

L.Joe clenched his fist tightly under the table at the word "ex-girlfriend" 

"She looks a lot like her, doesn't she?" Doctor Kang asked. "This is a old picture." 

L.Joe just nodded. 

"Anyways, her beautiful looks made Min Woo fall in love... at first sight. They then were happy, in love, all that. Then she was murdered, that's when he started to see me. From what I heard he really loved her with his heart. He was traumatized after she died, and he stopped seeing me after he became a high school teacher and I think that's when he met Jiyeon." Doctor Kang explained. 

"So, he wasn't in love with Jiyeon..." L.Joe sighed. 

"That's right. He was in love with Jikyung." Doctor Kang then pulled out two pictures from his briefcase, and laid them side by side on the table. 

tumblr_m9dlw1V1qB1r5phweo3_250.jpg tumblr_m9dmywO97P1r5phweo6_r1_250.jpg

"Can you tell which one is Jiyeon? Or Jikyung?" Doctor Kang asked. 

L.Joe stared at the pictures, but knew the girl on the right was Jiyeon because her skin was a milkier white. 

"The one on the right is Jiyeon, her skin is milky and whiter than Jikyung's." L.Joe answered. 

"I see you know Jiyeon well. But that's something most people wouldn't notice, people like your brother." Doctor Kang explained. 

L.Joe nodded, "I understand." 

"I see you have no place to go now, you can stay with me if you want." Doctor Kang offered. 

L.Joe sighed, "I'm fine. I have somewhere to go." 

"Is that so? Well then, I'll take my leave. Thanks for talking to me, and I'm sorry for your loss." Doctor Kang greeted. "I scheduled an appointment for you, tomorrow at 3pm. I think you need it, I hope to see you tomorrow." 

Doctor Kang left his buisness card containing the address of his office, and took his leave. He knew L.Joe needed only one person right now, and that was Jiyeon. 

L.Joe picked up the buisness card, before sliding it into his pocket and making his way out of the cafe. He walked around for a bit, before his feet took him to the hospital where Jiyeon was. He took a deep breath, before entering the door and making his way into Jiyeon's room and sliding the door open.

tumblr divider black without shoe

"Someone please help me!" Sungmin cried as he entered the hospital. 

Nurses immediately came with a gurney and Sungmin laid Sunny on it before the doctors rushed Sunny into the surgery room. 

Sungmin was stopped by a nurse and asked to wait outside for Sunny. 

He groaned and ruffled his hair, before taking a seat and sobbing into his hands. He felt a hand on his shoulder, and he looked up to see Hyorin with a comforting face. But it wasn't comforting to him, she was wearing loads of makeup. 

"It's okay, Sungmin.... It's okay..." Hyorin whispered. 

Sungmin pushed Hyorin's hand off of his shoulder. For some reason, he felt a scary atmosphere around her. 

"Sungmin, I'm just here to help..." Hyorin assured, placing her hand back on his shoulder. 

He lightly pushed her hand off.

"I just need some time alone, please Hyorin." Sungmin requested. 

Hyorin gritted her teeth. 

"I'm here for you, Sungmin. I care about you!" Hyorin cried. 

"That's nice to hear, but I really need some time alone." Sungmin muttered. 

"Fine." 

Hyorin stood up and walked out, pissed. She did what her brother told her, to be there by his side when he needed her most. But the thing her brother didn't tell her, was that it took time. And Hyorin was not patient. 

tumblr divider black without shoe

L.Joe slowly opened the door, to see Myungsoo at Jiyeon's side and holding her hand while she was asleep. He clenched his fist, before walking in. 

"What are you doing here?" L.Joe asked. 

Myungsoo turned around and looked at L.Joe and smirked. 

"I'm here for Jiyeon, unlike someone was." Myungsoo responded. 

"Get out." L.Joe commanded. 

"Look here, L.Joe. You broke Jiyeon's heart, so I don't think you should be here right now." Myungsoo raised his voice, causing L.Joe to scoff. 

"This bastard!" L.Joe grabbed Myungsoo's collar, before hearing a soft and weak voice call out to them. 

"You two...stop... please..." Jiyeon called, weakly. 

L.Joe looked at Jiyeon, who just regained consciousness but was still really weak. 

"Jiyeon, you're awake.." Myungsoo called. 

L.Joe released his hand from Myungsoo's collar and looked at her with teary eyes. 

"Jiyeon-ah..." L.Joe called. 

"L.Joe, what are you doing here?" Jiyeon asked. 

"I came here... for you." L.Joe took slow steps towards Jiyeon, as Myungsoo stopped him. 

"Don't go near her." Myungsoo growled. 

"Myungsoo, can you leave us alone for a bit?" Jiyeon asked. 

Myungsoo sighed, as he left the room. Right then he realized that it might take a while to make Jiyeon his, but that was a challenge. A challenge he was willing to take. 

L.Joe took a seat next to Jiyeon's bed and rested his elbows on the bed. 

"Why are you here?" Jiyeon asked. 

"I need you, Jiyeon. Can you give me one more chance?" L.Joe responded. 

"I don't know, L.Joe. Should I give you another chance?" Jiyeon replied. 

L.Joe stayed quiet for a bit, before blurting out,"I still love you, Jiyeon. I still love you... a lot." 

Jiyeon sighed, before a single tear escaped her eye. 

"Sorry, L.Joe. I think you should leave..." Jiyeon raised her hand to wipe a tear, but L.Joe stopped her by holding her hand. 

"Let me wipe it for you." L.Joe reached over and placed his palm on her cheek, wiping away her tear with his thumb. 

"L.Joe, don't do this..." Jiyeon cried. 

"Just for a moment. I want to stay like this just for a moment." L.Joe whispered. 

Jiyeon started to feel weak, before falling into a deep sleep with L.Joe as her side. 

He smiled at her, while watching her sleep before resting his head on the side of the bed holding onto her hand tightly and falling asleep. 

Myungsoo stood at the door and watched, his eyes teary and his fists tightly clenched together. He quietly closed the door and walked off. 

"The competition starts here, Byunghyun." Myungsoo muttered. 

tumblr divider black without shoe

"Who is here with Lee Soonkyu?" A nurse came out of the surgery room called. 

"Me! I'm with Lee Soonkyu." Sungmin quickly stood up and wiped his tears away. 

"You're in luck, She survived. But she lost some memory, we don't know how far back or how long the amnesia will last but she did in fact lose memory. She will have very bad migraines the first few days, so we're prescribing her some painkillers and she'll be doing fine." The nurse explained. "She's moved to the room now, and she's regained consciousness. You're free to visit her." 

"Thank you for your hard work, where is her room?" Sungmin asked. 

"Follow me." The nurse led Sungmin to Sunny's room, where a tall and unfamiliar figure stood by Sunny's bed. 

"W...Who are you?" Sungmin asked. 

The man turned around, revealing his face that was somewhat tan and his jet black hair. 

"I'm Im Seulong... And you are?" The man responded. 

------------------------------------------------

Hay guise, this is YouAreLoved. ;D 

I decided to add Seulong to add some more drama. 

tumblr_m8yct2EHRr1ra840so1_500.png

And school's starting up, so I won't be able to update as much. T.T 

But thank you for enoying my story. Your comments are so encouraging and they make me want to write more <3 Thank you guys! 

And good luck in school. ;D