Three.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

Jiyeon sighed and walked back into the classroom, where Myungsoo awaited her return. 

"There you are, follow me." Myungsoo instructed. He grabbed Jiyeon's wrist and took her to the rooftop. 

"Why did you take me here?" Jiyeon asked.
"I thought you would need it, I come up here when I'm upset too." He responded as he sat on the ledge. 

Jiyeon followed him but didn't take a seat, she looked at the view and took a deep breath. 

"Here, come sit." Myungsoo patted the empty space next to him. Jiyeon hesitated and took a seat next to him. 

"Tell me, what's bothering you?" Myungsoo asked. 
"Uh...My parents.....died." Jiyeon responded, with a tear rolling down her cheek. 

Myungsoo looked at her face, it was filled with depression. Right at that moment, he felt a feeling that he's only felt for Jiyeon. Jiyeon started to cry even harder, she looked down and as ashamed of showing her weak side to Myungsoo. 

"It's okay, Jiyeon. I'm here for you..." Myungsoo sighed as he wrapped his arm around her. He pulled her head closer to him and rested her head on his shoulder. 

L.Joe, on the other hand, watched as Myungsoo hugged Jiyeon. He clenched his fist and looked at them angrily from afar. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKDng0LwjyGnCKNhgU8Vc

"Sungmin, you should go home. Get some rest." Sunny advised. 
"Okay, but you have to come with me. I want you to come with me." Sungmin sniffled. 

Sunny stood there, shocked at Sungmin's request. That was the first time Sungmin seemed to notice her, though she's been caring for him for the past few years.

"Okay, let's go ask professor then. I'll take you home." Sunny agreed. 

Sunny went back into the lecture room, getting permission from the professor to take Sungmin home. 

"Turn left here, and keep going straight." Sungmin instructed. 

She followed Sungmin's intructions and made it to his home. 

"Thanks for taking me home, but how will you get back?" Sungmin asked. 
"It's okay, I'll take the bus." Sunny smiled. 
"Are you sure?" Sungmin raised an eyebrow. 
"I'm sure, I'll see you soon then. Get some rest." Sunny greeted him goodbye and went her way to the bus stop. 

Sungmin watched her leave and put his hand on his heart. 

"Mom, Dad... did you see that? A girl just made my heart beat faster..." Sungmin whispered as if his parents were there. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKa7lr_6bkX6CTR3loCk4

After school was over, Jiyeon went straight home. Her eyes were puffy and she couldn't walk straight. 

When she made it home, she noticed that Sungmin was sitting on the couch. 

"Oppa, you're home already?" Jiyeon asked. 
"Yeah, I'm home." Sungmin responded. 

Jiyeon took a seat next to him and sighed. 

"Well, looks like we're stuck together." Jiyeon sighed. 
"I guess we are, I'm stuck with an annoying nerd sister." Sungmin coughed. 

Jiyeon didn't care whether Sungmin called her names or not, she felt it was a way of Sungmin's affection. 

Sungmin leaned his head on Jiyeon's shoulder and sighed. This was the first time Sungmin did that, but she wasn't surprised at all. 

"We have to stick together, Jiyeon-ah." Sungmin stated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

th_14369.gif How was this chapter? Kekeke. 
Don't forget to subscribe, thank you to all my readers. I'll respond to some comments every once in a while ^O^ 

@primadonna7 - I will update soon, but please be patient. :D
@Jiyeon1234 - I will update, but please be patient. :3 
@Jiyeonn - Thank you for the kind comment. <3 
@Ina_freako - Hehe. 
@MarshmallowCandy - I don't know how to respond, but thank you for the comment. :D