10.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

This is just the lost chapter, I'm trying to regain my inspiration for this story, so expect an update later. ^^ 

----------------------------------------

Sungmin and Myungsoo quickly returned to the hospital, to see that Jiyeon had to go back to surgery due to drastic pain in her shoulders. 

"Aish..." Sungmin ruffled his hair and took a seat. 
"She will make it, Sungmin...hyung." Myungsoo muttered as he pat Sungmin on the back. 

He started to think back when his family was still a full team. 

The way his parents would drag them to those family face-off competitions no matter how much they didn't want to. 

"Next, is the Park Family!" The MC announced. 
Sungmin and Jiyeon's parents cheered, while the two kids showed an unamused face and groaned. 

"Come on kids, let's beat all of those families!" Mrs. Park smiled.

Mrs. Park was indeed beautiful, she looked very young for her age, with her long, black, and silky hair, her petite figure, and a smile that could bring happiness to the most depressed person. 
On the other hand, Mr. Park indeed looked like he would've been a pretty boy when he was younger. He had soft brown hair that went down to his ears, a muscular, but not too muscular, body, and big brown eyes and a childish smile. He did look young for his age, but he was quite active and caring. 

Sungmin and Jiyeon looked around at the other families. 
There was the Lee family, consisting of Mr. and Mrs. Lee, and their two children, Lee Gikwang and Lee Jihyun, Gikwang being the brother and looking Jiyeon's age, and Jihyun being the sister looking Sungmin's age. 
The Jung Family consisted of the two parents, Jung Krystal who looked to be Jiyeon's age, and Jung Jinwoon, who looked to be Sungmin's age. 
The Kim family consisted of Kim Jun Myun[or Suho] who looked Jiyeon's age, and Kim Taeyeon, who looked Sungmin's age. 

They saw that their competition seemed reluctant to be attending as well. 

First came the family competitions, where the families were united as one to face challenges such as tug-of-war and various relay races. 
Slowly, Sungmin and Jiyeon found themselves enjoying their time with their parents, smiling.
They found themselves trying hard, united as one family, and working together like they never have. 
It was a new feeling for the two, but the two didn't want to admit that they actually enjoyed it. 

After a long day of events, the Park family took home first prize. 

Upon reaching home, stubborn Sungmin and Jiyeon refused to admit they actually had a good time. 

"Ugh, I can't believe you took us there. I'm so sore now." Jiyeon complained. 
"Yeah, Mom. Please don't take us next year." Sungmin muttered. 

Jiyeon and Sungmin went to their rooms. 

"Aigoo, our children won't admit they had a good time, right honey?" Mrs. Park chuckled. 
"They did have fun, I could tell." Mr. Park responded. 

Sungmin started to tear up. 

First he lost his parents, 
And now he had the possibility of losing his little sister. 
His little sister that he recently realized that he cherished, with all his heart. 

A nurse suddenly came out of the surgery room. 

"Who's here for Park Jiyeon?" The nurse asked. 
Sungmin quickly wiped up his tears. 
"We are." Sungmin stood up and pointed to himself and Myungsoo. 

"Well, we sucessfully removed the bullet from her shoulder, but afterwards she regained consciousness while you two were gone and fainted due to a drastic pain in her shoulder. It seems that the muscles and tissues in her shoulder are badly damaged, and it's critical that once she gets discharged that you make sure no one will cause any pressure to her shoulder. Even a slight pull of  her arm can hurt her. " The nurse explained. 
"Yes Maam, thank you for the information." Sungmin thanked. 
"She was moved to a room, you're free to see her now." The nurse stated. 
"Thank you..." Sungmin and Myungsoo bowed and went to Jiyeon's room, to see her laying in the bed sleeping peacefully. 

"See Sungmin hyung? I told you she would make it." Myungsoo smiled. 
"Hyung?" Sungmin raised an eyebrow at Myungsoo. 
"Ah, Sorry..." Myungsoo looked down. 

Sungmin had a confused look and pulled Myungsoo out of the room. 

"You... do you like my sister?" Sungmin asked, slightly smirking. 
"Ahh, pffft. Uhh..." Myungsoo made some weird noises. 
"You like her, don't you? If you didn't like her you wouldn't have followed me and stayed with her." Sungmin suspected. 
"Okay, you caught me. I like your sister, wait no.. I love your sister." Myungsoo confessed. 

Sungmin smiled and put his arm around Myungsoo. 

"I knew it, I approve you for her. I'll support your relationship with her." Sungmin stated. 

Myungsoo smiled. 
Even though he felt as if his chances with Jiyeon were little, he still felt happy that her brother supported him. 

"Really?" Myungsoo asked. 
"Yes, really. So, I want you to accompany her in her stay here. Take care of her, make sure she's not in pain." Sungmin responded. 
"You weren't going to do that?" 
"I was, but then I wanted to see how much you love her." 

Myungsoo smiled again. 
He loved Jiyeon.. a lot. To the point where he would give up his life for her. 

"Thank you... so much." Myungsoo thanked. 
"But, if I see my sister more hurt than she already is... you're in for it." Sungmin threatened. 
"You have my word, Sungmin-shii." Myungsoo stated. 
"Call me Sungmin Hyung." 
"Okay... Sungmin Hyung." 

Myungsoo chuckled. 

"Well, I'll get going. You take care of her, Myungsoo." Sungmin warned. 
"I will, hyung." 

Sungmin exited the hospital as Myungsoo entered Jiyeon's room. 

He took a seat next to the hospital bed and examined her pale face. 

He knew she wasn't waking up anytime soon, so he laid his head down on the bed by her side. 

"Jiyeon... wake up soon so I can tell you I love you." He whispered. 

tumblr divider black without shoe

Sungmin decided to go visit Sunny. 
Her weird behavior lately has been bothering Sungmin. 

As he reached her house, he noticed something strange.

He slowly went up to her front porch, seeing that the front door was slightly cracked open. 
As he opened the door to let himself in, he felt the eerie breezes and a strong and creepy aura. 
He shivered. 
He's never felt that way before. 

He slowly made his way around her house, examining every room and not finding one sign of Sunny anywhere. 

He looked at the window, and saw the cool breeze blowing through the almost transparent white curtains. 
It felt creepy. 
Something wasn't right about the atmosphere, and it made Sungmin feel uneasy. 

He slowly made his way around the first story, still no sign of Sunny. 

He went to the stairs, and for some reason it seemed even creepier, as if he was in a horror movie. 

He slowly made his way upstairs, and into the first room he saw. It was empty except for a small twin sized bed and a green curtain covering the window. 

He left the room and went to the second room he saw, The door was slightly cracked open and Sungmin slowly opened it. 
He looked to his left, and there was Sunny's desk and bookshelf nicely organized and decorated with pictures. 

He looked to his right, and bingo. 
There was Sunny, sitting on her bed, tied up with covered with a hankerchief... unconscious. 

Sungmin quickly ran over, and cupped Sunny's face. 

"Sunny... Sunny! Sunny!" He called. 
No answer. 

Sunny tilted over a bit, still unconscious. 
Sungmin panicked and grabbed the back of her head, but he felt something weird on the back of her head. 
He felt something mushy, wet, and rather morbid. 

He quickly looked at his hand, shocked at what he just saw all over his hand and the back of Sunny's head. 

Blood. 

tumblr divider black without shoe

Min Woo looked at the metal bat, smeared with blood. 

He stared at it as his eye twitched. 
He was going crazy. 

"What have I just done?" He mumbled to himself. 

L.Joe suddenly came into Min Woo's room. 

"Hyung... dinner's ready." He called. 
"L.Joe..... What kind of person am I?" Min Woo asked him suddenly. 

L.Joe was confused by his sudden question. 

"Huh?" L.Joe tilted his head in confusion. 
"I did something horrible, L.Joe. I don't deserve to live any longer." Min Woo confessed. 
"What are you saying, hyung? You did nothing wrong." L.Joe responded. 

Min Woo turned around and held L.Joe by the shoulders. 

"I did it, L.Joe. I shot Jiyeon. I beat Sunny with a metal bat, I DID IT, L.JOE! IT'S ALL MY FAULT!" L.Joe saw a tear roll down Min Woo's face, as he fell to the floor sobbing. 
"Hyung, did you really?" L.Joe asked, quickly kneeling to meet his level and hugging his brother. 
"I did it, L.Joe. I shot your Jiyeon. I beat Sunny with a metal bat.... it's all... my fault...." Min Woo sobbed. 

L.Joe pushed his brother away, angrily. 
He never thought his brother would do that. 
He didn't know why he would do such a thing, for a brother that he cared for so much regardless of his coldness to him. 

"HYUNG, WHY? WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS?!" L.Joe's calm and comforting tone changed to an angry one. 

Min Woo continued crying. 
He felt ashamed of what he just did. 

Hyorin suddenly came and bursted into the room. 

"What is all the noise about?!" She screamed. 
"Noona, you told him to get rid of people didn't you?" L.Joe asked. 
"So what if I did?" Hyorin smirked. 
"Noona, actually no. You have no right to be called Noona now, because you're not a noona anymore. A noona is supposed to protect their dongsaeng and help them do what's best for the world. You... You're not a noona. You're a monster." L.Joe started to cry, he couldn't believe what his family was doing. 

Hyorin slapped L.Joe as hard as she could. 

"I DID IT FOR GOOD, FOR MYSELF. THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE L.JOE, AND THEY'RE SCARY. THIS WORLD HAS CHANGED, THERE'S NO LONGER INNOCENT PEOPLE... THEY'RE ALL BAD PEOPLE. WE HAVE TO FIGHT FOR OURSELVES, SO I DID." Hyorin shouted. 
"No, they're not all bad people. There's good people with a good heart and good intentions, but you're not one of them." L.Joe responded. 

Hyorin angrily stomped out of the room, and L.Joe quickly went to his brother. 

"It's okay, Min Woo hyung. It's not your fault...." L.Joe whispered to his brother. 
"It's my fault for hurting Jiyeon." Min Woo cried. 
"Huh?" 
"I'm sorry, Byunghyun-ah." 
"What do you mean?" 

Min Woo sat up and faced L.Joe. 

"I'm a horrible hyung, Byunghyun-ah." Min Woo cried. 
"It was a long time ago, Jiyeon entered my class. I was mutual with it at first, her being a new student I just automatically accepted her. Then, I suddenly felt this weird feeling towards her. She smiled so brightly, unlike most of the students.. and slowly... I fell for her. I knew it was wrong, but I really couldn't help it. One day, I confessed to her and she rejected me. I was an idiot, I fell for the wrong person and gave no effort to move on. From that day, I hated her and myself. And that's why I shot her, Byunghyun-ah. That is why I'm a horrible person. I just wanted revenge, I wanted to make her feel as hurt as I was that day." Min Woo told, trying to hold in his tears. 

"Hyung...." L.Joe cried. 
"Don't call me hyung anymore, I don't deserve such a title." Min Woo commanded. 

L.Joe was shocked at Min Woo's sudden confession. 
He didn't know his brother was like that, 
He didn't know his brother had feelings towards that girl. 

"She reminded you of Jikyung, didn't she?" L.Joe asked. 

Min Woo looked at L.Joe in shock. 
He didn't know that his brother knew who Jikyung was. 
But matter of fact, L.Joe has seen his old pictures and his many love notes to Jikyung that he savored. 

"How did you know?" Min Woo asked. 
"I saw the pictures, and everything. Jiyeon does indeed resemble Jikyung." L.Joe responded. 

It started to piece together to Min Woo. 
He wasn't in love with Jiyeon, he was in love with Jikyung. 
Jiyeon just resembled Jikyung so much, that he mistaked love for memories. 
Jikyung was his first love, back in high school. He loved her so much, until she was murdered one day by her ex. 
He never seemed to get over her, 
and never moved on. 
Considering being 37 and still not married. 

Min Woo started to cry again, remembering everything he did with Jikyung. 

"I'm a horrible person, aren't I?" Min Woo looked at L.Joe with teary eyes. 
L.Joe stayed silent. 
His brother was a horrible person, but he didn't want him to know that. 

Min Woo slowly opened the drawer and grabbed his gun. 
L.Joe had no idea what he was up to, and just looked at him. 

"I promise, in my next life I'll be a better person." Min Woo promised. 
"Huh?" 

Min Woo held the gun to his stomach, and quickly pulled the trigger. 

He fell to the floor, blood was pouring out of the wound. 

L.Joe quickly ran over, 

"MIN WOO HYUNG!!!!" He cried. 
"I don't deserve that title..." He mumbled. 
"Hyung... you didn't have to do that!" L.Joe started to cry, his only family that he could rely on. 
"Jiyeon probably survived, I missed her head and shot her shoulder. Protect her, Byunghyun-ah..... and make sure Hyorin doesn't do anything bad..." 
And with that, Min Woo took his last breath. 

"MIN WOO HYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" L.Joe sobbed. 

tumblr divider black without shoe

 

----Solsolis

Another update, 
And I'll be going on hiatus for a week because I'll be out of town. 

Sorry for the cliffhanger, 

I've been having a lot of fail moments lately. 

image

image

And yes, this is Solsolis. 
YouAreLoved is currently in a situation to where she can't update, so I'll be taking over this chapter and possibly the next few.

But don't wine.
image

She'll be back soon. XD