Four.

Like Brother, Like Sister.

Every step Jiyeon took, made her heart sink deeper and deeper. She should've been with Sungmin, who was an emotional wreck. But that desire to rank first was always her top priority. 

"Jiyeon, exams are next week. Just hold on until then.." Jiyeon kept telling herself, taking deep breaths. 
"Still wanting to rank first?" A voice called from behind her. 

Jiyeon stopped walking and turned around. 

"L. Joe..." 
"Hi. Is that desire to rank first, really that important?" L.Joe asked, walking closer and closer to her. 

Jiyeon felt more and more hurt as L.Joe walked closer, their past memories together flashed through her head.. and she wanted to burst out crying. 

"I have to rank first." Jiyeon responded, holding back her tears. 
"Just take a break and go home and rest. Studying should be the last thing on your mind right now. Please do that, for me?" L.Joe suggested, looking deeper and deeper into her eyes. 
"We broke up, didn't we? I should be... the last person on your mind." Jiyeon croaked, on the verge of crying. 
"Jiyeon, it's not like that..." L.Joe reached for her hand, but Jiyeon stepped back. 
"Please don't talk to me anymore." Jiyeon stated, firmly. 

Jiyeon turned around and walked away to the rooftop. There, she started to cry, thinking back at the memories of her and L.Joe while looking at an old polaroid picture of the two. 

5 months ago.... 

"Jiyeon-ah! Ta-da~ I got you a present!" L.Joe cried, handing over a box. 
"Present?" Jiyeon asked, picking up the medium-sized box. 
"Open it, Jagiya." L.Joe smiled, using some aegyo. 

Jiyeon smiled and opened the box, which only consisted of a polaroid camera, something that Jiyeon has always wanted. 

"Woah, a polariod camera!" Jiyeon smiled, picking up the camera. 
"Should we take a picture?" L.Joe suggested. 

Jiyeon looked over and smiled, L.Joe grabbed the camera and held it up backwards to take a selca. Jiyeon smiled brightly and hugged his waist, while L.Joe wrapped his free arm around her shoulder. 

"1....2....3!" L.Joe snapped a picture. 
"Wow, it came out good!" Jiyeon commented. 
"Let's take another one, so we can both keep one." 
"Okay, L.Joe~" 

The went back into the same pose and took another. 

"I'll keep this one." L.Joe stated. 

-end-

Jiyeon clutched tightly onto the picture and held it against her heart. 

"Pabo... that pabo. He comes at the worst times." Jiyeon sobbed. 

"Crying, again?" A voice called from behind. 

Jiyeon wiped her tears and turned around. 

"Hi, Myungsoo." She greeted, trying not to cry. 
"I see you're crying again." Myungsoo began. 
"I-I'm not crying." Jiyeon stuttered. 
"Your eyes are red and puffy, any explaination?" 
"Uhmmm...." 
"Exactly." 

Myungsoo walked over to her and let out a scream. 

"Sometimes, you just need to let out a scream." Myungsoo explained, taking a deep breath. 

Jiyeon looked at the view and let out a scream as loud as Myungsoo's. 

"See, it helps doesn't it?" Myungsoo told. 
"Yeah, it does." Jiyeon smiled, slightly. 

Myungsoo saw Jiyeon slightly smile and smiled. For some reason, Jiyeon's happiness was his happiness. Jiyeon's sorrow was his sorrow, and Jiyeon's anger was his anger. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTV1JkW6C9Ipl5MMhIkedf

Sungmin looked at the large family portrait on the wall. There, was his mom, his dad, and Jiyeon. They were all hugging, looking their happiest in front of a forest in the middle of autumn. 

"Remember this, Sungmin? It was our first family picnic." A voice recalled. 

Sungmin looked to his right, there standing was his mom. 

"Umma...." Sungmin cried. 

His mom looked back at him with her big brown eyes and smiled. Sungmin reached over, but she disappeared right as his hand reached her. Shocked Sungmin pulled his hand back and fell to the floor. 

"Mom...." Sungmin started to cry, wishing that Jiyeon was there next to him. 

"Calm down, son. Umma and Appa will always be in your heart." A voice rang in his mind. 

Sungmin's doorbell rang, Sungmin then unwillingly went to the doorbell trying to make it looks like he didn't cry. At the door, was none other than Lee Soonkyu. 

"Hi Sungmin..." Sunny greeted, shyly. 
"Hi Sunny, what brings you here?" Sungmin asked. 
"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. " Sunny responded, not looking Sungmin in the eyes. 
"Aren't you supposed to be in class, Sunny?" 
"I am, but I thought you needed some company." 
"Oh, well... come on in." 

Sungmin let Sunny inside and closed the door. 

"Feeling better? Are you hungry?" Sunny asked. 
"I guess I'm better..." Sungmin responded, awkwardly. 
"I'll cook some food for you." Sunny suggested. 

Sungmin nodded. The doorbell then rang, Sungmin then went to get it. Upon opening the door he received a huge slap across his face. 

Sungmin glared at the person, it was a girl with long brown hair and abnormal red lipstick. 

"You bastard..." The girl cried. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvGGIUULwEFunLfaaQEJb

Hello friends! I'm back with another update! I'll try to update more, for you my lovelies. ^^ 
So, who do you think is the girl that slapped Sungmin? :O 

Comment Responses: 
@sicalove93 - Thank you, I hope you enjoy the story! :D