How they met [b]

Love Like This (dropped might continue)

"Kyuhyun-ssi.. You like my sister right? Admit it." Donghae whispered into Kyuhyun's ears.
She saw Kyuhyun blush and she smiled." Take good care of her.. She's very fragile." 
"Hae.. Where are we going today?" Sungmin asked as Donghae quicken her steps with Kyuhyun following behind them."To the Singapore flyer!" Hae said excitedly.

They arrived took a cab down to the Singapore flyer. "Woah.. its pretty.." Sungmin murmuered.
"Onnie, lets go to the restaurant there later!" Donghae said while jumping around happily.
"Ok hae, wow.. Hae.. are you trying to make onnie bankrupt?" Sungmin said as she look at the prices.
"Onnie, you won't go bankrupt *evil laugh* you have Kyuhyun with you." 
"Right kyu oppa?" donghae asked.
"WAE!!!!! me... ahh okay arraseo..." Kyuhyun answered

"okay then let's go!!!!" sungmin said while jumping around like a little kid and Kyuhyun found it cute. After the tour on the Singapore flyer... they went to the restaurant to eat something.

"Bonamana Bonamana" Someone's phone rang.

"Yeobuseyo?" Donghae spoke into his phone.
"Donghae sshi~"
"kibum oppa!!!"
"Hae I'm here in Singapore, just to see you! Shall we meet up somewhere?"
"Sure oppa!" Donghae squealed into the phone
"Love ya~" and they hung up.

"Sungmin unnie and Kyuhyun oppa I'll be meeting Kibum, my boyfriend I'll leave the two of you alone for now" Donghae said as she stood up to leave. 
"Sure Hae, enjoy and  take care of yourself " Sungmin smiled. 
"Here's your chance" Donghae whispered into Kyuhyun's ear.

"So kyuhyun shall we order now?"Sungmin said with a smile hung from ear to ear.
"Sure, I want this, this and this." Kyuhyun told the waitress as she took the order.
"Wow kyu you eat alot.. I want this, thank you." Sungmin smiled at the waitress and she left with their order.

Kyuhyun was about pay  for the bill, when he realised that he lost his wallet.

"Ya! Where's my wallet?" Kyuhyun exclaimed suddenly.
"Wallet?? Did you bring it?" Sungmin asked

(Flashback: After they got off the cab, kyuhyun's wallet fell out from his pocket)

"Minnie, I'll just pay you later, can you pay for it first?"
"But.. but.. I don't have money too.. I left it in the hotel.." 
"What should we do?" Kyuhyun asked with a troubled look. While Sungmin took out her cellphone and dialed Donghae's number.
"Dooot Doooot" 
"The number you are calling is currently unavailable, please try again later." 
"She's not answering kyu.." Sungmin told Kyuhyun.

"SUNGMIN!!~" Sungmin and Kyuhyun both turned around to see who it was.
"TIFFANY!!" Sungmin squealed as Kyuhyun look at the mystery girl.
"Ya! Sungminnie, how are you bestie??" Tiffany asked as she placed her arm around Sungmin.
"I'm doing fine but.."
"But what?"
"Both of us don't have money to pay for the meal.. Kyu lost his wallet and mine is in the hotel.."
"No worries, I'll pay for it" She chirped. 
 "Thanks Fany!" Sungmin hugged her tight.
"Min.. I... Ccannt.. bree.." Sungmin released her.
"Sorry.."

"Oooohh??? Who's that hottie beside you??"
"His Kyuhyun." Sungmin replied as they left the restaurant.
"Your boyfriend?" She said loudly.
"Ya! Are you talking to me?" Kyuhyun said rudely.
"Yes you Kyuhyun sshi~" Tiffany gave a evil grin.
"Ohh.. I'm Sungmin's fiancé" He answered coolly. 
"Fiancé!?" Tiffany and Sungmin said at the same time
"Right minnie?" He gave her an evil glare.
"Uh..  yeah..." 
"Let's go Min-honey." Kyuhyun said as he dragged her away.
"Wait Sungmin! Here's some money for cab-fare. You don't have to pay me back, See you soon" Tiffany said as she waved goodbye at us.

They took a cab back to the hotel, only to find out that the cab they took is the same cab they took to the flyer. The kind cab-driver returned Kyuhyun his wallet and left.

A few days later, in the airport in Seoul, Incheon. 
"Kyu-baby.. Welcome back! Oh I see that you already met Sungmin." Mrs Cho said to Kyuhyun.
"Min-dear.. Your getting married to Kyuhyun here, and we are neighbours!"  Mrs Lee imformed Sungmin.
Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked at each other with the I-knew-it look.


A.N Thats it for Part B ^^ seeee i told youuuuu they will become neighbourss kekes ^.^ excited eli hahas  Thanks to my saengie who helpped me sooooo much with this part because of a -out of idea eli- lawls ^^ hope you like it ^^ Comments are well appreciated^^