Chapter 6

Love Like This (dropped might continue)

*Chapter written by my onnie [: *

 

 

-In Sungmin’s room after dinner-

 

Why was he so angry? Why did I feel uncomfortable when I saw him so angry? Yesung oppa is my boyfriend right? Why was Kyuhyun so angry when I hugged Yesung? Wait… Kyuhyun said that I am his fiancé… That means… No! It can’t be! Yesung oppa and I are deeply in love. How did Kyuhyun came into my life? Sungmin felt a tear rolling down her cheeks. This can’t be…. Yesung oppa… Soon, Sungmin fell asleep, with her tear-stained face.

-At the same time, in Sungmin’s living room-

“Oh Kyuhyun, you see, Yesung was Sungmin’s ex-boyfriend. But one day, Sungmin came home with puffy red eyes and tear-stained face. She refuses to tell us what happen. But soon, we realised that Yesung had broke up with Sungmin because he found someone else whom he loved more. Of course, Sungmin was devastated. It took her a few months before she managed to move on…” Donghae explained to Kyuhyun about Sungmin’s relationship with Yesung.

“So does that means Minnie would….”

“Would leave you and return to Yesung? I don’t think so, since Yesung has a girlfriend now, and they are getting married soon.”

Kyuhyun heave a sigh of relief. He doesn’t want to lose Sungmin. But he doesn’t know how to let Sungmin remember their relationship.

Kyuhyun trudged his way slowly back home. His parents were out of town for some business issues. Upon entering the empty house, Kyuhyun broke down. He really loved Sungmin a lot, but looking at Sungmin’s current condition, he became unsure about their relationship.

 

-Next day-

 

*Knock knock*

“Oh Kyu! You’re here to bring Sungmin out again? She’s in her bedroom, I’m not sure if she’s awake yet, but you may go up and check on her.” Mrs Lee said to Kyuhyun.

As Kyuhyun approaches upstairs, he heard Sungmin talking on the phone.

“What do you mean, oppa? We’re over? I thought we’re deeply in love? 4 years? This cannot be! Oppa? Kyuhyun? But I only love you oppa. Why are you doing this to me? What? Your wedding is next month? But I’m your girlfriend! No, we’re not over! Oppa….”

After that, all Kyuhyun could were was Sungmin’s light sobs. She was thinking of going back to him afterall... She… Had forgotten about us…

“Kyuhyun? Why are you crying? Did something happen? I thought you were bringing Sungmin out?”

“I’m…I’m sorry.” And with that, Kyuhyun ran out of the Lee’s residence and back to his house.

“Umma, why are you staring at the door?” Sungmin asked as she walked down the stairs.

“What happened just now? Why did Kyuhyun cry after going up to your room?”

“He… He came?” A surprised Sungmin asked.

“Didn’t he go up to find you?”

“No…. I was talking to Yesung oppa on the phone….”

“Oh dear, I believe he might have heard your conversation. What were you talking to Yesung about? Nevermind that. Go to Kyuhyun…”

“No umma!” Sungmin cut her mother. “I don’t love Kyuhyun. The only man I love is Yesung. Kyuhyun may be the first one I saw when I woke up, he may say that I’m his fiancé but I don’t remember the part of my life in which I fell in love with him. I know he exist in my life, but I can’t remember how he came into my life.”

“Sungmin…”

“I’m sorry umma. But I’m going to find Yesung oppa now.”

----

*Knock knock*

“Who are you looking…” Ryeowook stopped as she realised who was at her door.

“Ryeowook? What are you doing here? Where’s Yesung oppa?”

“Wookie, who’s... Oh, Sungmin, what brings you here?”

“Wookie? What are you doing at oppa’s house.”

“Uh… Sungmin, I thought I’ve made myself very clear that we were over since years ago?”

“Yes, Minnie… Don’t you remember? Yesung oppa and I had been dating for a around more than 3 years now..”

“This… This can’t be true… This is a dream right? Or a prank. Am I right? Please stop it now…”

“Minnie…” “Sungmin…” Yesung and Ryeowook said at the same time.

“This prank isn’t funny…” Sungmin soon broke down. Ryeowook hugged her best friend. When will you remember everything, Minnie… Thought  Ryeowook.

 

 

-TBC-