Is he Jealous?

Love Like This (dropped might continue)

Previously:
"Kyuhyun!!!" Sungmin woke up with a scream, her head was hurting so much. She grabbed onto her head and screamed, Kyuhyun heard the scream and ran into the ward. "Min!!! What's wrong min!?!?!?" "Min!?!?" She didn't reply, soon she fell unconscious. 



---------------------------

Kyuhyun was walking to Sungmin's ward when he heard a scream, he distinctively recognized the voice and immediately rushed into Sungmin's ward. "MIN!" She was clutching onto her head so tightly, that it made Kyuhyun even more worried. "MIN! WHATS WRONG MIN!?!?!?!" Kyuhyun held onto her shoulders, shouting her name repeatedly but to no avail. He felt her hands on her head drop, "SUNGMIN!?!?" 

Just then, the doctor came in for her hourly check-up. "Doctor! She.. she.. She suddenly screamed... then.. then... when i saw her... she was clutching her head.." The doctor just pat his shoulder, "Mr Cho please calm down. Let me take a look at her." After checking her, the doctor turned around and spoke to Kyuhyun. "She should be okay, even though we're not sure why is she like that. It could be just a nightmare or she regained some of her memories. Don't worry too much, she'll be fine. Keep talking to her about your past, I believe she'll remember everything soon" He said and he left the room. 

Kyuhyun sighed as he looked at Sungmin worriedly, holding onto her hands. "Sungmin-ah.. please be alright.. I wish you would remember me soon..." Kyuhyun said before falling asleep still holding onto Sungmin's hand. When Sungmin woke up, she looked around seeing Kyuhyun holding onto her hands sleeping peacefully. She was glad that kyu was sleeping beside her.

After 2 months, Sungmin is finally discharged from the hospital, even though she hadn't fully regained her memories. Kyuhyun never once left her side giving her support and comfort. However, Sungmin still doesn't remember Kyuhyun as her boyfriend, just as a friend who is very important to her.



♥ミ


One day, Kyuhyun and Sungmin were out in the park. Sungmin accidentally bumped him someone, and when she looked up she saw her ex-boyfriend, Yesung. "YESUNG!"hugged him tightly. "Yesung! How have you been!?!" Sungmin says cutely. Yesung didn't know what to do because she was shocked by her sudden action. Yesung slowly wraps arms around Sungmin. "I have been fine, you?" "I'm fine too!"Sungmin replied cheerfully. 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun was getting jealous while he watched them, having their own conversation. He disentangled Sungmin's arms that were arounds Yesung's neck and pulled away. Sungmin throws him a confused look, Kyuhyun looked at her angrily. "Sungmin, It's getting late, your parents are expecting us." Kyuhyun pulled Sungmin and started walking really fast, leaving a confused Yesung behind. Sungmin tried her best to catch up with Kyuhyun's foot steps, she turned around while being dragged and shouted at YeSung. "It was nice meeting you again! Hope to see you soon!" Yes, we will see each other very soon minnie-ah..Yesung thought to himself.

Kyuhyun was so angry that he didn't know that he was gripping onto Sungmin's hand so tightly until Sungmin couldn't take it anymore. "YA! KYUHYUN! Let go of my hand already! It hurts!" Sungmin shouted at Kyuhyun angrily, making him snap out of his trance and let go of her hand. "Why are you so angry!?" "It's nothing, we would better hurry." Kyuhyun replied as he walked away, leaving Sungmin standing there confused. Why is he so angry? Is he jealous or something.. Oh maybe I'm thinking too much.. Sungmin thought to herself.


TBC