I'm your fiance

Love Like This (dropped might continue)

Italic words are thoughts ^^. words in pink are by me. ^^ words in bold and italic are flashbacks :D From now on this fic will be updated once in a week or 2 weeks.

 

He continued telling Sungmin about their love story, until this time Sungmin's fingers really started moving. He was so happy that he jumped up from his seat and ran to call the doctor. 

The doctor went in to examine her condition. Kyuhyun waited outside the ward for at least 20 minutes,before the doctor came out from the room. 
"Mr Cho, you may visit the patient now, but please be mentally prepared." Kyuhyun thanked the doctor and went inside.

Forturnately, he had already called Sungmin's siblings to tell them that she had already awoken. He walked over and hugged her, tears forming in his eyes. 
"You finally awake Min.. do you know how worried I was?"Kyuhyun said as he tried to contain his tears.
"Why are you crying? Are we very close? Why are you hugging me.." She blinked as she looks at the crying Kyuhyun hugging her.
He lets go of her, puzzled about what she had just said until he remembered. 

"I'm your fiancé Min.." 
"Fiancé?" 
"Yes.. fiance.. " 
"Why don't I remembe--" Sungmin was interrupted by a sudden scream of her name, she turned her head to see who called her. It was Donghae standing at the door. 
"Sungmin onnie!" Donghae ran to Sungmin and hugged her. 
"Sorry.. but you are?" Kyuhyun and Donghae looked at each other, Kyuhyun just shrugged. 
"Onnie you cant remember us?" Sungmin just shakes her head.

"I'm your sister.. Donghae, and that guy next to me is.."
"Kyu." Kyuhyun and Donghae's eyes widen.
"Minnie?" Kyuhyun whispered.. "You remember me??" His tears started falling yet again.
Sungmin slowly nodded her head then shook her head. 
"I only know that you are kyu.. because I heard your voice in my sleep.." Sungmin replied.

"Min, she is our sister, Donghae." Eunhyuk said as he entered the room with their parent. 



Because of not knowing anyone here besides Kyuhyun, even though she didn't know him that well. He was the one who she could help ask for help. She then turned to look at him with a I-don't-know-who-they-are look and somewhat a scared face. Kyuhyun noticed it, as he instructed Donghae and the rest of the family to calm down. Before showing any unexpected expression to her like, 'you're my daughter' and such. Sungmin didn't know why she had the corage to hold on to Kyuhyun's hand, but it seemed like it was the only comfortable place.

A few minutes later, a doctor along with his nurse arrived to do the check up with Sungmin. After they had done with the check up, Sungmin's parents asked the doctor why as he replied, "We assume that Ms. Lee is having amnesia but we can't find out the problem why it causes her to have this, but since she can remember Mr. Kyuhyun. Even though not the entire story about her being his fiancé, there is a hope that she will remember everything back."

"So, is there anything we can do to help her remembering back, Doc?" Donghae asked.
"According to my experience of patients who has gotten amnesia, their family and relatives kept talking and telling her about the past and such. But just to let you all know, that if the patient somehow decides not want to remember, the hope is lesser. in short, everything depends of the patient herself" The doctor walked away leaving Kyuhyun and Sungmin's family members, standing in front of the door. 

"Auntie, Uncle, Eunhyuk and Donghae, why not you guys go home first.. I'll stay here to take care of her." Kyuhyun smiled reassuring them, as they left the hospital. 

"Kyu?" Sungmin called out as Kyuhyun entered the ward that she was in. 
"Yes Min?" Kyuhyun walked over.
"Can you tell me more about... us?" So Kyuhyun started to tell Sungmin detailedly about their past, including their date and their trip to Singapore.Kyuhyun told her until she finally fell asleep. 


....................................................

"Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you." He smiled brightly.
"Hello Kyuhyun-ssi. Lee Sungmin, nice to meet you too." Sungmin smiled back at him.
"Sungmin-ssi Is this your 1st time going to Singapore?"
"Yea..Why do you ask Kyuhyun-ssi?"
"It's my first too.. Maybe we can become travel partners?"Kyuhyun smiled again.

Travel partners? Maybe not that bad an idea. Sungmin thought to herself.
"Sure, why not? How old are you kyuhyun?" 
"I'm 22. you?" He flashed his pearly whites.
"Oh.. I'm older, I'm 24 Don't call me noona please.. just Sungmin will do.."
"Okay Sungmin!"


..............


"Ya! Where's my wallet?" Kyuhyun exclaimed suddenly.
"Wallet?? Did you bring it?" Sungmin asked

(Flashback: After they got off the cab, kyuhyun's wallet fell out from his pocket)

"Minnie, I'll just pay you later, can you pay for it first?"
"But.. but.. I don't have money too.. I left it in the hotel.." 
"What should we do?" Kyuhyun asked with a troubled look. While Sungmin took out her cellphone and dialed Donghae's number.
"Dooot Doooot" 
"The number you are calling is currently unavailable, please try again later." 
"She's not answering kyu.." Sungmin told Kyuhyun.


..........................


"Kyuhyun!!!" Sungmin woke up with a scream, her head was hurting so much. She grabbed onto her head and screamed, Kyuhyun heard the scream and ran into the ward. "Min!!! What's wrong min!?!?!?" "Min!?!?" She didn't reply, soon she fell unconscious. 



A.N mianhae for short and late update. :P comments are well appreciated [info]kunin13 helpped me abit :D thanks alot ku! :D thanks for reading this fic as well as Concours will be semi-hiatus. as for Unpredictable romance, it will go hiatus. because my partner and I are busy D: mianhae.. thanks for reading everyone!! :D