Will you marry me?

Love Like This (dropped might continue)

"Min-dear.. Your getting married to Kyuhyun here, and we are neighbours!" Mrs Lee imformed Sungmin.
Kyuhyun and Sungmin looked at each other with the I-knew-it look.

"I've known that we were getting married since the day we met in the airplane." Kyuhyun whispered to Sungmin as they made their way to the car.



"Welcome home~!!" Greeted Rynn and Lynn as we entered the house with Kyuhyun and his family. 

"Take a seat, KyuJong and Gyuri." Mrs Lee said to them. 
"Here is the plan Kyuhyun and Sungmin ........... ........... " Kyujong explained to them the plan of the entire wedding and schedules for the following week.

"I suppose both of you are already tired, Sungmin go take a bath while the Kyujong and his family make their way back." Mr Lee said to Sungmin. Sungmin made her way up to her room while the Chos made their way back next door.

Sungmin sat in the bathtub and thought about all that happened ever since she met Kyuhyun. 

Why didn't he tell me that we were getting married? I just got to know him, and the wedding is next weekend. I guess we only have a week to get to know each other, but I think.. I don't even need a week. I'm already in love with him.. 
Sungmin thought to herself. 

She walked out of the bathroom and walked into her room with only a towel. She took her clothes and wore them. Little did she know that Kyuhyun's room is actually facing hers.

Kyuhyun walked into his room after getting his drink,he looked out of the window. He saw Sungmin, walking out with just a towel wrapped around her body. He quickly hid behind the wall and watched her change, unknowingly Kyuhyun dropped his cup. 

Sungmin turned around from the noise and was shocked to see kyuhyun standing there. She immediately grabbed her towel and covered herself blushing bright red. Kyuhyun, himself turned bright red blushing furiously. 

"What were you looking at you ert!" Sungmin yelped as she still held onto her towel. 

"I... I... I didn't mean to..." Kyuhyun stammered.
"Anyway min.. you have a very nice body.." his faced turned even redder as the word came out from his mouth. 
Sungmin's face went as red as fresh and riped tomatoes.
"I'm sorry.. I'll leave now.. you continue changing.." Kyuhyun stammered and hurriedly ran out of his room. He smirked to himself as he replays the scene of Sungmin changing in front of his eyes ,even if its just an accident. After all they will be getting married soon.

Sungmin hurriedly put on her clothes and stood infront of the window, wondering where did Kyuhyun go to. He said that I have a very nice body... Sungmin grinned to herself. I guess its okay.. since we will be getting married soon..

Sungmin walked to her bed and laid down, thinking about Kyuhyun yet again. She just couldn't take her mind off him for just a second. Kyuhyun walked into his room and looked out of the window, seeing Sungmin lying down on the bed. He smiled to himself and laid down on his bed thinking about Sungmin. They just kept thinking about each other until they both fell asleep.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun both got break for the entire week so that they could get to know each other better. Everyday Kyuhyun and Sungmin would go to places, shops, getting to know each other more and eventually Kyuhyun proposed. 

"Sungmin, I've loved you since the first time i laid my eyes on you. I love you.. Will you marry me?" Kyuhyun took out a ring and proposed to her, the day before their official wedding day. 
"I.. DO" Sungmin replied as tears of joy gathered in her eyes. 

The much awaited wedding of Kyuhyun and Sungmin finally arrived, Kyuhyun and the guest were getting ready to welcome Sungmin into the church. An hour passed Min hasn't arrived on the church until Kyu's phone rang. 
"Yeobuseyo?" Kyuhyun said into the phone only to hear a sobbing tiffany on the line.


A.N Okay here comes the angst :3 I'm so evil.. lawls I'm sorry for updating sooooooooooo late.. T.T as clueless as ever~I fail D: alright this chapter most of  it  
[info]supergelie helped alot :3 thanks a tons gelie i love you :3 Comments are well appreciated :3 Thanks for reading love you all!!