Please save her

Love Like This (dropped might continue)

An hour passed Min hasn't arrived on the church until Kyu's phone rang. 
"Yeobuseyo?" Kyuhyun said into the phone only to hear a sobbing tiffany on the line.

"Tiffany? Why are you crying... Stop crying and tell me what happened!" Kyuhyun said into the phone.
"Kyuhyun.... Sungmin... She..She... met a car acccident.." She choked on her words because she was crying too hard.
"Min what!?Where are you now!?" Kyuhyun was so worried.
"We're in the hospital...Kyuhyun hurry up and come here!" She continued crying into the phone.
"Alright I'll go down right now!" Kyuhyun hang up the phone and ran to his car. 

"Kyuhyun where are you going?" Donghae and Eunhyuk came running after him.
"Hae.. Hyuk.. Sungmin...  met a car accident.. I'm going to the hospital now." Kyuhyun said.
"I'll go with you to the hospital! Oppa you go imform the guest and rush to the hospital!" Donghae said to Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun and Donghae rushed in the hospital, when they finally arrived in the A&E section. They saw Tiffany outside crying, Donghae grabbed Tiffany and ask the whole incident, while kyuhyun just listened with his eyes all wet. 

After listening to Tiffany explain the entire incident, the doctor walked out of the Emergency room. "Are you Sungmin's family members?"
"Yes we are! How is Sungmin!?!?" Donghae rushed to the doctor's side.
"Sungmin is very badly injured, she has 50/50 chances living, we would need to do some futher examinations and observations of Sungmin's condition." The doctor said. 

"I'll give my parents a call, Tiffany and Kyuhyun you can have some rest, I'll take care of Sungmin onnie." Donghae said as Eunhyuk walked over nodding his head.
"Donghae I'll stay here.. I won't leave Sungmin when she's in a critical condition."Kyuhyun sniffed.
"I'll stay too! I want to stay beside my very bestfriend to comfort her." Tiffany said
"Thank you Kyuhyun and Tiffany, Sungmin is very lucky to have bestfriend like you and boyfriend like you." Eunhyuk replied.

"Kyuhyun! How is Sungmin?" Ryeowook, Sungmin's other close friend walked up to them with their parents.
"Sungmin.." Kyuhyun cut Tiffany off telling her that he would take over.

So Kyuhyun told the entire incident to Ryeowook and Sungmin's parents. As soon as he stopped talking he saw nurses and doctors rushing into the room that Sungmin was in. 

"Sungmin!" Kyuhyun exclaimed as he ran into the room, all of the nurses tried to stop but to no avail. Kyuhyun rushed in only to find the doctors, using the defibrillator to get Sungmin's heart beating again. Kyuhyun walked to Sungmin's side grabbed her hand and tears just fell down his face like waterfall. "Sungmin.. you have to be ok... Please Sungmin.. please.." Just as Kyuhyun said that Sungmin's heartbeats started to improve. 
"Thank you Sungmin... I love you..." Kyuhyun sobbed as he choked on his words.

Kyuhyun and the others left the room as the doctor examine Sungmin's condition. 

"Mr and Mrs Lee, Your daughter Sungmin is fine now. Chances of her waking up is great but there might be possibility of amnesia due to force that was inflicted on her head. It will be best if you talk to her everyday till she regains her consciousness." The doctor said and walked away. 

For the next few days, Kyuhyun and the rest of Sungmin's family and friends took turns to take care of Sungmin. Every night without fail Kyuhyun would sit beside Sungmin telling her over and over again, how they met and how they eventually fell in love.

That night Kyuhyun once again told Sungmin their love story, when he saw Sungmin's fingers moving. Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes and thought that maybe he was just imagining things. He continued telling Sungmin about their love story, until this time Sungmin's fingers really started moving. He was so happy that he jumped up from his seat and ran to call the doctor. 

The doctor went in to examine her condition.



A.N : special thanks to my dongsaeng [info]tinepeanuts_101 who helped me with the plot. Please don't shoot me D: Comments are well appreciated! thanks for reading!! :D Love ya allll~