How they met [a]

Love Like This (dropped might continue)

"Passengers taking SQ13 from Korea to Singapore, please proceed to gate 24 now." The person in the PA system in the airport said. 
Sungmin picked up her hand luggage and walked to gate 24. This is the first time she's going to Singapore, she packed in many thin clothes. Many people told her that Singapore is a very warm place, so she can't possibly bring winter clothings there. 

"Passengers taking SQ13 the doors are opened, passengers sitting first class seats no. A1 to A50 please proceed to the counter to enter the plane." Sungmin dragged her luggage and walked to the counter, giving her tickets to the air-stewardess. "Please proceed to your right and take the escalator up." The air-stewardess said flashing her pearl-whites. 

Sungmin walked through the long walkway until she finally reached the plane, "Welcome to SIA! Hope you enjoy your ride on airbus A380." The assistant head captain and the flight captain said in unison. 
I looked at my tickets looking for my seat no. and went there. 

I saw this lean, tall and tanned guy putting his baggage on the deck above him. He turned his head and saw me,offering a hand, he helped me put my baggage up onto the deck. "Whats your seat number miss?" 
"Uh.. A20." Sungmin stammered.
"Oh! You'll be sitting beside me!" He said with a bright smile on his face.

I immediately thanked him and took sat on the seat next to him, looking out of the window.
"Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you." He smiled brightly.
"Hello Kyuhyun-ssi. Lee Sungmin, nice to meet you too." Sungmin smiled back at him.
"Sungmin-ssi Is this your 1st time going to Singapore?"
"Yea..Why do you ask Kyuhyun-ssi?"
"It's my first too.. Maybe we can become travel partners?"Kyuhyun smiled again.

Travel partners? Maybe not that bad an idea. Sungmin thought to herself.
"Sure, why not? How old are you kyuhyun?" 
"I'm 22. you?" He flashed his pearly whites.
"Oh.. I'm older, I'm 24 Don't call me noona please.. just Sungmin will do.."
"Okay Sungmin!"

Something suddenly struck Sungmin, Why is the surname Cho so familiar? Cho.. Cho.. Cho Kyujong? Omo! Is he the son of the millionaire tycoon? Who is my father's best friend? Sungmin thought to herself. 

"Kyuhyun-ssi, is your father Cho KyuJong?" Sungmin asked slowly.
"Yea.. How do you.. wait! is your father Lee JinKi?" Kyuhyun asked with his eyes wide opened.
"Yea.. our parents are best of friends." Sungmin said smiling again.

"Passengers please put on your seatbelt and off all of your electrical appliances. We will be setting off soon, Hope you enjoy your right with Singapore Airline A380. This is your Captain speaking." The captain spoke into the intercom system. "Please do not take off your seatbelt until the seatbelt sign goes off, we will be reaching Singapore in 8 hours time at approximately 7am KST."

"Sungmin-ssi.. It's late.. lets sleep.." Kyuhyun said sleepily. Sungmin nodded and pulled her seat out, to the maximum and lied down. 

-6 hours later- 

Sungmin woke up because of the lights, "Goodmorning Sungmin-ssi." Kyuhyun greeted me.
"Goodmorning Kyuhyun.. It's time for breakfast?" Kyuhyun nodded.

"Sir & Mdm, Here's your breakfast. Do you want coffee or tea?" The air-stewardess asked.
"Do you have milk?" Sungmin asked flashing a smile at the air-stewardess.
"Coffee will be good" Kyuhyun replied.
"Thank you!" Kyuhyun and Sungmin said at the same time. They turned and looked at each other and smiled.

[ I'll skip the breakfast and the arrival parts^^ & go straight into the hotel scene^^ Sorry If I bore you in the beginning T.T ]


"Sungmin-ssi, which hotel will you be going staying at?" Kyuhyun asked as he caught up with her.
"Crowne Hotel I think.." Sungmin answered.
"Me too! Lets go in together!" Kyuhyun said excitedly.
Oh no.. I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea.. Kyuhyun thought to himself.
"Sure, why not?" Sungmin replied with a smile.

-At the hotel reception.-
"Hello, we're looking for 2 rooms." Sungmin spoke in fluent English.
"Sorry Miss, we only have 1 vacant room. Maybe the two of you can share one hotel room? Its a rather big room." Sungmin turned and looked at Kyuhyun. 
"Alright, we'll the room." Kyuhyun answered, looking at the dumbfounded Sungmin.

Kyuhyun took the card and proceeded to the lift. 
"Are you sure about this Kyuhyun?" Sungmin asked as they entered the lift.
"Yes, Minnie."
Minnie? Where did that come from? Sungmin thought to herself.

They reached their hotel room ,slipped the card into the card slot to unlock the door.
"Kyuhyun.. theres only one bed. A big one..." Sungmin stammered as she entered  the room.
"You can take the bed, I'll sleep on the sofa.."Kyuhyun said while examining Sungmin for the very 1st time.
"No.. It's fine. why can share, I'm used to someone sleeping beside me.." Causing Kyuhyun to look at her face instead.
"Why? I thought you had your own room?" 
"I do.. but i always sleep with my brother, Eunhyuk. While my sister, Donghae is studying in Singapore. Thats mainly why I'm here too."
Sungmin said as she turned around and put her luggage at the left side of the room.

"Its only 7am Kyu.. Let's sleep.. I'm tired.. I only have to meet Hae at 3pm.. You can join us if you want.." Sungmin said as she lay down on the bed. Kyuhyun crawled in next to her, her back was facing him. 
Is it even possible that a girl as cute as pretty as her is sleeping next to me?She has big eyes I think I like her.. Kyuhyun thought to himself.
His so hot.. His tall, lean & he has adorable smile. I think I like him.. Sungmin thought to herself and fell alseep.

"Neo gateun saram tto eopseo" Sungmin's mobile rang.
"Yeobuseyo?"Sungmin answered sleepily.
"Yeobuseyo! Onnie! where are you now?" She heard Donghae speaking into the phone.
"Hae? I'm in the hotel now.. what time is it?" 
"Onnie, its 2pm.. I'll meet you at the hotel lobby at 3pm."
"Hae-ah can I bring my travel partner along?"
"Sure onnie, anything is fine. Annyeong onnie,  see you later." and she hung up.
She felt Kyuhyun move beside her, "Sungmin? What time is it?" 
"It's 2.05 Kyu.. Hae called to tell us that she will wait for us at the hotel lobby at 3. Lets get ready." Sungmin crawled out of bed and moved to her luggage. She started taking out clothes which she wanted to wear, while Kyuhyun watched her. 
"Kyuhyun-ah stop staring.. I'm going to change now.. So get changed too.." Sungmin said as she walked into the toilet, blocking her blush.
I swear I will melt if he continued staring.. Sungmin thought to herself while looking at herself through the mirror. But his cute..

Sungmin stepped out of the toilet and saw a half Kyuhyun standing in front of her. Omo... he is so lean.. better hide.. 
Sungmin went back into the toilet to hide, while peaking through the gap seeing Kyuhyun pull the shirt over his body. Then she leaves the toilet. 

"Neo gateun saram tto eopseo" Her phone rang again.

"Yeobuseyo?" 
"Onnie! I'm downstairs already!? Are you coming down or what.." Donghae screamed into the phone.
"Yes Yes, We're coming.." Gesturing Kyuhyun as they left together. 

"ONNIE!" Donghae ran over to Sungmin and gave her a big hug. 
"Beogossipeo Hae.. Hae.. I can't breathe..." Donghae broke the hug.
"Is this your travel-partner onnie?" Sungmin nodded.
"Cho Kyuhyun, Lee Donghae right?" Kyuhyun asked.
"Yep, Donghae is the name. Cho... Oh.. Uncle Kyujong's son.. Did you come to visit Ahra?" Donghae asked.
"Yea.. sort of.." Kyuhyun replied.
"Ahra?" Sungmin asked.
"Oh.. onnie i forgot you don't know her.. She's Kyuhyun's older sister." Donghae replied.
"Oh.. Shall we get going?"

"Kyuhyun-ssi.. You like my sister right? Admit it." Donghae whispered into Kyuhyun's ears.
She saw Kyuhyun blush and she smiled." Take good care of her.. She's very fragile." 
"Hae.. Where are we going today?" Sungmin asked as Donghae quicken her steps with Kyuhyun following behind them.


A.N ok.. I know its boring.. T.T forgive me.. T.T I have no talent for this.. I'm so sorry if i bore you..  T.T part b posted tomorrow.. ^^ -eli