Surprise

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Loving U-SISTAR

 

Chanyeol's POV

"OMO! My son looks so handsome! I'm going to cry~~~" my Umma cooed and then cried while hugging me so tightly. I smiled and hugged her back while her hair. 

"Don't cry yeobo, he's just getting married," My Appa said and then joined my Umma in crying. They hugged me even tighter and I felt so touched. Is that how you feel when you get married? You feel like you've lost so many things but gained so much. So many feelings come inside: love, sadness, happy, etc. 

"Don't cry, you guys. I thought this was supposed to be a happy moment." I said, wiping away my few tears before they noticed them. 

"B-But-you got married before any of the SM artists!" my Umma exclaimed and I chuckled at her. 

"Ani, I just got married before any of the SM singers." I said with another light chuckle. My Umma and Appa wiped their tears away and my Umma went to fix her make-up. Ah, the typical girl. Oh! So remember the dance thing, like, 3 months ago? Yeah, Key hyungs group lost. LOL. We wanted the most expensive food for a whole week. They lost like half of their money. MWUAHAHAHAHA! But the winners was my group. Hey, I tried to dance like the others but I just did alternate, easy moves. Other than that,Soojin, Minwoo, and BoA Noona really rocked it.  And it's already our wedding day. Can you believe it?!!! Ah. I'm so nervous. 

"Hey, Chanyeol," I saw EXO come in. 

"Hey," I said back. 

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr. and Mrs. Park." they greeted my parents. "Can we talk to him alone for a while?" My parents nodded and my Appa pat my shoulder before leaving with Umma. 

"What's up?" I asked. 

"How are you feeling?" Chen asked me as he tried to find a seat but gave up and just stood next Kai. 

"So many mixed emotions," I said with a smile. 

"Take care of her, Chanyeol-ah." Luhan said. 

"Promise," I said with my hand raised up, "cross my heart, hope to die." 

"But I think she's still sad that Ae Sook is still in the hospital. When the heck is that girl going to wake up?!" D.O. said while using some wierd hand gestures. 

"Ae Sook is strong, she'll wake up soon. I'm sure of it this time." Brian said with a sad smile. I walked up to him and hugged him. I let him cry onto my shoulders. 

"Ara," I said before he wiped away his tears and I sat back down on my spot. 

"Hey, hyung." Tao and Sehun called, "We'll go to Noona. I think the other Noonas went to get everything ready. We'll see you on the aisle in 10 minutes." They walked out the door and once they left, I breathed in and out multiple times. 

"What's wrong, Chanyeol?" Luhan asked. 

"I can't believe that the wedding begins in...." I checked my watch, "7 minutes!" 

"Calm down," Chen hyung said and I fanned myself while drinking a small cup of water. I chat just a bit with everyone. 

"Chanyeol-ah," Onew hyung and Beakhyun came in since Beakhyun was never there with us, "Let's go. Time to stand there waiting for your bride." They said with a cheesy grin and wiggling their eyebrows. I felt this wierd feeling in my stomach and walked small steps to the end of the aisle. I waited, cameras flashing in front of my face and the guys stood by my side. 

"It's going to be all fine," Baekhyun whispered into my ear. I nodded and just then all of the F(X) members walked down the aisle with beautiful forest green dresses. They were holding basket full of flower petals. Well, Amber was wearing a suit in the same color. 

Next was SNSD Noonas, they came in a rosey pink dress. It was beautiful as well, more butterflies fluttered around my stomach, time was getting slower and slower. 

Lastly, BoA Noona and the 2NE1 Noonas. They were in a purple dress, had a bit blue in it. It was beautiful. Sandara Unnie was last in line and I felt my hands sweating as it was clasped together. 

Lastly, Onew hyung and Soojin. The viel covered her face, the white, blue, and pink bouquet was in her hands. Onew hyung was smiling at Soojin. Her dress dragged probably 6 feet. Cameras flashed from everywhere and when Onew hyung passed her hand to mine, my hands shook. There were no stopping with the flashing, and the priest knew so we continued on. 

"I, Park Chanyeol, promise to cherish our love for as long as I live. Care for you and love you with all my heart. Do the best I can to give you what's best in life. And promise to make the best family to make your parents proud." I said my own personal vows and I could just feel her smile brightly. 

"I, Lee Soojin, also promise to love you and care for you will all my heart for as long as I live. And I will do my best to be the best mother of our future children so that Umma and Appa will be proud of us." she said. I took the rings from Yoogeun and stuck it on her finger. She took my ring and stuck it on mine. We turned to the priest. 

"You may now kiss the bride," he said. We turned to each other once again. I slowly took the viel off of her face and even more flashes came to us. We smiled brightly at each other. I carassed her face and dipped her down, just for a surprise. 

"YAH! Chanyeol!" Onew hyung yelled. I ignored him and chuckled with Soojin. I leaned in and gave her one of the sweetest kisses I could give. I smiled through the kiss, it was a long kiss, if you ask me. But in reality it probably was about 3 seconds or 5. We smiled and when I turned to the guys and girls, some of them were crying. Everyone was: Appa, Umma, NU'EST, SISTAR, everyone! They all cheered but I blocked the loud screams and claps from everyone and just smiled at Soojin and we ran out of the church, paparazzzi chasing us and we ran into the limo.