You Understand

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Beautiful Target-B1A4

 

YOUR POV

I woke up the next morning and realized that Gongchan wasn't next to nor in the room anymore. I was calling out for his name until he came in with some of my clothes and a pair of shoes.

"Why  and how do you have an extra pair of my clothes?" I asked him. 

"I asked Suho hyung where your home was and because you can get discharge now," he said and I nodded. "Why do you live so far?"

"Eh, I wanted to get away from my past," I said and I went to the bathroom, with the help of Gongchan, and changed into this:

I came out of the bathroom and saw a smiling Gongchan. I got my bag and we left the hospital, when we exited, I saw a familiar back. Then I saw 3 more.

"S-S-Sanduel Oppa?" I asked unsure and then he turned around and I jumped into his open arms.

"OMO! Soojin-ah! You got heavier," he said and the rest came in for a group hug.

"She's pregnant hyung," Gongchan said as he watched us have a group hug.

"MWO??!!!" Barp, JInyoung, CNU, and Sanduel yelled out. I scratched the back of my neck and nervously chuckled. 

"Ehehe...lets go to my work. I'll talk about it there? Arasso?" I said and we all went into the B1A4 van and drove to The Rage. When we got there, I saw BOYFRIEND and SISTAR. I knew SISTAR because they were the judges to see if I stay or not in Rap class.

I jumped on Donghyun Oppas back and they all turned to look at me. 

"Soojin-ah, you're heavier than last time," Donghyun said and I walked behind B1A4 so that they can tell them the reason.

"She's just fat," CNU said and I looked at him. He winked at me and assured me everything was all right. I said my goodbye to SISTAR and BOYFRIEND and led B1A4 to the dance room with me. My students were already there and I smiled.

It took us 3 hours to learn So Cool and 3 hours for TroubleMaker. I had Gongchan as my partner since he declared that he knew the dance. And he did. We had about 4 hours left of class, I had no idea what to do. 

"Well, I guess you guys can go. Or do you want to learn some rapping?" I asked and the mojority of them chose rapping. I saw Baro's eyes brighten and I laughed at him. B1A4 started singing to Beautiful Target and when it came to the rapping I took the spotlight and pushed Baro. I loved looking at his face, it was so hilarious!

"AHA! Baro sunbae! She says ZOOM ZOOM and ROCKET! Unlike you who says JOOM JOOM and LOCKET!" a guy said when the song ended and I saw Baro blush in embarrasment.

"YAH! Jae Hwa! They all say that!" I said and my class and I laughed and B1A4 laughed along with us. 

"It's true!" They said and then I saw Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Sehun, Kai, and Chen come into the room.

"ANNYEONG!!! OPPAASS!!!" I yelled and crawled to Gongchan and laid on his lap. I saw Chanyeol and Baekhyun look away for a bit. 

"Minyoung-ah, can you come in an hour with your friends and parents. CLASS! DISMISSED!" I said and everyone left. B1A4 and EXO said their hi's and talked a bit. 

"So, Soojin-ah. Pregnancy?" CNU said and all of EXO and Gongchan looked at him. 

"Eheh. You see, Kris is the father...but then he cheated on me with my friend....I never told him about it, so Chanyeol is the fake father," I said. 

"YOU DATED KRIS???!!!!" Jinyoung yelled.

"Neh," I said, "but please don't tell him!" 

"Okay," they said and I stared at them. *That...was easy.*

"DANCE BATTLE!!!" Tao yelled out and I jumped up and down.

"LOSER has to buy the pregnant lady food for the rest of the week!" Gongchan said and I stared at him.

"Does that mean I can't dance?" I pouted.

"Neh. You need rest. Doctor Shim said that you can't dance to much," Chanyeol said and I just pouted even bigger. *Minyoung, please come earlier so I can dance*