I'm Not That Kind of Person!

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Bad Girl-BEAST

 

YOUR POV

I woke up the next day after I was discharged from the hospital. I should really thank Suho for all the help and especially the home. It took me about an hour to get ready. I wore something really simple and yet fashionable. But before I went to the SM building, I had to go to the hospital for a check-up on the baby.

The doctor called last minute and told me that it was optional for the father to come to the check-up. So, last night I cried myself to sleep, reminding myself about Kris....and yes my eyes are puffy. One reason for me to wear my pescribed nerd glasses. I decided to just not twll Chanyeol. *He most likely has a schedule to attend today, so I doubt he'll be here* When I opened the door, I almost fell back from the surprise I got...so early in the morning. 

I expected my to collide with the hard wood floor, but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and I saw Chanyeol staring at me. His arms were s around my waist and I was grabbing onto his arms. I looked into his eyes and I couldn't stop staring. *This is reminding me to much of Kris* When I remembered that memory I quickly stood up straight and mumbled a 'Thank You'

When I looked up I saw Beakhyuns, Suhos, Taemins, and especially noticed Chanyeols confused face. I couldn't help but laugh at them.

"PWUAHAHAHA!!! Your faces look so hilarious," I said. *At least it helped me forget about Kris for a short while*

"YAH!!! Soojin-ah! You were crying weren't you?" Chanyeol asked. *How the hell would he know? I'm wearing glasses.* I gulped and stopped laughing. I was about to cry again.

"I...I...it's nothing Chanyeol Oppa," I said and put on the fake smile I had since yesterday. Chanyeol looked at me in an unapproving way and just nodded. 

"SOOJIN-AH!!!!!!" Taemin screamed, trying to break the ice, and hugged me tight. "How are you? I hate Kris hyung, too." And at Kris' name I cried. 

"PABO!! You made her cry," Luhan said and smacked the back of Taemins head. 

"Mianhe, Soojin-ah...I didn't mean it," Taemin said. I wiped away the tears and looked at him. Baekhyun and Suho hugged me tight and I just nuzzled into Baekhyuns chest. 

"Ehem. But Soojin-ah, we have a baby appointment to attend to," Chanyeol said and took my hand running out of the house. Suho and the rest followed after Suho locked the front door. 

We used their managers car since where I live now was far from SM, Seoul University, my old home, and even The Rage. It was a 20 minute drive. When we arrived there, the doctor smiled at me and I bowed 90 degrees then sat on a seat in the waiting room. People were looking at me as if I was some , but I shrugged that thought away. 

"Excuse me, but may I ask why are you with 5 boys?" Some pregnant lady asked. 

"Oh! They just came with me to check on my baby." I said. Now everybody in the room gave me that look and I was so confused.

"What?" I asked and they all looked away. 

"Are they all here because you don't know who the father of your baby is?" the lady asked and my eyes widened. I shook my hands infront of her face like a crazy person.

'NO! No. No. They're my friends. I know who the father of the baby is...it's him," I said and hugged Chanyeols arm. I saw the people look at the other 4 boys' expression. I looked also, and it kind of looked like they were hurt and sad. All the people looked back at me.

"Are you sure?" the lady asked again except then she eyed me head to toe and rolled her eyes. *Is she trying to say that I'm a * At that thought, it reminded me of Ae Sook. I was angry that time and let go off Chanyeols arm. I looked straight into the lady's eye, lucky she looks in her early 20s, and my eyes turn dark and it was full of anger. 

"Look! I've only loved ONE man in my whole life! I'm NOT a . I'M NOT THAT KIND OF PERSON!!!" I shouted out all my thoughts to her at the moment. When I was about to say another word, Chanyeol and Taemin dragged me inside one of the rooms.

"You were to busy yelling that you didn't hear the doctor call for you," Baekhyun Oppa said. I nodded and tried to calm myslef down. 

"It's not your fault Soojin-ah. I would've done the same," Chanyeol said and Suho nodded along. *Thank You Chanyeol....Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho, Taemin Oppa....EXO and SHINee for helping me through my troubles* I was tearing up and Luhan pulled me in for a hug. He was shushing me and I just hugged him back without any tears flowing out.