Dance Class(PART.2)

I Can't Trust You Anymore

KWANGMIN'S POV

Soojin Noona was amazing!!! I wish I had a girlfriend like her. Baekhyun hyung told us that she was dating Kris. My heart dropped when he told us that right after she performed Hyuna's-Bubble Pop. Yes, it was a crush at firsst sight. 

I wanted to know about Soojin Noona. *I'm not trying to get her from Kris hyung, I just want to be her friend* While I was walking closer, she smiled at me. 

I smiled back and when I was right in front of her I looked at her face *Cutest eye-smile ever! Perfect nose, soft hair, milky white skin, and pink kissable lips* I was beginning to blush and I heard her giggle. i looked up from the ground.

"Why is my dongsaeng taller than me," she pinched my cheeks. I just scratched the beck up my head and shrugged. Just then Minwoo and Youngmin hyung came over. 

"You did great, Soojin Noona!!" They said in chorus. She just hugged them as a thanks. *How come I never got one yet?* As if she was reading my mind, right after she hugged Minwoo, she hugged me! *YEEEEE!!!* 

Donghyun said that break was over and Soojin put her pants back on and put on her Vans. She also untied her shirt, she was back to how she looks when she first came in. *I bet Kris hyung is relieved that she looks less...revealing* I looked over and he nodded in satisfaction while looking at Soojin Noona. 

Hyunseong hyung nudged me and whispered in my ear, "You have a crush on Soojin-ah, don't you?" He was wiggling his eyebrows and blushed. 

"N-no," I said and he just did a 'mmm-hmmm' 

2 hours later

The girls finally learned the dance, and the guys learned their parts. *That was the fastest time I've seen a girl teach a full dance to a class of 50 girls* It was true, most teachers took 5 hours just to teach half the song. *The students must really like her* 

It was time for the guys dance. *She looks cute while thinking* When she got an idea, she ran to Kai hyung and he nodded. 

Soojin Noona put her hair in a half ponytail. I was anticipating this. 

KAI'S POV

Soojin came to me and I looked at Kris hyung, he looked a bit mad. When she told me the song, my lips turned into a smirk and I nodded. Soojin ran to the middle and told Jeongmin hyung to start the music.

Please Watch-BOYS DANCE

(A/N:Again, you'll have a better understanding)

Soojin was dancing exactly like Jay Park. I was impressed myself. I couldn't dance EXACTLY like him. When it was time for the girl to enter, it was me. But instead of my dancing the girls part, Soojin did and I danced to Jay Parks hyungs part. And when that part ended, I left and Soojin continued the dance. She danced it like it was the easiest thing in the world. 

*Who knew a girl could dance a guys song so perfectly* Kris hyung tapped my shoulder and I turned around. 

"Having fun there with my girlfriend?" Kris hyung asked, I expected it to sound scary, but it sounded like a joke. I guess he understood why she didn't go up to him. 

"I'm not a good a dancer as you and Luhan," he said and watched Soojin danced. It was nearing the end, and I had to enter once again. I danced as Jay Park and she danced as the girl. And instead of me leaving, she left and I sticked as Jay Park. *Kekeke...this was fun! We'll invite Soojin over when SNSD and F(x) Noonas have a dance competition with us* 

The students, EXO, and Boyfriend was awed by the performance. I grinned. *So this is what I looked liked when she danced Bubble Pop withLuhan hyung* 

DONGHYUN'S POV

*I should probably tell her that she's already accepted into STARSHIP's training program, but I want to see what she has for the couples part* 

I'm really impressed actually. Even the three maknae's couldn't dance to Jay Parks-Know Your Name so flawlessly like Soojin did. She came up to me and asked me a question *Kris, don't ever break her heart...she's very beautiful*

"Donghyun Oppa, can it just be a girl and guy dancing, I'm not very good at couple dances," she asked and I just nodded. She smiled and her eyes turned into cresent moons. *HOW ADORABLE* I pinched her cheeks

'Aigoo, so kyeopta!" I said and she just giggled. Kris came over and said 'HI' to the boyfriend members. He was a really sweet, tall, and handsome guy. I see why Soojin would date him. 

(A/N: Is it good?)