Party

I Can't Trust You Anymore

Beautiful Night-BEAST

 

BoA'S POV

"Where is the reception at, again?" Insoo asked. 

"It's at the private beach," I answered. We nodded and the boys into one seperate limo while the girls went into another. We had great chats while on the way to the beach where Chanyeol and Soojin is already at. When we got there, I noticed that Soojin changed her dress. It wasn't that huge puffy, long dress. Now it was a high, low wedding dress that didn't touch the floor. Phew. Good thing, she might trip on her dress when she dances. When the heck did she get that dress anyways?

"Chanyeol hyung!!!!" 3min shouted and jumped on him. Wow. That's a first, jumping on Chanyeol rather than Soojin. 

"NOONA!!!!" Tao and Sehun shouted and jumped on her. Now the 7 of them were on the sand. Atleast Soojins hair was just braided, easy to fix. I laughed along with the others. When they finally got up, I brushed the sand off of Soojin while Suho did the same for Chanyeol. Luhan and Kris brushed it off Sehun and Tao. Then BOYFRIEND's 3 hyungs brushed it off the 3 maknaes. 

"Nomu yeopo," Onew said to Soojin. 

"Gomawo, Oppa." she said and hugged him. I saw him look at Chanyeol and I'm guessing he said that he was going to get Chanyeol later. I think it's because of the surprising dip he gave to Soojin. KEKEKEKE. Onew's face was priceless! So, we helped organize all the food and decorations around the beach. I mean, like, we had too many guests. Probably as much as the Prince William wedding. Guests arrived one by one, I had Sandara and Baekhyun greet all the guests since they're the mains. 

"Chanyeol-ah!" his Umma called for him and he turned around, "take care of my Soojin baby, arasso?" she said and chuckled at Chanyeols pout. "Same to you, Soojin-ah." she said and carassed Soojins cheek. She held it there and nodded. The two smiled. The party went on with food, music, dancing, and loud chats. 

"OKAY! TIME FOR THE BOUQUET TO BE THROWN!" Amber shouted in the microphone, all the guys went to the sides while the girls huddled up in the middle, behind Soojin. I just laughed at the girls trying to get the bouquet while I stood in the back with Amber. In a few seconds, while talking to Amber, something hit my head and I caught the object with my hands. I looked down to find out that I was holding the bouquet that Soojin threw. I stared at it wide-eyed and Amber nudged me. 

"Unnie, let's see who gets the thigh thingy. AHA. There's a high possibility that you'll end up with him." she said and I just gulped and waited. Soojin sat down and the boys whistled while pushing Chanyeol to her. 

"YAH! Chanyeol! Use your hands!" Onew shouted and he jumped. Chanyeol nodded while a blush crept up his face. He took the band around her thigh and the guys huddled up in the middle. I still stood frozen in the back with Amber. I was scared, what if I really do end up with the person who catches that? I closed my eyes and when I heard numerous cheers. I slowly opened my right eye and then my left. It was....

"YUNBOA!!!!!" Eunhyuk yelled. A blush crept up my face as he walked closer to me. Cameras flashed in front of my eyes. I shook my head and finally smiled at the camera and took pictures with Yunho.

Butterflies flew around my stomach and when he hugged me, I hid my face since it was probably crimson red. Luckily, it was cooled down by the time we let go. Cameras kept flashing everywhere and Soojin gave me a thumbs up. The butterflies also cooled down and I bid my goodbye to Yunho and walked to SNSD. 

"UNNIE! You have crush on Yunho Oppa!!!" Seohyun said and I looked at her. 

"I think I do," I admitted. So the party went on until midnight. B1A4, EXO, and I were the last to be there. The others had a schedule to go to the next day that they couldn't stay longer. 

"Where's your honeymoon at?" Gongchan asked. 

"America," Chanyeol said. 

"Wah! You guys should go to the Camarillo or Citadel outlet. I love shopping there!" Kris exclaimed and the couple chuckled. 

"Noona, hyung...buy me GUCCI." Tao said and Chen whacked the back of his head. 

"Noona! I want a new snapback!" Youngmin said. 

"What kind?" she asked .

"Eh, whatever is popular there, hehe." he said and she nodded. 

"When is your flight?" Xiumin asked.

"In 5 hours," Chanyeol answered. 

"MWO?! Shouldn't you guys be going now?" Lay exclaimed. 

"Umma and Appa is already there with our bags, and all we have to do is change and then go there." Chanyeol said. 

"YAH! KA!" Taeyeon shouted and started to push the two into their limo. They giggled and nodded. Once they left, we chatted until our own rides came. 

Chanyeol's POV

"Are you done yet, yeobo?" I asked while I was downstairs. 

"NEH!" she shouted and started to go down the stairs. I looked at her outfit and smiled. I wore something casual. Just a gray shirt, jeans, and a jacket. I even brought my favorite snaoback from the History MV. Soojin wore a plaid shirt, shorts, and gray shoes. 

 

"Kaja," she said and took her phone, charger, camera, keys, and wallet with her and took my hand. She locked the door behind us and we went back into the limo and to Incheon airport. When we got there, cameras flashed once again. Lucky we both have our sunglasses on. I looked for Umma and Appa, we took our bags from them and bid goodbye. When we got to the plane, I shared my ear phone with Soojin and we slept the majority of the time.