Let The Competition Begin

I Can't Trust You Anymore

La Di Da Di-CROSS GENE

 

Key's POV

"OMONA! Chanyeol-ah! That one is jjang!!" I exclaimed at first glance. It was a very simple white suit, striped polo shirt, and a pink tie. I'm sure everyone will love it. And it's a mix and match thing, y'know? It's not everyday a groom wears a suit like this to his wedding. 

"Jinjja?" Chanyeol asked with a cheesy grin, but very happy one, and while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Neh," we heard the worker here say, "I'm not saying this because I want you to buy it, but because you look the best. I've been here for a year, only a year, and not one man looked as good as you. That's why this suit hasn't been selling very well, but I'm glad we didn't put it out of stock just yet. You look jjang!" He raised to thumbs up and smiled a very...cute smile. He was probably my age, no wonder he has such a smile. He's young. 

"Ah, kasahamnida." Chanyeol said and bowed. The worker smiled and Chanyeol changed out of the suit. 

"Wah! I can't believe how the suit fit me very well! It's not even tailored!" Chanyeol exclaimed while we walked out of the store. 

"Now you're excited for your wedding, huh? Can't wait until Soojin sees you in that suit, walking down the aisle and towards you, smiling at each other, saying your vows, kissing, and..." Onew started rambling about wedding things. 

"Yah! Are you fantasizing your own wedding?!' I smacked the back of my hyungs head and he just rubbed the back of his neck. Just then my phone rung. 

"Yoboseyo? Ah, make the dress longer. I want it to literally go across the floor. Yeah. Okay. We'll be there." I talked to the phone. 

"Mwoya?" Tao asked me. 

"Let's go to where the girls are at. Apparently F(X) and SNSD HAD to go to a schedule so BoA Noona called and wanted us to pick them up." I said and we got into the car. When we got there, the remaining girls were drinking Starbucks and chatting. 

"NOONA!!!" Tao, Sehun, and 3min shouted. All the girls turned around and they ended up jumping onto Soojin while they frowned at the fact that the 5 young ones wasn't calling her but calling Soojin. 

"Yah! Get off my fiance." Chanyeol barked in a playful way. He helped Soojin up and hugged her. 

"Gwenchana, Oppa." she said while squished in his tight embrace. He looked at her then to us, he held her with one arm over her shoulder and put a thumbs up. We chuckled at his random, weird moments right there. 

"What do we do now?" Baro asked. 

"Ah, ASA! Let's go to The Rage, there's no classes today. I have extra clothes in the closet in my dance studio. We can dance if you want." Soojin exclaimed. 

"Let's make a deal," Taemin said with Kai smirking next to him. 

"Mwo?" CNU asked. 

"We get into a group, as many members as long as there's at least 4 groups. We make a dance routine and record it. See who gets the most likes on YouTube. Whoever gets the least has to pay for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week." Kai said with Taemin nodding at every word. 

"Deal?" the 'twins' said in unison. 

"Deal," we all said. 

"Don't say we didn't warn you~~~" the two sing-songed together while strutting coolly to the van. 

"We wouldn't have sealed the deal if we were afraid of loosing to you two," Jeongmin said and we all high-fived him. We drove to The Rage and we...were actually comftorable in our attire that we can actually dance in. 

"I want to be in a group with Chanyeol, Insoo, Soojin, and Minwoo!" BoA Noona exclaimed. They all ran together and smiled widely. 

"I call the Gongchan, CNU, Hyunseung, Minzy, CL, and Donghyun!" Minho yelled out and they, too, high-fived and smiled widely together. 

"I'll take Dino man, Dubu leader, Bom, Sandara Baro, Jinyoung, Brian, Sandeul, and the Jo Twins." I said casually, taking the rest of the people left. 

"Okay, there's actually 0 classes today. We can all go to seperate rooms to practice." Donghyun said. 

"But meet back in 4 hours, the camera will be set by then." Taemin said and we nodded. The 'Twins' decided to stay in the room while we all seperated. 

"They're going down," I whispered evilly to myself.

"Did you say something, Key?" Jonghyun asked me. 

"Ani. I just said Let the Competition Begin." I said. MWUAHHAHAHA! I'm sorry dongsaengs and Noona, you're all going down!

 

~~~

WAHHHH!!!! I'm supposed to be going to KCON today but my mommy wanted me to cancel the tickets a week ago since she couldn't get another day off for my birthday party. because it's my birthday today, as in the day of KCON, and I'm home having a party. Oh, how I wish EXO, BAP, 4minute, and all those groups knew it was my birthday that they came to my house and at least sang me Happy Birthday. T~T

Mianhe, if this just, like, wasted your time but I just had to spill it out, you guys understand me, right?