Continue on

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

Psh, I don't need any help and besides, it's not like a serial killer is hiding in here. I gather up as many watermelons as I can into the cart and started heading for the elavator when I heard whispers.

"He's not coming so lets just go."

 

"Let's wait a little longer!"

 

"C'mon Zelo, let's just go." The guy stood up from it's hiding spot and I immediatly screamed.

"WE ARE NOT GOING TO YOU!" He yelled, a pink haired guy stood up and slapped him in the head, "We are not going to you? Seriously!"

I quickly got on the elavator and the two guys headed after me. Who are these people and why are the hiding in the food storage?!?!?!?

 

When I got off the elavator, I saw Purple, Blonde, Brown, Pink and Black all staring at me.

"Sorry those were my friends. They just wanted to scare me thats all." The guy who covered for me said.

Brown stepped up to me, "Should I help you? I'm Jongup."

"No thanks," I told him but he grabbed the cart from me and headed for the fruit section. Wow, he's muscular.

"Look at him! Showing off his muscles again." Blonde said, 'He'll never get a girlfriend!"

They all laughed and everyone except black headed out the door. He looked at me, "Im Himchan and sorry for bothering you."

"Nah, it's okay! I should probably be heading back to my line!" I replied.

 

When I got back, that Jongup dude was in line. "Hey!"

I took his watermelon and scanned it, "4.50 please."

He handed me the money, " Wanna go to the water park with me tomorrow?"

I rolled my eyes, "Please, I don't even know you!"

"You will, if you go."

The guy behind him yelled, "Just say yes! Stop it with the crappy romance!"

Accept it

Nah, Forget it