Continue

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

I stood in front of a big building waiting for Yongguk to come out. This must be their dorm...

"Hey ________, over here!" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw him smiling at me in his car. "You drive?" I asked, he nodded and got out of the car to open the door for me.

"So I was thinking....Maybe we should go to the mall?" Yongguk said, coming back in and driving out of the parking lot. "Yeah, but I don't have a lot with me..."

He put on his sunglasses and glanced at me, "Don't worry! The moneys on me."

"No, no ,no!" I protest, "It's fine, maybe we should just head for the cafe or something."

He the radio, "Sorry, can't hear you!"

I rolled my eyes and faced the window as he smile in victory.

 

"Maybe you should buy these!" I called him over, we were at the mall, searching for clothes. He came over, his hand jammed in his pocket, "Hand me one."

I handed him a red and black cap, he took it and tried it on.

"Your not wearing it right!" I whined,trying to tilt the cap but he was too tall. 'Yah! You can't tell anybody how to wear a hat!" He waved me off.

I crossed my arms,"apparently someone doesnt have style."

"Psh!" He said, turning away from me so I won't see that he is fixing his cap the way I wanted.  Score: 1 to 1

 

He paid for the cap and we headed for a resturant.

 

"What do you want?" He asked, 'I don't know. Surprise me."

He smiled and told the waiter,"We'll get your number 5."

I played with my fingers as the waiter went off. I only bought a few things. Headphones, a new cell phone case and some sun glasses. If I asked for a lot, would he think wrong of me.

 

"Do you like working with Himchan?" Yongguk asked. "Yeah, he's nice."

We both nodded,"How bout Daehyun. What do you think of him?"

"Hmm," I thought,"He's also nice and funny."

Yongguk nodded,"How about  Zelo?"

"Zelo? He's cute. And whats with all the questions?"

He gave me an awkward laugh,"Nothing......What do you think about me?"

 

"You? Well I think your funny, kind and sweet to be wanting to pay for me." (Comming soon)

"You? Well I don't really know....." (Comming Soon, and your chance to be with another BAP Member)