"Sure" To Daehyun

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

"Sure," I replied, he smiled and walked along side with me, "Is working at the store hard?"

I shurgged, "Not really," and before we could say anything else, I felt a little rain drop on my arm. We both looked at eachother then started running, "Woah! Wait up!!" He yelled behind me.

"I have makeup on and it's not waterproof!" I yelled back, Daehyun laughed and pretty soon the rain drops came faster.

When he catched up with me, my makeup was all smeared, "You don't look that bad!" He said when I tried covering myself up. "Here," Daehyun handed me his jacket and I brought it over my head.

This is just like those romance dramas I watch, awkward but what a girl always wanted.

"Maybe we should stop to get a taxi," Daehyun suggested, I nodded and noticed he was laughing.

"What so funny?" I demanded, "Nothing, it's just that you look like a cold, lost puppy."

"Cold, lost puppy!" I yelled and that made him laugh even louder.

 

When we finally got to my place it was soaking out. My mom greeted me by the door and she noticed Daehyun.

"It's pouring out! Maybe you should stay for the night, I mean you are _______ friend, right?"

He looked at me and I blushed, gosh my mom is such a pain in the .

"Yeah, but it's o----" He started.

My mom pulled us inside and jammed the door shut, "You can sleep in ______ room, she wouldn't mind."

I glared at her, "Mom.... What are you doing?" I whispered but she just waved me off. Daehyun looked at me confused and followed my mom into the kitchen.

"You can go change in the bathroom upstairs, I'll give you some of Woohyun's clothes."

He nodded and headed upstairs. "Mom what are you doing?!?!" I asked, "You havent had a boyfriend in years! I'm trying to help you!" She answered.

"Helping, pshh, my !" I groaned and headed up the stairs. What a night.

 

"Here, you can sleep on my bed and I'll just sleep on the couch." I told Daehyun,"Nah, it's okay. I'll go sleep on the couch."

I shook my head and gathered my pillow and blanket but he grabbed those right out of my hand and headed out the door.

I sighed, He's going to be working with me, and now he's inside my house. I feel awkward.

Daehyun crawled back into my room, "Your parents are watching a movie........."

Oh great! You go mom, the best match maker ever! x(

I looked around my room, the floor was so messy and filled with junk, how can he sleep there!

Guess we gonna have to share a bed.....................

 

Continue (Comming Soon)