"No Thanks"

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

"No thanks!" I told him,he nodded and opened the door for me. I walked my way back home,imagining what it would be like working with him. What if his friends came to the store every day? They're like a baby who has been given too much sweets. I felt a rain drop on my arm, oh crap! It's raining. How am I going to get home now?

 

Beep, beep! I heard a car and turned around, "HEY! NEED A RIDE HOME?" Someone said as the window rolled down. "Yongguk?"

The rest of the windows also rolled down, "Aww, you know you want to ride with us!" Zelo and Himchan chorused. I thought for a moment, no umbrella, its raining,long way home and some weird creeper might get me.

"Is there an extra seat?" I asked, they nodded, "By Mr Daehyunnie," Yongguk said.

"euuuuuu!" Jong up added, "Some seat romance!

Zelo opened the door and all three of them scooted to the right. Daehyun, Zelo and Himchan. I took my seat and Yongguk started driving.

"You wanna sleep with us or go to your house?" Jong up asked, "Isn't it obvious?" I said.

HImchan chuckled,"She's wants to come with us!" Daehyun laughed and I playfully punched him on the shoulder. These erts!

"Maybe you guys should just drop me off here,"

"Ok, ok we're done joking! Just give me your address." Yongguk said. He turned a corner and all of a sudden the car made weird noises.

"Uhh, hyung, whats happening??" Zelo asked, "I don't know!" Yongguk glanced at the fuel gauge.

 

"Out of gas...."

"WHAT!" I yelled,"You got to be kidding me!"

He shook his head,"Our dorm is close to this street. Maybe you should spend the night."

Spend the night! You're kidding me right? Spending the night with 5 guys who I just met. I don't know..

"We won't do anything! We promise and besides its getting really dark out!" Daehyun said, I sighed and nodded. The rain was pouring even harder and Daehyun handed me his jacket.

"No thanks." I pushed the jacket towards him but he put it over me. I followed them through the dark street and when we finally got to the dorm, everyone was soaking wet.

 

"You do have some extra clothes in the bag, do you?" Himchan asked, I nodded. "Yea, my work clothes!"

 

The whole time there was weird. Everyone was being extremely poliet. "Lady's first!"  And I found out there was another member to the group. Youngjae.

"So umm. who are you going to sleep with?"

Yongguk, Jongup and Himchan (Comming Soon)

Daehyun,Zelo and Youngjae (Comming Soon)