Call him now

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

I decided to call him and dialed his phone number.

"Hello!" He answered, "Hey! Sorry for calling you at a time like this."

I heard him laugh, "No, it's okay! I was actually hoping you would call."

I blushed and heard one of his friend laugh in the background, "SOMEBODY'S IN LOVE!"

"Heh heh, don't listen to them,  they're just joking. We just met!"

'Yeah," I replied, my voice was shaky. "I'm gonna have to call you back, since my um mom needs help with something."

I hung up before he could say goodbye. What a waist, should've never called him.

 

When I went to woke up the next day, I had 4 missed calls from him.

'Hey!" Himchan greeted me when I called him, "Don't worry, they ment nothing by that!."

I let a relief sigh out," Sorry bout yesterday," We both said, I blushed and he laughed awkwardly.

"I'm usually not like this," He began, "So maybe we should hang out today?"

"Yeah, how about going to the cafe by Owkwang street?

"Sure! Meet you there!"

 

I headed out the door and began my way to the cafe. A brief wind hitted me and I suddenly remembered when my ex told me he liked me.

It was 2 years ago and we were at the amusement park. We were riding the high lifter when he yelled out, ________ I like you!

At first I thought it was a joke but later on he told me he wasn't kidding. Aish the phone call, deja vu much.

 

When I got there, Himchan was talking to some girl and they laughed. Maybe thats his girlfriend, I mean, anyone can be his and I wouldn't even know.

"Hey!" He greeted me, the girl waved by and left the cafe, "Who was that?" I asked.

"Oh, that was just an old friend! Sure glad to see him again!"

"HIM?!?!" I blurted, he laughed, "Gotcha!"

"Aish!" I playfully punched him in the shoulder and the waiter dropped off our drinks.

I glanced at me coffee, my favorite. 'Hey, how'd you know what I wanted to drink?"

He shrugged, "I choosed it because it's my favorite too."

Ahh, we already have something in common, hehe.

 

Continue (Coming Soon)