Go to the waterpark

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

Since I knew Jongup more than that stranger, I decided to go to the water park instead.

"Don't forget sunscreen!" My mom called out as I headed out the door, "Don't worry mom already got some!"

When I got there, Jongup was sitting on a bench, shirtless. I couldn't help but notice his abs, "Here's your ticket!" He said, noticing I was checking him out.

I grabbed the ticket and headed for the ticket booth, hiding my embarrassed face. "Where should we go first?" Jongup asked, "Water slides first or swimming?"

I handed the guy my ticket and headed in, "Water slides!" I stripped of my tank top and shoved it in my bag, 'C'mon, lets go!"

 

 

"Are you sure about that one?" He asked as we headed up the stairs. "No duh! Why would I be this excited!" He laughed and started humming a catchy tune.

When it was finally our turn, Jongup sat behind me in the giant tube and put his arms around my waist. I immediately blushed, "Yah, people might think we're dating or something!" I whispered, shyly getting his arms off me. "Oh right," He replied,I could tell he's also blushing.

"3,2,1," the life guard started,"Go!"

The tube was released and we headed down a dark tunnel. Jongup screamed behind me, splashing water on my leg.

"Hey! Stop i----AHHHHH~" We suddenly fell down a steep slope and Jongup had his arms around me again, this time I didn't care.

 

"Here comes the waves!!" He quickly got out of the water. We were in the wave pool and I was in the middle of drowning him.

"Watch you get thrown off by a wave!" I laughed, he rolled his eyes and pushed me to the front of the pool. "Lets stand backwards and the first one to get thrown off has to dance over there!" Jongup pointed to the kid pool. "Oh your on!" I laughed, imagining kids throwing weird looks at him.

We both stood backwards and waited for the first wave to hit us and when it did, I only moved a centimeter. We were both standing in the same position until the 6th wave hit us. Jongup immediately splashed water onto my face, and hugged me from behind. "You saw nothing!" He yelled, playfully drowning me.

"YAH! YOU LOST!" I guessed right away even though I saw nothing. Jongup stopped playing with me and headed toward the other side of the pool.

"Ill do it if you catch me before the wave ends!" He yelled, swimming farther away from me.

I headed after him but a wave slowed me down. "YAH, JONGUP YOU BETTER GO DANCE IN FRONT OF THOSE KIDS!" I yelled and he just laughs.

Maybe swimming underwater will help me go faster......

 

Jongup P.O.V-

I glanced back at where she once was but didn't see her. Crap! Where did she go? Did she get mad and leave?

"Gotcha!" She said, rising from the water. "Oh great!" I groaned and headed out of the pool, hopefully none of the kids laugh.

 

"YOU GO JONGUP! WOOO!" She yelled from the wave pool. I gave her a thumbs up and started shaking my shoulders and moving my legs.

One kid pointed at me and laughed but I just smiled at him. I can't believe I lost!

 

When it was her bus stop, she waved and gathered her stuff. I suddenly had this urge to ask her something.

"Hey, uh... You mind if I come over?"

She looked at me, "Oh, sure!"

I smiled and followed her out the bus. "Today was nice! Glad that you came with me."

"Yeah," she replied,"Hey, I've never seen you, or your friends at school before. Where you guys from?"

"Outer space," I said calmly and she laughed.

"Whats so funny?"

Countinue (Comming Soon)