Go to the park

Unexpected Cuties From Outer Space (An Interactive Story)

I couldn't,'t just decline his offer! Ugh, then what about Jongup? I paced around my room and finally got an idea. I'm sure he's going to be back at the store on Monday, so I'll just buy him something for forgiveness. I quickly texted him and got dressed. Here we go!

 

"____, you skipping breakfast?" My mom greeted me as I headed out the door. "Yeah, I have to meet a friend."

She looked at me weird, "At 9 in the morning?"

I nodded, "Yes mom, its pretty urgent!" She nodded and headed back into the kitchen. Aish, she's so nosy!

When I got there, it was pretty much empty. Maybe I did came too early. I started my way out but then I saw a guy waving towards me.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" He greeted me,"Almost thought you wouldn't come."

I smiled,"Of course I would come! I'm _________ by the way."

"Youngjae. What a pretty name you have." He replied. We walked along side the blooming tree's into the pretty woods.

"Wanna play hide and seek?" Youngjae asked out of the blue. "Aish, I at hiding."

He laughed,"Me too, I'm always the seeker! But what happens when a loser plays with a loser?"

I looked at him smile, "Okay, but your it!" He nodded and saluted.

 

"30,29,28...." He started counting. I immediately started toward the playground, hiding in the woods. No way! "21,20,19,18...." He echoed.

I was still thinking of a place when I saw the perfect tree behind the swings. Fat and big, perfect! "14,13,12,11,10......."

I crouched down and waited. There was a soft wind blowing and we were definitely the only ones at the park. "0! Ready or not, here I come!" Youngjae yelled.

I could tell he was going to search the woods first and after this, we better go get some lemonade. I tapped my fingers on the tree, hoping Jongup doesn't feel hurt. Pretty soon, I heard footprints walking through the sand. Oh crap! What if he see's my shadow.

"Hm? What are you doing here?" A figure asked, I turned around and saw Himchan staring at me. "Hiding..."

"From who," He questioned,"Ar?" Himchan crouched down with me. "Yah, be quiet! He might hear me and what are you doing here?"

He shrugged,"I don't know. I just came here to see Youngjae's date."

I frozed at the word "date", "HUH? What do you mean?"

"Youngjae came home yesterday saying he's got a date and is taking her to the park," he eyed me,"Wait........Don' tell me you're....."

I quickly shooked my head no,"Its not a date! We're just hanging out."

He laughed,"Don't tell you guys are playing hide and seek!"

"Yes we are" I crossed my arms,"You got a problem with that?" Himchan laughed some more and stuck his tongue out at me.

"HA! Found you........Himchan?" Youngjae popped out of no where. "Hey dude, found your date!" Himchan pointed at me.

He rolled his eyes, "How many times am I going to tell you we're just hanging out!"

"Thats what I said!" Standing up and brushing my the dirt off my shorts. "Say what you want, blah blah. But I know you two are secretly dating...." Himchan continued to tease. "Look! You two are even blushing!"

Youngjae looked at me and I glanced back,"Yah Kim Himchan!" Youngjae started," Me and my FRIEND are going to get a smoothie, so don't you dare follow us!"

Himchan smiled,"I won't because who knows what couples do when they're alone!"

"Aish!" I swatted Himchan and Youngjae and I headed out of the park. I turned my head back and stuck out my tongue at Himchan. "Bleh!"

Continue (Comming Soon)