07- Expect the Unexpected

Something Called FAME

 

~Something Called FAME~

07- Expect the Unexpected

-//- 

‘Nothing! Absolutely nothing!’ Sunny exclaimed, flustered. It wasn’t because she was embarrassed to be caught with Junhyung but more because she knew Kikwang, being the person he is, will definitely spread the news to 4Minute and other Beast members. And when that happens, oh hell, Sunny’s gonna have a difficult time; you know how girls are…

‘Oh sure. Hugging each other is nothing?’ Kikwang asked in a sing-song tone, not sparing Sunny at all. At that, Sunny decided that aegyo was probably her only way out of this situation. The things aegyo can do hahaha, oppa is sure gonna fall for it. I mean, how can resist Sunny Lee’s aegyo?

‘Oppaaaaar…’ Sunny whined cutely as she got up from the bed and snuggled up to Kikwang’s side, completely oblivious to the frown that was on Junhyung’s face.

'Yah! Yah! I know what you are trying to do and I am not going to fall for it!’ Kikwang exclaimed as he swatted Sunny away. He knew very well that Sunny was trying to use her aegyo to distract him but no way was he going to fall for it again! The last time he gave in to Sunny, he had to go out with a certain trainee who was annoying as hell. All she ever talked about was how great her singing abilities were when honestly, that trainee really couldn’t sing. To date, Kikwang still had goosebumps whenever he thought of that bad memory.

‘Ouch oppaaaaar, I wasn’t even doing anything,’ said Sunny as she pouted while rubbing her arm. ‘You meanie.’ She continued in a mock hurt tone which in turn caused Kikwang to feel a little bit bad. He was just too kind hearted sometimes, it makes it so much easier to trick him; bless his kind heart.

‘Aigoo, mianhae Sunny.’

‘You are not forgiven!’ was Sunny’s reply as she crossed her arms and faced the opposite direction and smiled secretly. Kikwang oppar was just so naïve and Sunny was really glad that she had such a friend. He never failed to cheer her up and when things were bad, Kikwang was always there by her side. Pabo oppar…

‘Chongmal mianhae, Sunny-yah, really!’ Kikwang exclaimed as he clung onto her, desperate to seek forgiveness and also, completely forgetting his promise to himself—not to fall for Sunny’s ‘trap’. Sunny, noticing that Kikwang has been successfully distracted, smiled and said, ‘Fine…but you owe me candy floss!’

Sunny’s Lee aegyo never fails!

Completely ignored and dumped aside was Junhyung. As he watched the duo from the corner, he couldn’t help but seeth silently in anger and yet, feel hurt. He wanted so badly to chase Kikwang away and bask in Sunny’s attention, but truth is, he himself doesn’t know why. He just wanted that, period.

 -//-

‘I’m really sorry to inform you this piece of news, but you are diagnosed with leukemia. If it isn’t cured soon, I’m afraid that you may not have much time to live…’

‘You’re kidding right… this can’t be true…’ was her strangled reply as she tried her best not to cry while vehemently shaking her head, as if doing so will wake her up from her current nightmare. The doctor couldn’t do much as he watched the poor girl who was stuck in denial on the hospital bed. To be honest, it is not really because of the illness that cause most of leukemia victims to die, instead, the root cause is denial. Denial kills, sad but true.

Why…why must Fate be so cruel? Why must I suddenly find out that I’m dying when I still have so much to live for…why?! Tell me how am I going to break this news to Kikwang oppar, Hyuna dongsaeng and most importantly…Junnie? This must be a lie…a sickening lie.

 -//-

Author’s Note:

It has been 2 months since I last updated this fic yeah, anyone missed it? Haha. My exams for 2011 have finally ended so I have more time to update my stories. And this time, I really mean it! Expect another update for this story in 2-3 days time! ^^

Anyway, I have a feeling that some of y’all will be like ‘WTF?!’ when you read this update because of the whole leukemia thing. I’m sorry, but I planned this story to be like this and yeah, I know it’s kinda cliché and all :/ Oh wells, I have been wanting to write angst for a very long time hehe.

Oh and I just wanna ask, does any of my readers read my other story—Inseparable, too? I haven’t been updating that story for like 8 months and I’m gonna update that soon too! :D

Ok, that’s all, please comment and subscribe! Thank you :3