Self esteem killed

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

 

Kangin awoke to the smell of waffles sifting in through his bedroom door. "ugh..." He yawned and stretched as he got out of the bed. "Who the hell is making waffles in my kitchen?"
 
Cautiously he made his way to the kitchen, jumping when he heard music playing and a man singing along. "Yah!" He pushed open the door to his kitchen and froze when he saw Leeteuk in a bright pink apron with a bunny on the front. His model looked adorable and Kangin leaned aagainst the wall, silently watching as Leeteuk sung gee by SNSD. 
 
"Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby" Leeteuk was doing some of the dancing while simultaneously going through drawers, victoriously finding a fork and putting in on the table beside a plate.
 
Kangin gave out a crooked smile and slowly began to sneak up to Leeteuk. "Hmm....." Leeteuk set down the pan and leaned over on the counter, gripping his stomach. Kangin ceased the sneaking and instead spoke up, surprising Leeteuk.
 
"Leeteuk are you ok?" Leeteuk straightened his pose. "Yeah, I am great!" He grabbed the plate of homemade waffles and set them on the table. "Kangin um, I made you waffles." He sheepishly pointed to the table.
 
"Mmm, I see that. Unfortunately," Kangin walked straight past Leeteuk. "I do not eat breakfast." He took out a coffee cup and poured coffee from the coffee maker into it.
 
"Never have never will. Mianhae." It was not a lie, Kangin was not a breakfast person he always would wake up have a cup of coffee and head straight to work. This morning however would be done differently.
 
"Leeteuk, I appreciate the breakfast but this morning we have a photo shoot to get you too. Remember?"
 
Leeteuks eyes had remained on the floor, he was worked so hard to make Kangin this food but Kangin had refused to eat it. "Mmm. I will go get ready." He took the disappointment like a man and squared his shoulders as he calmly strolled away to change.
 
Kangin watched Leeteuk walk away with a smile. 'Heh, poor guy....ah well...' Before Leeteuk finished changing Kangin rushed over to the table and took a few bites of the waffles. They were good, and it made Kangin warm inside knowing that Leeteuk had made this stuff for him.
 
As Leeteuk slipped on a shirt and came downstairs Kangin met him at the door, quickly smiling. "Ready?"
 
"Yeah." Leeteuk snatched his coat out of the closet and opened the door. "After you." He gave one last frown to the kitchen then followed Kangin out to the car.
 
It took a whole hour to get Leeteuk down to the photo shoot he was attending- an expensive male clothing line called IL SORRISO. As soon as they arrived inside Leeteuk was rushed off to the changing room before he even had time to say anything to Kangin.
 
"Ahh Kangin my old friend!" A young woman approached in a skin tight black dress and some heels. "Katie, hi!!" Kangin welcomed the young woman with a hug and a huge smile. "Where is your lovely model?"
 
Kangin let out a small laugh. "I assure you Katie, he is anything but lovely." He winked at her and she punched his arm. "Oh C'mon Kangin if he is signed with you he must be incredibly attractive!" Kangin continued to deny Leeteuk's attractiveness unaware that Leeteuk had snuck out of the dressing room to show him the outfit he was wearing for the first picture.
 
He froze as he heard the cruel words and bit his lip. One minute Kangin is telling him he is special, the next he is telling other people that Leeteuk is a plain looking model. "What a jerk." Leeteuk stomped back to his changing room and punched a wall, he shouldnt care so much about what Kangin thought, but he did.
 
"Kangin, I hate you." Leeteuk felt what he usually felt when he was upset and insecure, and that was to go and throw up in the bathroom. He locked his changing room door and slipped into the bathroom, throwing up whatever was in his stomach, which wasnt much because he had not had any breakfast.
 
As he stood up off of the ground his stomach gave him a pinch of pain and he fell to the ground gritting his teeth. "Stupid Kangin!" Leeteuk curled up into the fetal position and laid there for a moment before a knock came at his door, it was Kangin.
 
"Leeteuk, you ready? The camera man wants to get the make up on you!" Another bang came at the door, and leeteuk felt tears fill his eyes. Why did people have to lie to him? Why couldn't he be perfect like everyone wanted him to be? Why did he even bother?
 
With a sigh he rose up off of the ground and wiped his eyes, opening his dressing room door. "Yeah, I am ready." Kangin studied Leeteuk's face and took note of hose his eyes were red and slightly puffy. "Leeteuk are you ok?" He rested his hand on Leeteuk's shoulder, but Leeteuk shoved it off.
 
"Yeah, Mianhae. I am ready." Then without another word Leeteuk went and sat at the makeup station. Silently the make up artists applied cover up to him and Leeteuk grimaced at himself in the mirror with Kangin leaning against the wall watching him, confused and concerned.
 
"Makeup lady, you might want to apply two more layers of cover up I am not that good looking and I need all the help I can get." The woman he was speaking too appeared surprised and she lightly nodded her head. "If that is what you want."
 
Kangin raised his eyebrow, did Leeteuk just say what he thought he said. "Leeteuk you look fine. Why do you want more makeup on?" Leeteuk did not respond to Kangin, instead he stood up after the artist was done and he went in front of the white screen. 
 
"Oh Kangin is this your model?" Katie approached Leeteuk and looked him up and down. Kangin felt a tiny bit territorial. "Yeah this is him! May I present to you Park Jungsu, or Leeteuk as he prefers." Katie grinned happily.
 
"Well, I agree that he is nothing special. But he has lovely eyes. Do you know who I am Mr. Leeteuk?" The not special comment had stung and it took all Leeteuk had to not look at Kangin. "No Ma'am, may I request your name?"
 
Katie smiled and held out her hand. " I am the designer for this clothing line. My name is Katie Bootell." Her smile was cold and fake and Leeteuk noticed this. "Oh! It is nice to meet you. I am proud to be wearing your clothes Mrs. Bootell."
 
Katie frowned and turned her gaze to Kangin. "Actually, it is Miss Bootell. I am not married Leeteuk and it is rude of you to assume so."
 
Leeteuk's eyes went wide. "M-mianhae!!!! Mianhae...." 
 
Katie waved her hand. "Stop apologizing, it is an annoying habit you have isnt it? So Kangin tells me." Leeteuk bit his lip.
 
"Katie, I never said it was annoying I--" Kangin tried to speak up but Katie silence him. "Just do your job well Mr. Jungsu and we will get along fine. Camera man get ready!" Kangin gave Leeteuk a plea with his eyes, but Leeteuk pretended not to notice.
 
As the camera flashed Leeteuk became professional and swallowed all of his emotions, focusing solely on the pictures. He posed in several different ways, and was getting all "great job" or "nice nice" from the camera man but Katie just stood there with her hand on her hips, finally she spoke up as Leeteuk went to change his outfit.
 
"Clearly Leeteuk is not doing his job as well as he could be, please take a ten minute break after you have changed and get rid of the attitude I feel from your pictures."
 
"Mianhae M'am." Katie waved her hand at him, "Apologize to your manager not me, he is the one that has to pay for all of the failed film as per the agreement."
 
Leeteuk swallowed hard as he trudged off to the changing room, he stopped in front of Kangin. "Mianhae Kangin, Mianhae....I just can't...seem to do anything right today." Kangin frowned and followed Leeteuk to his changing room.
 
"Teukkie listen to me, Katie may be harsh but her pictures and her models always come out amazing. Just ignore all of the mean things she says ok? She wasn't raised with a lot of manners." 
 
"Yes sir. Mianhae." Then Leeteuk closed the door on Kangin and began to change. 
 
---
"sir!?!" Kangin felt the desire to rush in and comfort Leeteuk rising but he took to talking to the cameraman about the costs instead. He did not wish for anybody to know of his feelings for Leeteuk.
 
---
Leeteuk changed rather quickly and reapplied a small amount of cover up to his face before walking out of the changing room and to the snack table, interested in what Katie had supplied.  He saw numerous vegetables and low calorie energy drinks, also on the end of the table was a glass of red wine. 
 
Leeteuk's eyes centered on that and he wanted to do nothing more then drink it, but Katie beat him to it. "Mr. Leeteuk I hope you are not thinking about drinking on the job." She poured herself a glass of wine and for a brief moment located Kangin across the room and stared at him, before resting her cruel gaze back on Leeteuk.
 
"Um, no M'am! Mianhae, I was just looking at the bottle." Leeteuk moved away from the table a little ways, his outfit was a pure white suit, he did not wish to get anything on it.
 
"Mhm, sure. Listen here, I don't know what Kangin sees in you. I have done numerous shoots with him and he has always brought me top models, the VERY best. Then today he brings you and tells me that you are the best he has. I find this hard to believe, but because it is Kangin I am inclined to make this work. So, here is what I propose, you stop ing up my pictures and act maturely. We GET this done and then we both go on our merry ways and I NEVER have to see you again. Fair?" Katie took a sip of the wine and approached Leeteuk, her hips swaying, and rested her arm on his shoulder.
 
Leeteuk felt uncomfortable as she came within inches of his face. "Y-yes M'am." He meant to back away but ended up bumping Katie's arm and spilling the red wine all over the suit.  Leeteuks eyes went wide and he stood frozen on the spot.
 
Katie let out a scream of rage and dropped the glass, smacking Leeteuks face with her hand. "You fool! What have you done!? That outfit took me over a month to complete!" Leeteuk bowed extremely low. "Mianhae, Mianhae!"
 
Katie's screams caught Kangin's attention and he rushed over, standing next to Leeteuk. "What the hell happened!?" Katie pointed her finger at Leeteuk, who was still apologizing profusely.
"Stop apologizing you idiot! Kangin, this man spilled wine on my outfit! The photo shoot is RUINED!" She raised her hand to slap Leeteuk again but Kangin stood in the way. "Katie, let me pay for the damage? Surely we can just reschedule and.."
 
"NO! I will NOT work with this man again! He is an amateur who should stick to modeling for low class agencies. For gods sake he barely FITS in my clothes and then has the nerve to RUIN them! Why did you hire him Kangin?! What could you possibly see in him!?"
 
Leeteuk closed his eyes, he would not cry in front of all of these people. He.Would.Not.Do.It.
 
"Katie I will PAY for the suit. How much?" Kangin took out his checkbook. "$1500 for the suit and another $1000 for my wasted time." Kangin wrote out the check with a grimace on his face. "Kangin, I adore you but, NEVER bring this model to me again. Now leave."
 
Leeteuk ran to the changing room and put back on his clothes, before Kangin could say a word. He did not want Kangin to yell at him, to hate him more. Or worse, to agree with everything the vile woman had said. 
 
As he finished changing and ripped open his door he saw Kangin standing there with his arms open. "Leeteuk, do you want a hug?" Leeteuk teared up when he saw the man standing before him and he shoved Kangin out of the way and took off out of the building. He couldn't believe what had happened today, first he finds out that Kangin is a liar, then he is FIRED for the very first time.
 
----
 
"Leeteuk!!! Come back!! Teukkie!" Kangin took off after Leeteuk. How could Katie have been so rude! Leeteuk had tried his very best and still the woman he THOUGHT he knew had completely destroyed any self-esteem Leeteuk had. 
 
She had toppled everything that Kangin had worked so hard to achieve,and worse, she had said to Leeteuk the very things he was concerned most about, calling him fat in a round about way and telling him he was nothing special!
 
"Leeteuk please listen to me!" Kangin lost site of leeteuk in a matter of seconds, he was out of breath and could no run any longer. "Leeteuk.....argh!" he threw his hands up in the air and took out his cell phone, repeatedly calling Leeteuk, determined to call until he got an answer.
 
---
 
Leeteuk began to slow his pace and stopped running altogether after he realized he could no longer hear Kangin calling out to him. "Mainhae Kangin..." Leeteuk wiped at his eyes and crouched against the wall of a building, completely oblivious to the cell phone ringing in his pocket or to the group of men that stood a couple feet away watching him.
 
"I....why can't I do anything right!?" Leeteuk smacked himself in the head and took out his phone. He gasped when he saw over twenty voicemail messages from Kangin. 'You are special Leeteuk.' 'Trust me he is anything but lovely.'
 
"You lied to me!!!" Leeteuk yelled at his phone and threw it, immediatley chasing after it once he realized what he had done. 
 
One of the men that had been watching him picked up the phone. Leeteuk was almost to the man and the phone when he stopped and leaned over, his stomach was hurting again, and Leeteuk did not have any of his pain pills.
 
"Erm, excuse me sir may I have my phone back?" The man silently held out the phone to Leeteuk. "New around here?" Leeteuk nodded his head. "Well, sort of. I have NOO idea where I am at. Would you mind giving me directions?"
 
"You seem pretty upset, wanna talk about it?" Leeteuk was once again oblivious to the men approaching behind him. "Nah, I am ok...I just need to get home is all."
 
"Home? Why not stay with us for a bit?" Leeteuk turned around and jumped. "No, really. I have to get home, if you will excuse me." Leeteuk began to back himself against a wall, he put his phone behind his back and called Kangin on his speed dial.
 
"Hmm, we don't want you to go home yet." One of the men leaned closer and his lips. "Hey have I seen you before? I think I have seen you in a clothing magazine." Leeteuks eyes were wide and they displayed his obvious fear.
 
"Aww you scared?" The man brushed Leeteuk's face and Leeteuk shuddered. "What do you want? Money? I have money in my wallet." The man chuckled and harshly pressed his body against Leeteuks'. "With a man like you right here, why would I possibly want money?" Leeteuk let out a cry but the men pulled him into an alley.
 
"Shh, we promise not to kill you...if you behave." Leeteuk looked nervously for his phone, he had dropped it when they had pulled him away, he saw it at the edge of the alley way, still connected. 'Kangin must be on the other line.'
 
"If I....behave?" Leeteuk posed ready to run. "What do you mean if I...behave?"
 
---
 
Kangins eyes widened as he heard everything on the other line. His model was in danger. 'Leeteuk, you idiot!' Kangin got in his car and sped off in the direction that leeteuk had run, his eyes shifted in every single alley way.
 
"When I get my hands on you Leeteuk, I am going to kill you!"
 
---
 
Leeteuk allowed the man to grab his face and kiss him, he pretended to enjoy the man while slipping his hand in the mans pocket and withdrawing the knife, he held it up to the man's face. "Haha, I am not STUPID. I may have a pretty face, but I have a brain to." The man backed up and looked at his friends.
 
"Haha he's a fighter. We like those." Two men ran at Leeteuk at once and he rolled over and ran out of the alleyway picking up his phone as he went. He sprinted across the road and stopped when he heard a car honk.
 
"Kangin!" Leeteuk took off toward the car and slid into the passengers seat, throwing himself around Kangin. "Mianhae. Mianhae. Please, can we go home...now?" Kangin accelerated the car. "Sure you don't want to call the police?" Leeteuk shook his head, his head never leaving Kangins shoulder. "I just want to go home...."
 
---
 
They arrived at home and Leeteuk took off to the bathroom, he no longer cared what Kangin thought. 
 
"Leeteuk...Leeteuk!" Kangin followed him to the bathroom and gripped his wrist. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!"
 
Leeteuk met Kangin's eyes. "I am fixing myself! Even the lady today said I wasn't good enough!" He tried to rip his hand from Kangin but Kangin held on tightly. "Why do you care what she thinks?! I already told you Leeteuk, you are perfect the way you are!"
 
"You lied!" Leeteuk began to cry and he pounded his fist on Kangin's chest. "You lied to me! I heard everything you said to that ! EVERYTHING!" 
 
Kangin's eyes widened, and he pulled Leeteuk to him. "Teukkie, I said that because I was afraid. Afraid she might like you and take you from me! Mianhae!" He rocked back and forth with Leeteuk, who's sniffling began to stop.
 
"Kangin, I....I am so childish.." He could not believe Kangin had simply been jealous! 
 
"Leeteuk, this is hard for me to say...it is hard for me to get you to understand exactly what I feel when I look at you but....you are special to me! I...I really like you.." He tilted Leeteuks chin and kissed him.
 
Leeteuk closed his eyes and embraced the kiss, wrapping his arms around Kangin. Slowly the kisses got aggressive and Leeteuk felt himself getting hot from all of the attention that his mouth was getting, he pushed his pelvis against Kangin's.
 
"Kangin, I.....I want you." Leeteuks face flushed red, he could not believe he had said that. "Leeteuk, I have wanted you for a while now." Then Kangin did the unexpected, he swooped up Leeteuk bridal style and carried him to the bedroom, once there hs set Kangin down on the ground and began to move his hands all around Leeteuks body.
 
"Teukkie, you are so perfect." Kangin slid Leeteuks shirt off of him and began to kiss his chest, eliciting small moans from the man beneath him. "Kangin-ah" Leeteuk rubbed his hands along Kangins back slowly inching up the mans shirt. Kangin allowed the shirt to be removed and he pressed his lips to Leeteuks again.
 
"Kangin, I-I think I love you." Leeteuk let out a gasp as Kangin lightly, teasingly bit his neck.
 
"Leeteuk, tonight I will make you mine..."
 
-------------------------------------------------
 
AUTHORS NOTE: ^____^ OOOH warning the next chapteer will be >__< :) I thought this chapter was long enough..so it will be in the NEXT chapter, YAY!!! Party for all my -loving readers! Comments are encouraged, sorry for taking so long to update!!!! :(