HAHAHA BEAT MIDNIGHT! I UPDATED TODAY! I WIIIINNN!!

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

The house was strangely silent as Leeteuk slipped off his shoes and entered the kitchen expecting to see Kangin doing the dishes.

"Kangin?!" He spoke the name softly, eyes flitting about as he meandered through the house.

"Kangin!" His voice got louder as he climbed the stairs ever curious as to where his lover had gone.

'Aish...I can't leave him alone for one freaking second!' A smile snuck onto his lips and he slowly opened their bedroom door.

"Kangi-" The name froze in his throat as he saw Kangin sprawled on the floor  with a piece of paper in his hands.

Leeteuk took note of his open dresser drawer as he approached his passed out lover.

"Kangin! Babe you okay!?" Roughly he shook the man until his eyes fluttered open. It took a second for him to register that Leeteuk was holding him and when he did his arms immediately pulled Leeteuk into a hug, his brows knitting portraying an angry face.

"Teukie. I thought you loved me." His voice broke off at the end of the sentence as Leeteuk rested his head on Kangin's shoulder.

"Kangin, why is my dresser drawer open?" He asked calmly, his hand Kangin's hair as he waited for an answer.

"Teukie....do you have cancer?" Kangin pulled his lover away from his body and they met eyes.

Holding the stare for a good few minutes.

"Kangin...what were you going to ask me before I left?"

"Answer my question first!" Kangin's voice raised slightly higher then normal and he pushed Leeteuk off of him and stood up from the ground, waving the piece of paper in his hand.

"This says you have lung cancer! When the hell were you going to tell me!?" Leeteuk raised himself from the floor and tried to reach for the paper but Kangin raised it above his head, his eye's boring into Leeteuk's.

"Tell me!"

"Kangin please just listen!" 

"You ing love me! That's what you said! But you didn't tell me about this! Why!?"

"Because I-"

"Because why!?" Kangin interrupted him and Leeteuk clenched his hands into fists, his nails digging ever so slightly into his skin.

"Stop interrupting me and I will tell you!"

"Then tell me!" Kangin's roar echoed throughout the house and Leeteuk felt his own anger rising.

"I didn't want you to worry! The doctor said I will be fine with surgery!"

That news did not have a positive effect on Kangin and he glared silently at Leeteuk debating what he was going to say.

"Well...until you get the surgery and are completely healed....I'm afraid..."

Leeteuk let out a scream and snatched the paper from Kangin his eye's beginning to shine with unshed tears.

The site broke Kangin's heart but he had to say it.

He had to save Leeteuk.

From stress.

"Im going to cancel all of your shoots. Leeteuk as of today you are no longer a model."

That was it for Leeteuk.

As soon as Kangin finished the sentence his lover took off out of the bedroom and house.

"Leeteuk come back!"

'Why the hell do things always turn out this way!? Why can't we ever talk things through like adults?' Kangin asked himself as he raced after Leeteuk in the cold dark streets of the city.

'Why can't we just be happy together and never fight?'

------------------

Sungmin's eyes shot open in the middle of the night, blood slipping out of his mouth his body shaking.

He was thirty pounds underweight, his clothes barely fit him and still he ate almost nothing, puked up what he did eat and worked out constantly.

All because he was scared of being called fat.

But now he realized, that maybe he had taken things to far.

Maybe he wouldn't be able to live his dream now because he had gone to far.

As he sat up and reached for his cell phone, his mind became a blur, filled with all of the happy and sad memories he had made in his short lifetime.

But mostly, he thought of Leeteuk and how cruel he had been to him.

"H-hyung...Im sorry." tears poured from his eyes as fast as blood was sliding out of his mouth.

As quickly as he could he dialed 9-1-1, then after giving his information he passed out on the floor.

 

--------------------------------------------

Short update! :) AS PROMIISSSEEDDDD! <333 Please look forward to another one tomorrow <3 Love you guys! ^^ Do remember to comment and thank you oh so much for sticking with me through my hiatus! <3