Hospitalized

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

When they arrived at Leeteuk's house, Kangin opened his door and slid the man over his shoulders, like a sack of potatoes...only he was MUCH heavier then a sack of potatoes. "Aish!! This guy....." Kangin set Leeteuk's limp body down as he unlocked the door.

Then with a long drawn out sigh he picked up his unconscious model and carried him to his house, where he then proceeded to gently lay the man down. "Mmmm...." Leeteuk groaned and rolled over on his bed. Kangin smiled lightly to himself....Leeteuk was just the cutest thing he had ever seen, and he was unsure of how to act on such thoughts.

With a growing amount of affection, Kangin brushed Leeteuk's hair out of his eyes and sighed. This model of his was so irresistible, no wonder he was so popular among men and women both.

Still....Kangin stared at Leeteuk for another ten minutes, before he came to his senses. 'He is my EMPLOYEE....what do I think I am doing!?!?!' Kangin frowned and stood up, leaving Leeteuk passed out on his bed unaware of the feelings his manager had for him....

---------------

Leeteuk woke up with a cry.Sudden pain enveloped him....his stomach.....it felt like someone had repeatedly stabbed him with a knife. "Ahhh!!!" Leeteuk groaned and slowly stood up, tears were forming in his eyes. "Ngh!!" He hunched over and clenched  his belly as he made his way to the kitchen for some water. 

Slowly he opened his fridge and took out a bottle of water, he drank until his thirst was quenched then let out a groan. 

With a ton of effort he made his way to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, he looked like he always did....except he was a couple shades paler then he should have been. "Aish, Leeteuk what is wrong with you today?" He let out a shaky laugh and felt his forehead for a fever. 'Well, I am not "sick"..." Then to his horror, without controlling it vomit found its way up his throat. "Hup.....nnnngh" He coughed and wiped his mouth, his stomach started searing with pain again. 

"AHH!!!" Leeteuk screamed loudly and gripped the side of the toilet as his stomach made him vomit again. This time.....the vomit came out red, and Leeteuk could feel himself growing dizzy.

'W-Whats wrong with me???' His heart began to beat fast and he began to cry. 'Someone....help me....please.....' Leeteuk wobbled and lifted himself up to the sink where he washed his hands, then his legs gave out and he fell to the ground again.

Suddenly, he heard his phone go off in his bedroom, it was still ringing loudly as he had not set it to vibrate again...

"Kangin...." Leeteuk breathed out his managers name and began to crawl to his phone, his stomach making him wince and cry with every inch. With great effort he made his way to the phone and upon reaching it picked up the phone.

"What the HELL took you soo long to answer huh!?!?!?!?" Leeteuk coughed a little and his eyes widened as on his hands he saw blood. "Mianhae Kangin....." He coughed again and his manager voiced concern. "Leeteuk, uh....are you feeling well?" Leeteuk did not want Kangin to see him like this, but his stomach seemed to have other ideas and it started hurting again so much that Leeteuk screamed into the phone, his scream was of anguish and Kangin knew that his top model was NOT ok. "Leeteuk, I am on my way ok!?!?!?" Then before waiting for Leeteuks reply he hung up.

With shaky Hands Leeteuk set down his phone, this attack his stomach was making on him...it couldnt be because he was bulimic...could it? Leeteuk began to count and take deep breaths. This intense pain had been what had woken him up, and he had just assumed it was a burn form the alcohol...but....Leeteuk focused his gaze at the blood on his fingers.

More then likely that was NOT a good sign. Then, before he could do anything, he threw up again....blood intermixed with his empty stomach juices. "Kangin, ah....please hurry..." Leeteuk then passed out from pain.

---------

Right when Kangin hung up the phone he took off driving down to Leeteuk's house as fast as he could. He knew he was going faster then the law permitted but Kangin was lucky and no police showed up and pulled him over.

Without turning off his car he ran up to Leeteuk's house and knocked on the door.

No answer.

He then knocked again.

Rapidly he unlocked the door using his managers key and burst through the front door. "Leeteuk!! Leeteuk!!" He first went to the man's bathroom, but upon seeing he was not there he proceeded to sprint to the kitchen...again not there...." Aish!!! LEETEUK!!!!" Kangin ran his hands through his hair, then he took off up the stairs and came upon an unconscious Leeteuk in his bedroom. Blood and vomit surrounded him and Kangin let out a scream of horror. 

"Leeteuk!!" He picked up Leeteuk by his shoulders and gave him a shake. It did no good, Leeteuk did not open his eyes. At this moment Kangin was not worried about a "model" but he was worried about a man he might LOVE. "Leeteuk!!!!!! Hold on baby ok!!!!?!?!??!" Then he scooped Leeteuk up bridal style and raced to his car.

When they arrived at the hospital Kangin picked up and carried Leeteuk through the emergency doors and shoved past a line of people at check-in. "Listen here!!!!!" He yelled at th nurse who turned her attention to him. "I found my Leeteuk passed out in blood and vomit on the floor!! PLEASE HELP HIM!!!" Kangin was desperately trying to get Leeteuk taken care of....if Leeteuk died Kangin did not know what he would do.

To his surprise some doctors took Leeteuk away immediately but would not let kangin follow behind them "We will alert you when you can come and see him..." Kangin did not want to leave Leeteuks side, but he had to. With a sigh of resignation he took a seat in the waiting hall, then stood up and restlessly wandered back to his car where he took out his phone and began to cancel all of Leeteuk's scheduled photoshoots for the next month.

"Don't ask why, just do as I SAID!!" Kangin hung up on his assistant, then went and bought a cup of coffee from the hospital machine and began to pace back and forth his mind running through every possible reason Leeteuk could be like this.....

--------------

Leeteuk opened his eyes and knew right away where he was. "The.....hospital...." He looked at all of the machines he was hooked up to and frowned. His stomach was still hurting him but not as much and Leeteuk assumed they had given him a pain reliever. 

"Oh, you are awake mr.....Jungsu....Park Jungsu right?" Leeteuk nodded his head. "Well, Mr. Jungsu there is a man in the waiting room for you. He filled out all of the papers and provided all the insurance information too. Would you like me to get him?"

Leeteuk did not want to see Kangin, he did not want to see the disappointment that he knew would be in Kangin's eyes, the anger for not taking care of himself, and the annoyance....Kangin might even fire him. "Uh....ne...." The doctor walked out of the room. It was not like Leeteuk could just wish Kangin away, he had to face him sooner of later....

------------------

Kangin had gone through overten cups of coffee and was still pacing four hours later when the doctor came to get him. "Mr. Jungsu is awake now.....if you will follow me." Kangin vigorously nodded his head and followed the doctor through the doors. "So, why was he vomiting up blood." The doctor replied to Kangin's question in a monotonous tone. "Sir, I would like to discuss that with both of you if you do not mind." 

"Oh." Was all Kangin said until they reached Leeteuks door. "I will be back in five minutes sir with the charts." He then walked off allowing Kangin to enter by himself.

"Leeteuk!" Kangin opened the door and sighed with relief. His leeteuk was ok, looking a little pale, but alive! "Kangin ah Mianhae I---" But he was cut off as Kangin stormed right up to him and kissed him, he pushed his lips aggressively against Leeteuks, making the man moan. 

After around five seconds Kangin pulled away his breath ragged. "Leeteuk, never do that to me again ok?" Leeteuk's face was red, and he began to cry incessantly. "Shhh...Teukkie I am not mad...." Kangin wrapped his arms around his top models shoulders and pulled  him in for a hug. 

"Mianhae Kangin....i did this to myself...Mianhae...." Kangin stiffened and Leeteuk could feel it. "What do you mean....you did this to yourself?"

"Kangin--" Leeteuk opened his mouth but closed it again when the doctor came in. He had a frown on his face.

"Mr. Jungsu you are a model for a living correct?"

Leeteuk nodded his head...he already felt like crying. This was not something he wanted Kangin to hear.

"Y-yes..." Leeteuk lowered his head and clenched his hands, Kangin noticed and layed one of his hands on top of Leeteuks.

"Are you bulimic Mr. Jungsu?"

At first a single tear fell from Leeteuk's eyes, then more started coming and he found that he could not speak, so he just nodded his head. 

"I see, and for how many years Mr. Jungsu?" Leeteuk faced the doctor and swallowed. "Four years sir."

Kangin's eyes widened. How could he not have known that Leeteuk was bulimic from the start.

"Mind telling me why you do it Mr. Jungsu?"

Leeteuk looked at Kangin helplessly. Kangin looked at him back...silent.

"I......umm..well you see.....I..I dont know..." Leeteuk bit his lip, he did not really know why he did it. Sure, he always felt good afterwards but he never had an REAL weight problems...maybe he just did it so that he could feel like he was keeping the same weight...

"Mmm...I see. Well Mr. Jungsu, you have a few things wrong with you yes? Vomiting blood and the such?"

Leeteuk just nodded his head, he did not want to look at anyone's face at the moment.

"First Mr. Jungu I would like to point out that your bulimia has caused you to have an irregular heartbeat...this could lead to heart attack. Second, you had a ruptured stomach and a small tear in your esophogas. Do you know what all of this means Mr. Jungsu?"

Leeteuk nodded his head faintly, "It means, I have to stop what I am doing and from now on until my stomach heals stick to water and foods that arent spicy or acidic."

He had done his research before.

The doctor calmly nodded his head. "Hmm..Kangin is it? Well, I suggest you pay close attention to Mr. Jungsu. I will prescribe him some pain pills that he MUST take daily. ok?"

"Of course doctor, I will have him move in with me immediately." 

"mm. Well he may be discharged in a few minutes. Have a nice night and he can pick up his prescription at the hospital pharmacy." Kangin nodded his head as the doctor closed the door.

"Kangin...I....Mianhae....." Leeteuk bit his lip and his shoulders began to shake. Kangin remained silent for a minute before he stood up. Gently he pressed his lips to Leeteuk's forehead. 

"I am dissapointed in you." Is all he said before he left the room. 

"eh? Kangin!! Kangin ah...MIANHAE!! MIANHAE!!" Leeteuk ripped out his IV and took off after his manager.

"Kangin!!! Please!!! Mianhae!!!!!" Kangin heard Leeteuk running after him and he turned, just in time to catch the weak man from falling, Leeteuk wrapped his arms around Kangin's neck and lowered his face to Kangin's shoulders. "Mianhae, mianhae, mianhae..."

"How many times are you going to say it?"

Leeteuk looked up at Kangin with watery eyes, and tear stained cheeks. "I will say it until you forgive me...." Kangin brushed Leeteuk's cheek with the back of his hand.

"Leeteuk I am your manager....I care about you. How could you not tell me you were feeling this way?" Leeteuk wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. 

"Mianhae Kangin.....its just...I was always being brought down and I always compare myself to other models and.....and..they all look so much better then me...." 

Kangin frowned. "But those models AREN'T you. Leeteuk you are special in so many ways, why don't you see that??And in regards to that dimpley smile..I think it is cute." Leeteuk's face flushed red, then he slowly brought his lips to Kangin's. They shared an equally passionate kiss before Kangin swooped up Leeteuk and carried him back to his room. 

"Aish, what am I your slave? This is like the hundreth time I have had to carry you."

Leeteuk smiled that LOVELY dimpled smile of his that melted Kangin inside. "No, Kangin you are my knight in shining armor. Without you I would have died on my bedroom floor, I am sure of it."

------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE!: Yeah sooo I know that hospitals would not let someone like Leeteuk just LEAVE but in my story I did not want to have to put in like four chapters of leeteuk in the hospital sooo ^_____^ Please be understanding....hmm...how is this story going for my precious readers? Are you guys enjoying it? :D Comments and critique are encouraged!!!!