Sungmins alone and Leeteuk's moment of true love

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

Leeteuk knew he wasn't dying.

All he needed was the treatment and he could get better! That was what the doctor had said. That he had a chance to get better with treatment, that as long as he fought it he could live.

So, why wasnt he telling Kangin if he was so certain he was going to get better?

Fear.

Leeteuk still harboured the fear that Kangin is planning on leaving him after a newer (perhaps younger) man comes into the picture. To put it bluntly Leeteuk has some trust issues.

He knows Kangin adores him and wants what's best for him but even after hearing Kangin pour out his heart he still has doubts.

With loving eyes he glanced at Kangin who was doing the dishes in the kitchen, whistling quietly to himself as he worked, oblivious to the seriousness of Leeteuk's disease.

Sungmin however had his gaze focused entirely on Leeteuk. He knew immediately that his hyung had been lying and he was determined, like a cat trying to catch a fish, to figure out what exactly he was hiding.

"Hyung.." He whispered, lightly touching Leeteuk who tore his eyes from Kangin to focus on Sungmin.

"Yeah, what is it?" Leeteuk smiled that 'Im pretending im okay' look that Sungmin had figured out within hours of getting to know him.

"Are you sick?" Sungmin's eyes bore straight into Leeteuk's and he felt himself growing uncomfortable with the situation. How could a young man he just met only a short while ago already be able to read him like an open book?

"Am I..? No." He tried to keep his voice firm, his eyes darting to look at Kangin, making sure he was still in the kitchen.

"Don't lie to me Hyung. I'm not stupid." Sungmin wasn't stupid. He was anything but an idiot and it didn't take Leeteuk long to figure that out.

"I'm not lying. What I said earlier was the truth. I'm going to be fine." His brain trickled through a way to distract the boy.

"Let's talk about you and your anorexia and bulimia. How are you doing with it?" Leeteuk intertwined his hand with Sungmin's and cocked his head to the side.

"I....that's none of your business." Sungmin snapped and ripped his hand away from Leeteuks.

How could he tell the man he was up against for number one model, that he was vomiting up blood? That each day his stomach felt like it was tearing him apart? Just a week ago Sungmin had refused to come out of his bed because of the pain his stomach was causing. It had also been alot harder to breathe lately.

"Sungmin ah...it's my business, I'm your hyung." The smile was still on Leeteuk's face and it pissed off Sungmin.

How the hell could he be so happy?! If he knew Sungmin's pain he wouldn't be smiling.

"Who cares if your my hyung?You are the old man thats preventing me from being number one in the company! What the hell do women see in you that I don't have hm? Your fatter then me, older then me and you have that dimple imperfection!" He screamed not knowing why he was suddenly becoming the bad guy. 

Leeteuk was just trying to care about him and here was Sungmin taking out his problems on his gentle hyung.

"Sungmin!" Kangin's voice bellowed from the kitchen, startling the young man out of his rage.

"Apologize to Teukie, then leave." He glared harshly at the young model, who was shaking. But from fear or anger?

"Kangin it's fine...." Leeteuk's smile was gone but his gentle eyes remained.

"Sungmin if theres something bothering you..."

There was. Alot bothering him actually. 

"I am going to be number one if it's the last thing I do hyung! I have MANY more years of modeling left in me! You have MAYBE one or two more! Then your manager will have to drop you!" He wanted to see Leeteuk cry, wanted to make the older vulnerable man feel worthless.

Why?

Because Sungmin wasn't happy with the way his life was going right now.

"Maybe if I'm lucky you'll die soon!" Was the last thing he said in his attempt to make Leeteuk cry.

And it worked.

He watched as Leeteuk's eyes widened and his face grew pale. 

He watched in horror as tears slid down the older man's face.

What had he done!?

Guilt and remorse rose like bile up his throat and he pulled Leeteuk too him without thinking.

"I-Im sorry Hyung! Please don't cry...I'm just...." But before he could utter another word Kangin had a steel grip on his wrist and was escorting him out of the house. "You. Leave. NOW!" Then the door was slammed in his face.

"Hyung...Im sorry..." Small tears slipped down sungmin's face as he walked himself home.

Why couldn't he have somebody love him like that? 

Why didn't anybody care about him?

But somebody did. Leeteuk. He just didn't realize it yet.

-----

"Kangin I said it was fine.." Leeteuk wiped at his eyes and stared at Kangin as his manager knelt on one knee and pulled him into a loving embrace.

"He made you cry, its not fine." Kangin's hug made warmth slip through Leeteuk and he wrapped his arms around Kangin, trying to feel protected from the harsh realities of life.

"Kangin I cried because what he said was true." Leeteuk bit his bottom lip as he fetl Kangin grow stiff.

"No it's not! Your not fat or old! Teukie....I've been thinking..."

He pulled away from Leeteuk and kissed him on the lips lightly, his warm breath teasing Leeteuk.

"About what?" Leeteuk's face was growing warm as the love he felt from Kangin was too much to bear without being embarrased.

"The day you have to stop modeling..." 

Leeteuks eyes grew wide and the blush that was tickling his cheeks faded. 

"Oh...That time will be soon enough, you don't need to worry." He rose from the couch giving Kangin a cold, serious death stare.

"Then you can make Sungmin number one. Kid want's it after all."

"Teukie geez let me finish! When your time for modeling is up...Im going to quit being a manager for the company."

Leeteuk couldnt believe his ears!

"But Kangin! You LOVE that job! Hell you loved it so much the first time I met you that all you could do was make fun of me!"

Kangin let out a low chuckle as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well.....your my everything Leeteuk and I don't want you to worry about me falling for some other hot guy, so I think its best if I just move on to something else you know?"

So, Kangin was quitting because of Leeteuk's trust issues?

Great, more stress and blame to add to his plate of life.

"Kangin...dont tell me your quitting because of my jealousy habits....I couldnt live with myself if you were." Leeteuks lip pursed together and he waited for an answer from Kangin.

"No! That's not what I meant. Leeteuk....Park Jungsu," He grinned as Leeteuks full name came out of his lips. "I am in love with you and....Be right back!" Kangin rushed off leaving a bewildered Leeteuk behind.

"I am in love with you and...then he runs? Aish.." Leeteuk clicked his tongue and crossed his legs his eyes wandering around the house.

A sudden loud slam could be heard from upstairs along with a string of curses and Leeteuk laughed quietly to himself. This man was something haha.

Next came the loud footsteps as Kangin raced back to Leeteuk with a nervous expression on his face.

"Haha I thought there was a herd of elephants upstairs." Kangin grabbed Leeteuk's hands and placed one on his heart, kissing the other one repeatedly.

"Kangin?" Leeteuk felt his heart skip a beat at the man's sudden intimacy.

"Park Jungsu," He said Leeteuk's full name again and Leeteuk liked the way it sounded.

"say my name again." Kangin shook his head and smiled.

"Park Jungsu....I-"

"Again." Leetuek was leaning towards him now. Kangin's heartbeat was pulsing through Leeteuk's hand and his heart slowly began to copy the rhythm.

"Teukie just listen." Leetuek gazed at Kangin but did not speak.

"Park Jungsu, you are an amazing man with such a caring personality. You place to much blame on yourself, thinking that I only do certain things to make you happy. But in reality, seeing you happy makes me happy. I haven't felt this way in a long time....everyday when I wake up I want to see your smiling face with that adorable dimple you have. I want to come home from work to such an incredible man. I want to stay by you through all of our arguing, and laughing and when you are sick or sad I want to be the one to comfort you..."Kangin trailed off as Leeteuk's cell phone rang.

"Kangin I need to get that..." He leisurely stood up leaving a baffled Kangin at the couch.

It had better be important or Kangin was going to seriously kill someone for interrupting him.

"Hyung..." The voice on the other side of the phone was obviously Sungmin.

"Yes darling?" Kangin glared at the phone, immediately registering who it was from the gentle tone of Leeteuk's voice.

"Earlier....what i said to you...Im really sorry!" 

Leeteuk let out a soft chuckle. 

"Sungmin its fine. I know you were just stressed."

"No...Leeteuk hyung you don't know..." Sungmins voice sounded pained and Leeteuk was worried.

"Are you hurting Sungmin?"

Leeteuk could hear crying on the other line.

"Sometimes.....Hyung, I think...sometimes I feel like I am dying..."

Leeteuk dropped his phone and ran over to the front door slipping on his shoes. 

"Kangin Ill be back!" He then took off, leaving Kangin behind, who let out a soft sigh....after having so much courage...and now to have it stripped away fro a single phone call.

'Hyung?" Kangin picked up Leeteuk's cell phone a glower sticking to his face.

"Yah! Would you just shut up! Don't make Leeteuk cry anymore!" Then he hung up the phone and turned it off, tossing it on the couch.

----------------------------------------

Authors note: WAA~ How was this for you guys!!?!?!!?!?! :D :D :D :D I am trying to get better at writing!
Poor sungmin and Kangin....I think they both want Leeteuks attention!
Please do comment! It means soo much to me!!! <3 <3