One Mistake...it changed everything

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

Leeteuk groaned as his alarm went off right next to his ear. As a model Leeteuk was use to waking up early in the morning and eating a slice of toast for breakfast, then drinking a laxative with a tea. Quickly he went to his bathroom and showered.

His weight and his skin was the most important thing to him, if either of them went down the hill he would be ruined. With a huge yawn he made his way out of the shower and began to brush his teeth, glaring at his skin, trying to find any imperfections. He had never found any real problems with his skin other then his dimples. He raised his hand to his cheek and frowned. 

His dimples were the one reason why he rarely smiled in front of a camera. He had a huge fear of people taking notice of this flaw and torturing him with it, especially Kangin. He was ALWAYS bringing Leeteuk down in one way or another.

As if He had summoned the devil Leeteuks phone began to ring....loudly! Leeteuk jumped in surprise at the loud ringtone, positive that he ALWAYS kept his phone on vibrate. "Umm.....Hello?" Kangin's voice was what he heard. "Haha So the phone did wake you up?" Leeteuk scratched his head and made his way to his closet. "No, my alarm did this morning.....were you the one that put my phone volume up to high?"

"Yes," Kangin said this in a moderate tone, he then lowered his voice "By the way, I am outside your house right now about to unlock the door. We are going to go for a run together."

Leeteuk dropped the phone his mouth open wide. "BWOH!!?!!?!?!?" He yelled into the room, then hurredly bent down and picked up the phone. "Why!!?!??!"

"Because I said so!!!" Leeteuk heard his door open and he lunged and threw a towel around his waist, his face red.

Kangin ignored Leeteuk's flustered action and took off his shoes, a bag in his hand. He threw the container at Leeteuk. "Some running gear."

Kangin then noticed that all Leeteuk was wearing was a towel and his face showed surprise. He looked Leeteuk up and down his eyes trailing along Leeteuk's body and secretly he liked what he saw. "Erm....Leeteuk....."  
Leeteuk lowered his head. "Mianhae...." Then he turned and went to change.

Silently Kangin made his way to Leeteuk's kitchen and opened his fridge.....he saw water and a small package of carrots. 'Geez does this guy EVER eat??' He got his answer as he saw the cabinets were packed with things like crackers, and low fat cereal and granola bars.

He made his way back to the couch but paused when he heard a noise coming from the bathroom. It was quiet gasping and the sound of vomiting. 'What is that idiot doing!?!?!!" Kangin had to use everything he had to stop himself from going in there and smacking some sense into his model.

---------------

Leeteuk closed the bathroom door and leaned against it. "Aish, that was embarrassing...." He whispered to himself, remembering how Kangin had judged him. 'Maybe....he thinks I am too fat? What if he thinks that!? What will I do?!"

Leeteuk set his clean clothes on the bathroom counter and stood on his scale.

His eyes widened and he gripped the wall for support. 'No...' He had gained four ounces according to his scale. That was bad considering how he was suppose to be on a mens health magazine soon. His mind quickly ran through all of the things he had eaten yesterday. There was nothing that could have caused this weight gain unless......the alcohol, he groaned and grabbed his "special toothbrush".

He was use to this, so as soon as the toothbrush hit the back of his mouth he threw up. Sometimes he didn't even need the toothbrush to throw up because his body would do it for him.

With a small shudder and cough he stood up, feeling slightly better, before he put on the running clothes that Kangin had brought for him.

His newfound confidence had arisen from the great feeling he always got after emptying his stomach. "Kangin I am ready!" He opened the bathroom door and found his manager sittin on the couch, his legs crossed and an angry lool emanating from his eyes. "Hmh...what took you so long?" Leeteuk lowered his head and apologized yet again. It seemed with this manager it was all he could do. "Miane...."

-------

Their run went well with Leeteuk keeping up perfectly with Kangin, who kept stealing side long glances at his model, unsure of what to say about what he had heard this morning.

As he bade farewell to Leeteuk and dropped him off at the gym he realized that he had not said anything about it, and he practically ripped his hair out in frustration. "I can't allow my top model to do that!! It is bad for his health!!!!!! He could die!!" The thought of Leeteuk dying hurt Kangin more then he thought it would and slowly his heart began to allow him to understand that maybe...just maybe...he liked Leeteuk more then he should.

---------

It was the day of the men's health Magazine and Leeteuk had been extremely careful with his weight. He had gone and exercised everyday and as he looked in the mirror he had to admit he looked pretty freaking hot!

He smirked to himself and allowed the makeup artist to start applying stuff to his face. Leeteuk heard his stomach growl and he winced. His stomach had been hurting an awul lot lately. It must have been his sudden change in diet.

After his make up was applied his manager Kangin came in and leaned against the desk his hand resting on the edge. "So, how's my top model feeling?"

Leeteuk gave Kangin a hard stare. "How I feel doesn't matter...How do I look?" Leeteuk stood up and allowed Kangin to look him up and down. Kangin thought Leeteuk looked incredible but he wasn't going to say that, his huberis would not let him. "You look presentable."

Leeteuk's lips formed a tight line as he nodded his head. "Yeah, thats what I thought too..." He suddenly felt self conscious again and excised himself to the restroom. 

Kangin allowed Leeteuk to use the restroom. "I wonder if my lack of positive reinforcement is what makes him....." It took Leeteuk a couple of minutes to come out and Kangin grabbed Leeteuks shoulder as he started to walk out of the room. "By presentable, I mean that you look really nice. The ladies will love you!"

Leeteuks eyes widened then he walked out of the room not leeting Kangin see how happy he was from such a simple compliment.

----

The photo shoot went well as Kangin had expected it too and he gave Leeteuk a light tap on the back. "How about you and I go and get dinner to celebrate eh?" Leeteuk nodded his head his eyes not meeting his managers. His stomach was hurting pretty badly, it had been for about three days now.

As speedily as he could he changed back into his regular clothes and met Kangin outside of the building. His stomach growled and Leeteuk blushed. "Miane Kangin....." Kangin smiled widely. "Leeteuk, great job today!!! Now let's go eat." Leeteuk was dumbfounded by his Manager's uppity personality. Usually Kangin would tell him 'I guess that will have to do.' But all day today his manager had been nice.

"Ne."

They arrived at the restaurant and Kangin ordered supremely large steaks for both of them, his eyes never leaving Leeteuks. "I meant what I said today Leeteuk, you did a great job. You are a great model....but don't be afraid to treat yourself ok?" Leeteuk gave a questioning stare to Kangin- they met eyes- and Leeteuk quickly lowered his eyes to his fork. 

"T-Thank you for taking me out Kangin..." His stomach growled again and Kangin roared with laughter. Leeteuk loved his managers laugh and he raised his head, a glint in his eye and smiled widely.

Kangin saw Leeteuk smile and he stopped laughing. "Leeteuk..."

"Yes?" Never had Kangin thought that Leeteuk looked more...dashing..handsome...more happy. "You, are smiling." He watched as Leeteuk's smile was swiped away from his face.

"Miane Kangin. I won't do it again." Kangin was confused. Why did Leeteuk think he hated to see him smile. 

"Erm, I am confused Leeteuk, why won't you smile again? What's wrong with your smile?" Leeteuk covered his face as his skin tone turned a deep red, it made Kangin go all tingly inside.

"My dimples are really pronounced. It is a flaw. Miane..."

Kangin choked on his water and his mouth dropped open. How low was this guy's self-esteem? AISH!

"Leeteuk, the dimples make you--" But he was cut off as Leeteuk stood up. "I wish to use the restroom please?" His face was still red.

Kangin shook his head. "Sit back down, our food is here." Leeteuk looked in the direction of the bathrooms but did as he was told.

They ate in silence. Kangin tried to form a conversation in his head, but he found he did not have anything to talk about! It was Leeteuk who finally spoke. "So, Kangin are you married?" Kangin choked on a small piece of steak and pat his chest. He had known since high school that he was gay. "Erm, no." He took a sip of water. "Do you have anyone special in your life Leeteuk?" Kangin felt his heart hammering in his chest, he did not want Leeteuk to say yes.

"No, I use to but she left." He said it with a smile yet Kangin could still hear the hurt in his voice.

"Leeteuk what do you like to do in your free time?" This took a minute of silence.

"Free time? With you as my manager I have no free time."

"Why you ungreatful---" He stood up to hit Leeteuk but stopped. Leeteuk was laughing.

And his laughter...it was....so unique...so loud...so... "Cute." Kangin spoke the words then covered his mouth as Leeteuk gave him a funny stare. "What's cute?" 

"Waiter can we have some wine?" Kangin loosened his shirt then gasped as he saw that within minutes Leeteuk had half of his steak gone. 'Was he starving himself to look good?' Kangin raised his eyes to look at the man before him. They trailed along his cheek bones, then his lovely eyes, down to his nose, and finally to his beautiful lips. Kangin felt the desire to touch the lips and upon further inspection of Leeteuk's mouth he saw his opportunity.

Gently he leaned over and wiped some steak sauce off of  Leeteuks mouth, allowing his fingers to lightly linger on the mans soft lips. WIth a smug look he sat bak in his chair. " You are a messy eater Teukkie...er..Leeteuk." Leeteuk did not speak instead he let his mouth hang open before he faked a cough. "I need to use the restroom....again please." Kangin waved him off, he needed time to think as well.

These feelings, they can't be natural. Kangin stared at his hand that had just moments ago been touhing Leeteuk's face, he had NOOO idea what he was thinking!!!!!! "Aish....im gonna get my self in trouble...."

Leeteuk came out of the bathroom and they finished their meal, and the bottle of wine. Well, that is to say, Leeteuk finished the bottle of wine. "Ya know Kangin, when I first started out with modelin m-my last manager he uhm...he...wait...what wuz I saying?" Kangin stared at Leeteuk "-_-'' You know when I ordered the wine, it was for me right?"

Kangin brushed his hands through his hair and pulled Leeteuk out of his chair. "Come on I am taking you home." Leeteuk willing let Kangin put his arm around his shoulder and walk him out to the car.

Kangin opened the door and gently put Leeteuk inside before buckling him. "Hey Kangin." Leeteuk looked at the man that was hovering right above him. Gently he layed his hands on the back of Kangin's neck. "Do you like me?" 

Kangin widened his eyes. "Leeteuk yes of course I do!" Leeteuk let out that smile that made Kangin melt inside, and ever so slowly. Inch by precious inch Kangin brought himself closer and closer to Leeteuk's lips.

Leeteuk wanted to Kiss Kangin so much it hurt. He didn't know why he wanted to kiss him, but he did. So, he pulled Kangin toward him and aggressively pressed his lips against Kangin.s. He wasn't sure if it was the alcohol talking or what, but it happened. 

Leeteuk felt Kangin try to pull away but he wanted more. He tried to slip his tongue in Kangin's mouth but Kangin smacked him. "That is Enough Leeteuk. You shouldnt drink so much. Aish..." He slammed shut the door making Leeteuk jump.

As Kangin mad his way to the other side of the car he let out a groan. "Aish, that man is going to destroy me!"

The car ride was once again silent as Leeteuk was passed out from the wine.

-----------------------------------------------

Authors note: haha sorry not much got done here >_< It is so long yet nothing out of the ordinary happens. Pleae continue to stick with this! I will MAKE it better I promise!! *offers bag of pocky* For your patience!!!!