Make up and more make up

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

Leeteuk sighed as he stepped out of the shower. He had just spent all day at  photo shoot wtih makeup on and his skin was upset with him.

'Stupid manager....Aish!!' Leeteuk stood in a pompous manner and flicked his wrist. "Excuse me make-up artist? Leeteuk's pores are showing this won't do! He is not attractive so he needs all the help he can get! Please apply fve more layers of cover up to him!" Leeteuks laughed as he mocked Kangin his manager.

"No no Leeteuk what are you stupid? AISH men with pretty faces never have any brains!" "But Kangin didn't you just tell the make-up artist I was ugly?" Leeteuk continued to talk to himself until his phone started to vibrate on his pile of clean clothes.

He stole a glance at his skin one more time before he ran and answered it. "Hello Kangin..." He ran his hands through his wet hair in exasperation. The photo shoot just finished about two hours ago and already Kangin was calling him.

"Hey Leeteuk I just wanted to tell you that there is an offer for you to do a men's health magazine but in order to do it you need to look really good! So, I got you a gym membership and starting tomorrow you will go down there everyday and exercise." 

"Umm." was all Leeteuk said, and he began to get dressed, putting Kangin on speaker. "Also tomorrow at six am we have to get you down to do a small photo shoot for a magazine ok?"

"Umm." Was all Leeteuk said again and he heard a slight growl on the other end of the phone. "Leeteuk I would like MORE than an "Umm" Every time I talk to you! Don't you care about your poor manager? He gets you so much work yet you still laze around...and be disrespectful...."

Leeteuk slid on a v-neck shirt and picked up the phone. "I am sorry Manager, please forgive me." There was silence on the phone, and finally "Just be ready by six tomorrow morning." Leeteuk let out a quiet sigh and went to the kitchen, he was hungry. "Yes sir, good bye sir." Then he hung up the phone.

In his fridge there was water and a small package of carrots. Leeteuk frowned and rubbed his taut stomach, suddenly he was feeling a bit down. "I think I am going to go drink...." He went to the mirror and dealt with his hair then put on some cover up to hide his "blemishes", and finally after twenty minutes he was ready. So, he grabbed his car keys and drove to the nearest club.

When he got there, he adjusted his shirt (Which showed JUST enough of his perfect chest *drool* to get people interested...boys and girls) then strolled in with a cocky look on his face.

He was getting attention from all sorts of people but he ignored them and kept on walking, heading straight to the bar where he ordered a shot of Vanilla vodka.

In the corner of the room was a group of guys, all were staring at him longingly. "Eh, its been a while since a man THAT attractive came in here!" they began to whisper amongst themselves about how best to approach him

 After ten minutes leeteuk had already had nine shots and he was about to swallow his tenth when a man pushed his hand with the shot glass down. "Hey there handsome." The man leaned in and gave Leeteuk a stare and his lips.

"Let me buy you a drink. It's a shame, a man like you all alone at a club. Would you like some company?"

Leeteuk was disgusted by this man's straightforward act, and he said so, the alcohol clearly affecting his brain. "Y-you....duz you know who...who III am??"

The man gave Leeteuk a weird look, then he smirked. "No, but I would like to who you are."

Leeteuk pointed to himself and stood out of the chair. "Then- then don't ask me to hang out with you." He began to make his way to the exit, unaware that he was being followed by the guy and his friends.

Once outside they all charged him at once pulling his hands behind his back. Leeteuk sobered up instantly. "Yah! Let go!!!" He tried to cry out but a man took a bandana and wrapped it aorund his mouth. His screams were silence.

The man leaned forward and spoke to leeteuk his hand trailing under Leeteuk's shirt and feeling along his skin. "Now, you listen here. This is what's gonna happen. we are going to your car, you will pleasure me then and only then will i let you go. try anything and my friends will have their ways with you. got it?" Leeteuk began to wish that he had been drunk.

Just then his phone began to go off again and the strange man smirked, smacking Leeteuk across the face as he took his phone out of Leeteuk's coat pocket.

Leeteuk spit out the blood in his mouth, and closed his eyes,

"Hello." The man answered sending a side long glance at Leeteuk. "Who am I? Who are you?"

Some yelling could be heard on the phone. "Oh yeah hes right here.....:The man yanked Leeteuks hair and he let out a cry. "Hm?" The man went back to the phone and got really silent, he tilted his head. 

"I accept your offer....you have ten minutes to meet me at the nighttown bar." He then hung up.

"So...you are a model huh?"

Leeteuk did not speak, he was in soooo much trouble when Kangin got to him...he knew he was.

It took Kangin only ten minutes to show up at the bar, and when he did he threw a small wad of cash at the man. "There, now leave." The man released Leeteuk and walked away.

"Kangin I...." Leeteuk stood up and felt his lip, it was still stinging.

"Don't.Say.Anything." Kangin pointed to Leeteuks car "Since you clearly can't drive, I will take you home."

Leeteuk hung his head low, the one time he just wanted to have some fun for himself and some creepers had to ruin it. "Mianhae Kangin...mianhae..." He whispered over and over again, his confidence fading.

Kangin did not speak but he set leeteuk in his car and buckled him. 'Leeteuk as your manager it is my job to ensure that you are safe.....and drinking is bad for your skin. You realize how much I paid to save you right? And what would have happened, had I NOT called??? hm!?!!" Kangin looked to Leeteuk, his eyes were toward the ground. 

"You didn't have to come and save me.....just because you are my manage doesn't mean you have to care about me as a person. I am just talent, and everyone knows...talen can be replaced...." Kangin shook his head. "Talent like you can't. Do you know how many women love you?"

Leeteuk said nothing the rest of the ride to his house.

AUTHORS NOTE: Is this ok? Or should I start over? I am a little tired to I am not focusing on my writing very well...I am REALLY sorry!! I wanted this to turn out good but it turned out...rushed I think...what do you guys think? I think i like my beginning...but...this is a FAIL chapter and if you guys want i can redo it!! Im posting eventhough I think I failed tonight so that I can get your guys' opinions ^^ Because what you think is MOST important!!