OH NO! NOT THIS TIME! I AM NOT GIVING ANYTHING AWAY WITH A CHAPTER TITLE!

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

He knew exactly where he was going.

Leeteuk knew where he wanted to go, who he wanted to comfort him.

Sungmin.

Leeteuk had felt himself growing closer to the young man as he saw Sungmin as the spitting image of himself.

But sicker.

Anyone could tell that Sungmin wasn't doing well, yet the younger man still refused to confide in Leeteuk, so the older man was hoping that by confiding in him when he was upset would make Sungmin return the favor.

As he approached the small apartment his breath was shallow. Never had he run so much before, not even when Kangin and him had gone through those morning runs.

He chuckled at his unhealthy body.

"Top model my as-" He stopped his sentence midway upon realizing that he wasn't in fact...a model anymore.

The man he had trusted most had stripped him of that. Modeling was his entire life and now he had nothing.

Casually he knocked on the door, his mind wondering what time it could possibly be.

The emptiness of the street forewarned that it was extremely late and Sungmin could be sleeping, after a fifth time knocking on the door Leeteuk decided to knock on the widow, his desperation growing.

With slow movements he turned away from the door, deciding whether or not to actually go home, when the click of a door made him jump.

With a small sad smile he turned around to see Sungmin.

Horror filled Leeteuk's mind and as Sungmin fell forward Leeteuk caught him, tears filling his eyes.

"H-hyung..." Sungmin coughed and some blood splatted onto Leeteuk cheek, but the older man didn't care.

"Sungmin! Where is your phone! I have to call the doctor!" Leeteuk began to stand up when a light tug stopped him.

"Hyung....everywhere hurts..." The usually plump red lips were replaced with a pasty white color that matched his entire face, the blood from his mouth contrasting gruesomely against his pale skin.

"Hold on okay?" Gently Leeteuk slid his hand along Sungmin's hair and raced into the house, searching desperatly for the phone.

As he found it he raced back outside, holding Sungmin tightly against his body his fingers fumbling as he dialed the numbers 9-1-1.

An operator answered.

"Sir what is your emergency?"

"My child! He is hurt! he is coughing up blood and hes so pale and I dont know whattodoandIthinkheisgoingtodiebutIcan'tletthathappen!" Leeteuk screamed out in one breath.

"I see. What is your address?"

The calm voice of the operator engraged Leeteuk. There was a human being in danger of dying! How could someone be so calm and detached! Everyone's life was important!

With relative speed he gave the address to the operator then hung up the phone, dropping it to the ground and whispering soothing words in the yunger barely-conscious boy.

"Hyung...Im sorry." Sungmin looked up with tears and Leeteuk no longer cared about his problems. He no longer cared about modeling, about his fight with Kangin. Sungmin had carved a special place in his heart and Leeteuk refused to let him go.

"Shh Sungmin that doesn't matter, all that matters is that you get healthy okay?"

A slight nod of the head allowed Leeteuk to know that he had heard.

It took what felt like forever for the ambulance to arrive and when it finally did show up Leeteuk watched helplessly as Sungmin was placed on a bed, taken from his arms.

"Sir are you riding with us?" One of the paramedics asked calmly and Leeteuk took up the offer immediately.

---------

Kangin lost track of Leeteuk after he tripped on the cold hard ground, his face gaining a few scratches.

"Aish..." With a scowl he rubbed at his face frustrated and angry.

Leeteuk needed to realize that Kangin was doing this for his benefit.

Modeling was always stressful on Leeteuk's body and Kangin wanted him extremely healthy so that he could beat his cancer.

'Leeteuk..MY leeteuk has cancer...' Kangin rubbed at his eyes as tears threatened to fall.

Why did everyone he loved have bad things happen to them? Leeteuk didn't deserve cancer. He deserved to smile and laugh and be loved and live a ong and happy life.

But the minute Kangin had said 'I love you' that was the moment when Leeteuks happiness died.

It was all Kangin's fault.

Or so he though.

"Teukie come back...." Kangin closed his eyes and tried to imagine how him proposing would have gone....Leeteuk letting out a shriek of joy, Kangin spinning him around and then them cuddling on the bed as they talked about the wedding.

Why couldn't that had happened instead?

With tired aching feet he dragged himself back to the house and applied some ointment to the cuts on his face.

Leeteuk would definitely be worried...if he came back tonight.

Two hours passed and Kangin was still sitting on the couch waide awake awaiting the return of his love.

He had acted rash earlier when he yelled at Leeteuk, it's just that Kangin was scared. In it's purest form...he was terrified.

He barely noticed the time when his phone began to ring.

"Leeteuk!" He screamed into the phone, all composure gone "Please come home!"

"I cant." 

A small sob escaped Kangin "Leeteuk Im sorry, please don't be upset! We can talk about you modeling again and-"

"I don't want to model...ever again."

"What?" Kangin's eyes grew wide.

"Leeteuk where are you?"

"The hospital."

"What!? why!? What happened! Baby are you okay!?"

Silence came from the other end.

"Leeteuk!"

"K-kangin...I-Im f-fine but S-s-sungmin..."

"Thank god your okay! I will be right there okay!?"

------------------------------

Authors note!: Sorry its short T^T >< But please comment! I am still reworking on the storyline :) thats why the update is so short!!!!!! I feel like this story still has a LOOONG way to go! XD