He finds out something he didnt know...something sad....

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

As the photoshoot went along Leeteuk began to grow gradually closer to Sungmin, the innocent kid that was not only a big sweetheart but also had health issues that he was private about.

With a small glance to his side Leeteuk eyed the younger man as he posed cutely next to him for a picture. He was extremely skinny and at first Leeteuk had taken that to be natural but just earlier Sungmin had admitted to being bulimic AND anorexic. Meaning when he ate something, no matter how small the meal, he would throw it up later. To top that off the kid was also on diet pills.

The motherly instincts in Leeteuk kicked in and unconsciously he approached Sungmin and pulled him in for a hug, pretending that it was a pose for the photo.

"Um Leeteuk what are you doing?" Kangin crossed his arms and gave off a confused stare to which Leeteuk responded "I thought that this would be a good pose for the picture!" Donghae smiled behind Eunhyuk as the camera man gave a strong nod.

"It's a genius idea!" Eunhyuk gave the thumbs up and Kangin did not say anything else. In the car the tension between the two had been unbearable and horribly obvious, but suddenly Kangin got the feeling that his lover was being...protective? 

'I think my lover is bipolar' He chuckled quietly at his thought then resumed watching the rest of the shoot.

"Sungmin I want you to pose like this okay?" Leeteuk put sungmins hands on his cheeks. "Now smile cutely. This photoshoot isnt just about the clothes but the MODEL as well okay?" He had been giving the younger kid pointers for a good fifteen minutes and could feel Kangin's curious stare centered on his back.

"Okay Hyung....." Sungmin flushed a slight red at the close deistance between the two but did as he was told, and at the end of the shoot Leeteuk and him strolled to the changing room.

"T-thank you Leeteuk hyung for...erm..helping me." Sungmin covered his face with his hands as he hurredly grabbed his normal clothes and slipped into the bathroom.

'He...is so CUTE!' Leeteuk began a small fangirl dance before the clearing of someone's throat interrupted him.

"Kangin!" He smiled as his manager and lover leaned against the wall with a smirk.

"Babe..is there something you wanna tell me? Hm?" Leeteuk thought for a second before shaking his head. "Mmm....tell you...oh! I love you!" He smiled sweetly and quickly appraoched Kangin, wrapping him in a hug.

"Leeteuk...you like Sungmin don't you?"

Leeteuk pulled away from the hug and stared up at Kangin. " Kangin ah, he's.....just like me." Kangin rubbed the back of his neck and nodded. 

"Um....but I think hes cuter then you were." He let out a low chuckle as Leeteuk punched his arm and turned away. "Remember that "I love you" part I said earlier?...I lied." Then he stormed over to his clothes and changed into them quickly. Making sure to block anything from Kangin, who stared silently.

As they left the shoot Eunhyuk and Donghae once again gave Leeteuk a hug and shook Kangin and Sungmin's hands, their eyes centered on Kangin, almost as if accusing him of something.

Their ride home was extremely quiet as Kangin dropped Sungmin off at his house, Leeteuk stil angry at him for the rude comment.

"Leeteuk come on," Kangin leaned over and brushed his lips against his model's ear in an attempt to be teasing. "I was only joking about earlier." He smiled lightly as he nuzzled Leeteuks neck, but the model pushed him away.

"You....take me home." There were now a few problems he had with Kangin and when they got home he intended to birng them out.

First, and MOST important to Leeteuk, Kangin won't say he loves him.

Secondly, Kangin has been going and meeting some stranger that Leeteuk doesn't know,

and third, but not LEAST, Kangin insulted his looks, which he should know that Leeteuk is very sensitive about.

"You...your really mad at me aren't you?" He did not speak any more until they arrived at the house, as Leeteuk had not appeared to have any interest in talking to him.

Some people might think Leeteuk is being a child, and bringing up unessecary reasons to be mad at Kangin, but these things were important to him.

Kangin is the only man he has ever let into his heart and he is afraid that his first love will leave him, as he ages and his popularity leaves him. Basically, he feels more like an object of attraction for Kangin, then his actual lover.

"Leeteuk." Kangin followed after his lover as he slammed the car door and unlocked the house, storming in silently. "You really can't be mad at me for such a trifle joke." He stared at Leeteuk as he slipped off the coat to his suit.

With a pout Leeteuk went to the kitchen and took out his pills, taking one and drinking a glass of water with it.

"I am going to bed, I have a doctors appointment tomorrow." He began to make his way up the stairs but was stopped as Kangin grabbed onto his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me you had an appointment tomorrow?"

Leeteuk glared and suddenly all Kangin wanted to see was his lover and model smiling at him. "I figured since we were both hiding things from eachother that I could keep this a secret."

"Hiding--What are you..!? No nevermind! Leeteuk this is about your health and this is important to me!" He squeezed Leeteuk's arm tighter making his model wince and hiss. 

"Kangin ah....your hurting me." Leeteuk raised his eyes up to Kangin's his face turning slightly pale.

"I-Im sorry....just please Leeteuk. As your lover it's important for me to know about your health." His words were spoken with a warm tone, but Leeteuk would not be fooled by it.

"Why? You wanna know how many days I have left so you can go and run to your other boyfriend?!" Leeteuk raised his hand and smacked Kangin straight across the mouth. Kangin's eyes widened and his hand went to his cheek.

"Other boyfriend?" He was completely confused now and the hurt in Leeteuk's eyes was hurting him even more. What happened to the happy couple that had been riding in the car earlier? The couple that had openly declared their love and adoration to the new guy.

"Yeah your OTHER boyfriend! Don't play dumb! I read your online chat box that night! If you loe him so much more, then why don't you just leave hm?" Leeteuk let his tears flow freely as he turned away from Kangin.

"Leeteuk, there is no other boyfriend...that man is my freaking counselor! He's helping me overcome my problems! Hes telling to say I love you! Hes telling me that if I don't you will leave me! That you could die on me any minute! But, that doesn't compare to the fear I have of you dying if I do tell you! Leeteuk I already lost someone important to me once, I can't do it again!" Kangin prayed that what he just said would get through to Leeteuk, but the model did not respond the way he was hoping.

"Kangin say you love me....or I am leaving." Leeteuk bit his bottom lip and turned away, slowly he disappeared up the stairs.

'Aish...' Kangin smacked himself in the head. "Then leave! I would rather you dump me and be alive then DIE!" Then, he surprised himself by falling to his knees and crying.

If Leeteuk left him what would he have? His job..that's it.

He was torn. If he told the man he loved him then Leeteuk could die, but if not the man would leave him.

'Just..give me time Teukie....I need time!' He raced up the stairs and burst into their bedroom, and hugged Leeteuk who was packing a small amount of clothes.

"Please....if you really love me then give me some time. I PROMISE you that I will overcome this! Please...without you I have nothing...Teukie?" Leeteuk had tensed up in his arms.

"Kangin....I DO love you...and that's the problem." Silently Leeteuk cried, without shaking or making any noise whatsoever.

"Teukie....I....care alot about you. Please do not cry!" Kangin could feel his heart shattering into little bits as the man in front of him was always falling apart, losing pieces of himself every day.

"Kangin...I will wait a little while longer but I beg of you, let me go to the hospital alone." Leeteuk leaned forward and removed the clothes he had been packing.

"By yourself? Leeteuk, are you hiding something from me?" With a wry smile Leeteuk turned and wrapped his arms around Kangin's neck. 

"No, I just do not need you there constantly worrying over me." With his smile still intact he kiss Kangin then pulled away.

"Now....it's late, let's get some sleep okay?"

Kangin shifted. "But, erm, Leeteuk dont you want dinner?"

"No, I am sooo tired. Please Kangin let's sleep?" He stuck out his bottom lip and Kangin gave in. 

"Fine but tomorrow you have to eat a large breakfast okay?"

"Deal."

---------------------------

Leeteuk had told a SMALL lie. As he sat in the doctors office, awaiting a response on his coughing up of blood. 

Though last night he had told Kangin he would eat a large breakfast, he had, in fact, eaten nothing at all. This morning his stomach had been hurting him and he had coughed up another small trace of blood.

"Tsh, I bet it's something simple." Leeteuk laughed at himself as he sat in the silent and awkward room by himself.

Finally after what felt like an eternity the door open and a very serious looking doctor approached.

"Park Jungsu?" Leeteuk nodded his head a smile sneaking onto his lips. "That's me."

"We ran some blood tests and looked at your x-rays and MRI's and...." he ventured off and studied Leeteuks smiling face.

"I have good news and bad news."

Leeteuk cocked his head to the side. "May I hear the good first?"

The doctor nodded. "What you have is in the early stages, so we believe we can cure you. Though there is only a fifteen percent chance of success there is still a chance." 

Leeteuk's throat went dry. Only a fifteen percent chance? What did he have then?

"Park Jungsu, I am sorry but," The doctor held out a slip of paper. "You have lung cancer."

Leeteuk's face drained of all color. This wasn't something simple...this was something....that could (and probably would!) kill him.

"H-how? I don't do anything bad for my lungs I-"

"We are unsure how you caught it. It happens when people smoke alot, and rarely happens in people who don't. I am sorry to tell you that you are just one of the unlucky people who caught it for no apparent reason."

Leeteuk nodded his head and signed whatever the doctor told him, he then made appointments for check ups and cures, and finally took the nnumber for a specialist.

As he walked out of the hospital he was in a daze. Sure, he had known that being bulimic would result in problems but this lung cancer was something that wasn't caused by  his bulimia. 

This....this was something he just happened to have, and there was no way around it.

'You will start to feel weaker and weaker as the cancer spreads, and with treatment you will be vomiting often. Is this okay with you?' The doctors words popped up in his head and Leeteuk clenched his hands into fists.

This lung cancer would NOT defeat him! He would be strong...not only for himself, but for Kangin as well!

"I will be cured." He spoke confidently then refused to brood about it any longer. 

When he arrived back at the house Leeteuk slipped the small piece of paper telling him about his condition in his underweard drawer, being as quiet as possible as Kangin was in the kitchen.

Once it was well hidden he made his way down the stairs and walked up the Kangin, faking a yawn.

"Teukie! How was the hospital!?" Immediately Kangin gently sat Leeteuk down in a chair and faced his lover, staring intently at his face.

"It was boring." Leeteuk smiled. "the doctor said that my tears in my stomach were healing nicely, and that you are doing a good job of keeping me healthy." 

LIghtly he ran his hand along Kangin's a fake smile on his face.

But Kangin did not know that smile was fake, no, he thought that Leeteuk was the healthiest he could possibly be at this moment.

------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note: how was this? ^__^ I hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! Comments are appreciated and LOVED!!

  <---- This is how I act when I see the New comments notification! XD

 

  <--- Then I am like: OOOH!! THEY ARE SOO GOOD!!!

   <-- KangTeuk hugs for ALLL MY READERS!! <333

 

Also Please dont kill me for giving Teukie cancer!! >_<