A smack to the face and a confession

I work for a bully, and I like it!!

"Aish! Kangin, I can walk!" Leeteuk's face flushed red as Kangin held his hand, gently helping him into his house.

"Leeteuk, just let me help you ok?" Kangin brushed Leeteuk's face lovingly, causing his models face to go as red as a cherry. "Kangin, cut it out!" Leeteuk slapped Kangin's hand away and walked into the house.

Kangin just chuckled silently, Leeteuk was so cute when he was embarassed.

"Sooo ahh, Leeteuk, I told the doctor you would be moving in with me now....." Leeteuk groaned a little and gripped his stomach. "Leeteuk!" Kangin leaped forward and grabbed Leeteuks face, forcing him to look at him. "Are you feeling ok?" Leeteuk nodded weakly, then his breath hitched when he realized how close Kangin's face was to his.

He immediately turned his head away, and put his hand to his chest. It was beating so fast.....

"Kangin ah....." Leeteuk made his way to his bedroom and took out a suitcase.

"How long do I have to stay with you?" Leeteuk rubbed his arm, and sighed. His mind was already telling him to go to the "bathroom" again....it seemed that no matter what anyone said Leeteuk still did not understand how special he was.

Kangin threw his arm over Leeteuk's shoulder and pulled his model to him, "You can stay as long as you like...but minimum I think a year should do it."

'A.....a year...... Leeteuk knew better then to sass his manager, so he sighed. "Yes sir......"

Then for over two hours Kangin helped Leeteuk pack all of the things he wanted to take with him. They had sanwiches when they were all done and Kangin let out a groan as he grabbed Leeteuk's last suitcase to put into his car. "Leeteuk, while you are living with me, I will put this place up for rent ne? No use in you paying for it when you won't be living in it." Leeteuk nodded his head. 

"Ok, I will be right back. I am going to go and put this in the car, then we can go through your kitchen items ne?" Leeteuk nodded again, and as Kangin left the room, he gripped his stomach. It did not like the feeling of food inside of it, and although Leeteuk's mind screamed at him not to do it, his body simply refused to listen and Leeteuk took off into the bathroom, puking up the sandwich and juice he'd had for lunch.

---

I will help Teukkie get through this....Kangin clenched his fists as he set the suitcase into his trunk. He was saying this not as a manager but as a man in love.

With a quiet whistle he made his way back into the house but stopped short when he heard vomiting going on in the bathroom.

"Leeteuk!!" Kangin screamed Leeteuks name and shoved open the door, his face twisted in rage. "What the HELL do you think you are doing!??!" Leeteuk wiped his mouth. "Mianhae Kangin I coudnt stop it---" SLAP!

Kangins hand met full force with leeteuks face, making Leeteuk instinctively raise his hand to his cheek a hurt look on his face. "Mianhae Kangin---" He went to apologize again but Kangin raised his hand, making Leeteuk stop midsentence.

"I am going to say this once Leeteuk, and only once. If I catch you doing that one more time I.Will.Let.You.Go."

Leeteuk lowered his eyes, his hand still on his cheek. "What do you mean you will let me go?"

"I will fire you." Leeteuks eyes widened. "No, Kangin please don't say that...I....I  don't know anything else......." Leeteuk began to cry and it was tearing kangin up inside. But this was the only way he knew how to get Leeteuk to stop.

"Shh Tuekkie....don't cry...." Kangin went to put his hands around his model, but leeteuk pushed him away. "There is nothing i want to save from the kitchen....see you in the car..." Then he dragged his feet out to the car.

--------

The transition into Kangin's place went rather smoothly, as kangin had a huge apartment that overlooked the ocean. Leeteuk had remained quiet during the entire unpacking process, and it had unnerved Kangin. 

"Teukkie, are you hungry?" Leeteuk shook his head, then stared about the apartment. "Hey Kangin, you only have one bedroom? In this entire place?" Kangin nodded sheepishly, then pulled Leeteuk to him,  he could feel his pulse rise and his temperature go up. "That means Teukkie, that we will have to share beds..." He winked at Leeteuk, whos eyes grew wide. 

"Ah...I-I will sleep on the couch......" Kangin chuckled. "Relax Leeteuk, I will keep the model-to-manager relationship ok?" It hurt Kangin to say it and it also struck Leeteuk to hear kangin say something like that.

Kangin wanted Leeteuk to feel comfortable, he did not want to scare him away. These feelings he had for Leeteuk-he knew Leeteuk had the same feelings- he knew what they were, but he did not know how to act on them!

"Leeteuk ah......are we allowed to cuddle though?"

Leeteuk looked over at Kangin. "Whats this? Cuddle? Aish, stupid stupid stupid...." Leeteuk turned away form Kangin, a smile sneaking onto his face, as he clicked his tongue.

"Yah! You know I can hear you right?!" Leeteuk smiled lightly to himself, as Kangin ran over to him and tackled him to the ground. "Calling your manager stupid!! Aish!!! Whats should be the punishment for that hmm?" Leeteuk laughed as Kangin tickled him gently. 

"Leeteuk......I....ehm...." Kangin coughed and lifted himself off of Leeteuk, HIS face red for a change. "Yeah Kangin?"

Kangin pursed his lips in thought. "I...erm...I am wondering...what would you like for dinner?"

"Oh." Leeteuk was disappointed, he thought Kangin was going to confess to him romantically.

"I-I...hmm...Kangin will you hit me for saying this?"

Kangin did not like Leeteuk bringing up the fact that Kangin had struck him across the face. "Not unless you are asking to go to the bathroom." He raised his hand playfully, but took notice of how Leeteuk flinched.

"I..I like you Kangin....not as a manager, but erm..as a man.....That kiss we shared at the hospital..." Leetuek could not talk anymore and he covered his face with his hands. 

Kangin did not say anything in return, instead he stood up and grabbed a phone book. "How about we order out tonight?" That basically felt like another slap to the face to Leeteuk. He had just confessed the he liked Kangin and all Kangin mentioned in return was dinner.

"Umm..." Leeteuk stood up, then leaned over as his stomach hurt again. Kangin rapidly grabbed Leeteuks medicine from off of the counter and offered him one. "Kangin ah--" Leeteuk coughed a little, and some blood wound up on his hand. He knew it would take his stomach a while to heal, but the site of his own blood still scared him.

And it didn't just scare Leeteuk, when Kangin saw the blood on Leeteuk's hand he had a flashback of coming upon Leeteuk passed out in his room covered in blood and vomit. "Leeteuk, I like you to!!" He yelled it suddenly and thoughtlessly as Leeteuk swallowed the medicine, his face a little pale. Then Kangin pulled Leeteuk in for another passionate kiss. "Kangin ah, I have blood in my---" but Kangin did not care. His heart was still aching at the image that had trapped itself in his mind- the image of his Teukkie out cold on his floor.

"Teukkie please promise me that while you are living with me you will eat healthy...." Leeteuk raised his eyebrow.

"Hey, I just noticed...why are you calling my Teukkie?" Kangin beamed at him. "It is my loving nickname for you." Leeteuk blushed and grabbed onto Kangin's hand, placing it on his heart, where Kangin could hear how fast it was beating. "I swear by this feeling I have for you, that I will do my best to overcome this illness...but please..." Leeteuks eyes began to water "in the times when I grow weak, please do not threaten to toss me away..."

Kangin sighed, he knew that earlier he had overeacted and that Leeteuk had told the doctor that sometimes he could not control it, but still...the thought of losing the number one model in Korea...no! The number one man in his heart....it had scared Kangin and had made him violent.

"I promise to not threaten you with your job ever again..." 

-----------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE: sorry this is so short. I am not feeling good -/_\- and I am really tired....enjoy this not-so-great chapter comments and critique are encouraged. Thank you!! hmm...do you guys think leeteuk will be able to overcome this, and at the end here...what do you think of Kangin's promise? Think he will keep it ;) Good night all! I love you!!!! <3